ON HIATUS - Jessica Rabbit Vore MUGEN Project

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

ON HIATUS - Jessica Rabbit Vore MUGEN Project

Postby VoreFan96 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:33 am

I've decided to put the project on hiatus, at least for me. I started this project while I had nothing to do. Now that I'm working, I have a lot less free time. In addition with that I've lost my drive to create a mugen project from scratch, I've come to the decision to put the project on hiatus.

If anyone else would like to have the resources (such as sprites and the part of the game code I actually did) feel free to contact me and I will let you use them.

Old Post
Spoiler: show
Latest Post

I am trying to recreate the Jessica Rabbit from v-games flash game so it can be used in mugen.

After a discussion with EngilbertSig3 about the amount of work that needs to be done for sprites, it has been established that getting more artists would help. Since sprites are coming from the individual frames of the original Jessica animation, there is a lot and all of them (possibly) need have the background removed, leaving only Jessica in the image. So I'm looking for artists that can help decrease the work load between me and EngilbertSig3 by doing some of the sprites as well.

In addition, we could also use artists that could help us do some of the more complicated animations for Jessica as well.

Also any ideas on how to separate Jessica from the background faster than slowly removing the background would also be appreciated.

First time posting a topic on here.

Original Post

Basically, I have two ongoing projects right now concerning mugen. One is that I'm editing smiley's and MrPizzaCatLoverofFat's vore version of Elsa so that Elsa's body grows when she digests an opponent (which I am close to finishing. Just needs a few tweaks and additional sprites). Another is an slightly original thing where I am trying to recreate the Jessica Rabbit from v-games flash game so it can be used in mugen.

This second project is already being a bit difficult. While the sprites are not the problem, (I've used youtube videos of the game and I am using the frames as the base of the sprites). However I only have limited knowledge on the workings of mugen so doing the coding for the character is going to be a challenge. Therefore I'm looking for anyone that knows mugen well that could help me create the Jessica Rabbit character and possibly do the coding.

Plus I could use some help with ideas for super moves that Jessica could have. So far the only idea I have had is that the super punch move could possibly be a bear trap emerges from between her breasts, like from the original film, and damages the opponent. But that would require an extra entity on the screen, which I am unsure how to go about doing.

So if anyone has any useful bits of info for coding or any idea for moves, I'd appreciate the help. Either PM or reply to this post.

EDIT: Managed to fix the size issue.
Last edited by VoreFan96 on Sun May 10, 2020 3:46 am, edited 9 times in total.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Re: Current Mugen vore projects [Looking for help and ideas]

Postby Unfortunate » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:15 pm

The fact you're doing the sprites yourself is promising news; we have very few artists on eka's who work with MUGEN. Keep that up, I'm serious!

I haven't the time to walk you through stuff... (life's busy over here) ... but I can point you in the right direction. If you already know how states work: You'll likely need a Helper StateCtrl.
Take the time to look it up; it's a very powerful state controller; you can do surprising stuff with it. To give you the short and skinny: It adds a seperate object which can be assigned states.

Make sure you've visited some guides first though, you need a solid grounding before you start to build up something good. And look at the code of other people: Don't steal it! Just look at how they make each move tick.
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Postby VoreFan96 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:04 am

Unfortunate wrote:The fact you're doing the sprites yourself is promising news; we have very few artists on eka's who work with MUGEN. Keep that up, I'm serious!

I haven't the time to walk you through stuff... (life's busy over here) ... but I can point you in the right direction. If you already know how states work: You'll likely need a Helper StateCtrl.
Take the time to look it up; it's a very powerful state controller; you can do surprising stuff with it. To give you the short and skinny: It adds a seperate object which can be assigned states.

Make sure you've visited some guides first though, you need a solid grounding before you start to build up something good. And look at the code of other people: Don't steal it! Just look at how they make each move tick.

Ah okay. That's good to know thanks. Now I know what to look for when looking at other characters with helpers.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby Pilum » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:29 pm

I can help with some coding hurdles, send me a PM. I'm super busy right now, though, so I won't be able to help build something from scratch.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:34 am

I'm excited for this to be complete! :-D
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:17 am

Best of luck to you as well m8.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan96 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:15 am

Hey guys. So I've managed to get the sprites and coding for my edited version of smiley's and MrPizzaCatLoverofFat vore version of Elsa, so that she gains weight when she digests opponents. Along with some other slight animation tweaks.

Here's the link to it: https://mega.nz/#!74dVkQRB!uWCAfpWG6LcX ... CJeFbzGuYM

There are still a few issues to it. Mainly cosmetic though. The main one is that I can't keep Elsa in the final sprite of her digestion animation so that there's a smoother transition to her winning pose. Also there is a slight delay from her finishing the digestion animation to the victory screen. Any help with those would be appreciated.

But other than that it works perfectly fine with the addition that her action to vore a second opponent is automatic when they get in range. Dunno how it happened but it did. I'm guessing magic.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby zoidburg05 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Oh so I see, nice addition. But may I ask what those other two DEF files are? They seem to be empty.
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan96 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:18 am

zoidburg05 wrote:Oh so I see, nice addition. But may I ask what those other two DEF files are? They seem to be empty.
Apart from the fact that I accidentally attached a zip file of a older version of Elsa into the zip file I uploaded, I can't see any other .def files that aren't needed. So I am unsure what you are referring to, especially since even in the other zip file, there's only one.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:15 pm

Just wanted to ask what do you mean by ideas?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby VoreFan96 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:28 am

2littlebigcreepers wrote:Just wanted to ask what do you mean by ideas?
By ideas, I meant possible ideas for moves and stuff for the Jessica Rabbit character. ANd ideas of how to solve the problems I had with the Elsa character.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 am

VoreFan96 wrote:
By ideas, I meant possible ideas for moves and stuff for the Jessica Rabbit character. ANd ideas of how to solve the problems I had with the Elsa character.

Speaking from a point where I have absolutely have no mugen coding experience, maybe Jessica can do some stuff like squish the opponent with her tits or ass. That and/or kicking, something to do with high heels and Roger.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Postby zoidburg05 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:29 pm

Well that ain't good
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:35 pm

Wow, this is some really good news! A Jessica Rabbit vore character in Mugen? HOLY SHIT yes!

It'd be pretty hard to make her swallowing animation, I think? You'd have to erase the small guy she swallows in the vore game in every single frame. But other than that it shouldn't be too hard. I'd be willing to help you take this on... but I have no experience whatsoever in either coding or sprite making. I'm a decent artist (you can check out my vore comics at deviantart.com/eddy256/gallery) I'd say, that's pretty much all I've got to offer. I could try to learn coding, but don't expect much.

One suggestion for the Jessica character before I conclude this post: I know this might be difficult to make, but I think it would be amazing if the Jessica character could swallow 2 opponents just like Elsa can. Mugen characters that can swallow 2 opponents are my favorite characters. But this is just my suggestion, it's your project, so you decide.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan96 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:38 am

HisashiHinata wrote:
VoreFan96 wrote:

Speaking from a point where I have absolutely have no mugen coding experience, maybe Jessica can do some stuff like squish the opponent with her tits or ass. That and/or kicking, something to do with high heels and Roger.

Hmm didn't think of those ideas. I'll make a note of them and we'll see what happens. One thought I had concerning Roger is that she pulls him out from her cleavage and he fights for her for a while. Or she uses him for a bigger punch where she uses him like a baseball bat and hits her opponents.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Wow, this is some really good news! A Jessica Rabbit vore character in Mugen? HOLY SHIT yes!

It'd be pretty hard to make her swallowing animation, I think? You'd have to erase the small guy she swallows in the vore game in every single frame. But other than that it shouldn't be too hard. I'd be willing to help you take this on... but I have no experience whatsoever in either coding or sprite making. I'm a decent artist (you can check out my vore comics at deviantart.com/eddy256/gallery) I'd say, that's pretty much all I've got to offer. I could try to learn coding, but don't expect much.

One suggestion for the Jessica character before I conclude this post: I know this might be difficult to make, but I think it would be amazing if the Jessica character could swallow 2 opponents just like Elsa can. Mugen characters that can swallow 2 opponents are my favorite characters. But this is just my suggestion, it's your project, so you decide.

First off, I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Second, removing the guy and background is probably the easiest part. Well anything where I already have the resources for is going to be fairly easy. The most difficult part will be creating sprites for new poses and doing the coding for her too. I'm using the base coding of Elsa as the reference so I might be able to make her swallow two opponents but I dunno. That will have to be a future possibility.

Honestly, your work is better than mine. I've only ever used references and not really done much things from my head. With Elsa's and Jessica's sprites I have pre-existing stuff to work off. I want to make my own vore comics, especially since I have vore stories in the works. So yeah, any help would be appreciated.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby Pilum » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:16 pm

I once again throw in my pitch to assist with coding. Do not be intimidated by the fact that I am a talking, bitter skeleton daddy.
Pilum
Participator

Postby EddyS » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:24 pm

VoreFan96 wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:Wow, this is some really good news! A Jessica Rabbit vore character in Mugen? HOLY SHIT yes!

First off, I appreciate the enthusiasm.

Second, removing the guy and background is probably the easiest part. Well anything where I already have the resources for is going to be fairly easy. The most difficult part will be creating sprites for new poses and doing the coding for her too. I'm using the base coding of Elsa as the reference so I might be able to make her swallow two opponents but I dunno. That will have to be a future possibility.

Honestly, your work is better than mine. I've only ever used references and not really done much things from my head. With Elsa's and Jessica's sprites I have pre-existing stuff to work off. I want to make my own vore comics, especially since I have vore stories in the works. So yeah, any help would be appreciated.

I could help with some of Jessica's animations; i.e. I can erase the guy she swallows out of each frame if that isn't done yet so we could get that out of the way ASAP and I could also make some frames for Jessica's animations (my main interest lies in making the swallowing part of Jessica come to life, which means I'm the most interested in making her swallowing animations and designing her belly sizes for both 1 and 2 prey)... but I have no idea how to turn a JPEG/PNG file into a sprite that could be used for Jessica's animations. So you'd have to teach me how in the world that's possible. I don't speak for Pilum, but I'm sure he has some idea how to turn PNG files into sprites since he has made some Mugen characters/Mugen edits before. I'm currently away from my PC, but I can help at Monday 24th of June.

I'm very enthusiastic to bring Jessica Rabbit into Mugen, so I'm very willing to help with whatever you need help with.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan96 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Wow I'm honestly really surprised and delighted that so many people want to help.

Pilum wrote:I once again throw in my pitch to assist with coding. Do not be intimidated by the fact that I am a talking, bitter skeleton daddy.

I haven't forgotten and don't worry, I'm not intimidated by the fact that you are a talking, bitter skeleton daddy. I do have a question for you: I am unsure how to keep Elsa in her final frame after she finishes digestion when the round is over. Hence the fact it reverts to her standing animation before going to her appropriate winning pose. I've tried looping the final frame of the animation but there was a problem with that, from what I remember I think it was to do with the round won text being delayed by quite a bit or the fact there was a conflict with that and her having separate endings. So do you have any ideas how I could fix that? It's really my only annoyance with the current version of the character.

EngilbertSig3 wrote:I could help with some of Jessica's animations; i.e. I can erase the guy she swallows out of each frame if that isn't done yet so we could get that out of the way ASAP and I could also make some frames for Jessica's animations (my main interest lies in making the swallowing part of Jessica come to life, which means I'm the most interested in making her swallowing animations and designing her belly sizes for both 1 and 2 prey)... but I have no idea how to turn a JPEG/PNG file into a sprite that could be used for Jessica's animations. So you'd have to teach me how in the world that's possible. I don't speak for Pilum, but I'm sure he has some idea how to turn PNG files into sprites since he has made some Mugen characters/Mugen edits before. I'm currently away from my PC, but I can help at Monday 24th of June.

I'm very enthusiastic to bring Jessica Rabbit into Mugen, so I'm very willing to help with whatever you need help with.

I might take you up on that offer for doing those sprites for Jessica. Right now, life is being a bit stressful and busy; that's why this was put on the backburner for a while, but the interest people has shown has rekindled my own interest in doing this. So to save me a job, I could send you over the frames that I have (I used some software to capture every frame from a video of the original game) and then you could do as you suggested and remove the appropriate stuff, if you're up for that. ANd yeah, feel free to do the swallowing animations for her if you do that. Turning PNG files into sprites for it is basically done by fighter factory, you just need to put the files in the right order to make the animation so that's easy peasy (I've done it plenty of times while editing Elsa). But don't worry about that, if you do the sprites I can input them into ff3.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Postby Pilum » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:11 pm

VoreFan96 wrote:Wow I'm honestly really surprised and delighted that so many people want to help.

A lot of us (including myself) enjoy this and want more MUGEN characters, but we tend to specialize in one area and don't want to do the rest of the work. I'm a coder, as I've established. I hate making sprites.

VoreFan96 wrote:I haven't forgotten and don't worry, I'm not intimidated by the fact that you are a talking, bitter skeleton daddy. I do have a question for you: I am unsure how to keep Elsa in her final frame after she finishes digestion when the round is over. Hence the fact it reverts to her standing animation before going to her appropriate winning pose. I've tried looping the final frame of the animation but there was a problem with that, from what I remember I think it was to do with the round won text being delayed by quite a bit or the fact there was a conflict with that and her having separate endings. So do you have any ideas how I could fix that? It's really my only annoyance with the current version of the character.

I've found that characters like to revert to state 0 on a round win. Make a new animation of just the final frame that's supposed to be the transition to her win stance. In state 0, add a ChangeAnim controller that checks for a vore win, such as checking "prevstateno = (the stateno of her vore animation)"

She should vore her opponent, switch to state 0, and then to state 180whatever. If you disguise state 0 as a single frame or a transition animation, it will look seamless.
Pilum
Participator

Postby VoreFan96 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:08 pm

Pilum wrote:I've found that characters like to revert to state 0 on a round win. Make a new animation of just the final frame that's supposed to be the transition to her win stance. In state 0, add a ChangeAnim controller that checks for a vore win, such as checking "prevstateno = (the stateno of her vore animation)"

She should vore her opponent, switch to state 0, and then to state 180whatever. If you disguise state 0 as a single frame or a transition animation, it will look seamless.

AH okay. Thanks for the help. I'll try that.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game