ReaseLotte 4Mastemas Conspiracy

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

ReaseLotte 4Mastemas Conspiracy

Postby RC8015 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:51 pm

Hi guys,

just as a friendly share; ReaseLotte 4 was released on DLsite yesterday. You play as a Futa sucubus and try to prove your innocence after getting framed for stealing a holy sword from the angles.
The game contains a lot of vore, unbirth, and more. You face both monsters and humanoid enemies along your way and they either want to fuck you or add you to their bodies. One entire level is even inside a giantess which you had to beat as boss just before this level.
The graphics are pretty well made, and it even contains english language (have to add: The translations sucks, so you have won't understand everything. Looks like a simple machine translation for me)

Anyways, heres the link: https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/= ... 46681.html

The first games of the series were pretty good, and this one is worth the money in my point of view. Its even pretty simple to play, as you can adjust difficulty as you wish and gallery is unlocked from the start.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: ReaseLotte 4Mastemas Conspiracy

Postby maniacalfork » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:13 pm

I've played the third one, it was decent. Very rough around the edges though.
I've still got some points leftover in my account though, so I'll pick this one up too.
maniacalfork
New to the forum

Re: ReaseLotte 4Mastemas Conspiracy

Postby chocobun » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:45 am

That cockvore image looks interesting
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game