ON HIATUS - Jessica Rabbit Vore MUGEN Project

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Current Mugen vore projects [Looking for help and ideas]

Postby EddyS » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:42 am

Alright, I'm back home from vacation. I can start working on Jessica's sprites if you need me to. I'll gladly do them (even though making all of the animations will take a REALLY long time) and as I've said before; I really want Jessica Rabbit to come to Mugen with the ability to swallow 2 opponents.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Re: Current Mugen vore projects [Looking for help and ideas]

Postby VoreFan96 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:25 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Alright, I'm back home from vacation. I can start working on Jessica's sprites if you need me to. I'll gladly do them (even though making all of the animations will take a REALLY long time) and as I've said before; I really want Jessica Rabbit to come to Mugen with the ability to swallow 2 opponents.

Sorry about the super late reply. I started a new job a few months ago so I have less time for creative project so this got put on the backburner and forgotten about for a while.

Yes that'll be great if you could do the animations, or even half, if you haven't done them already considering how long its been since you posted that message.

I'll try to get back into stuff on mugen and continue doing the jessica animations. I'm currently doing a re-edit of my version of Elsa so hopefully that'll get me back into it. But I have other projects going on as well so I dunno how long doing the coding will take.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Re: Current Mugen vore projects [Looking for a group of arti

Postby VoreFan96 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:10 am

After a discussion with EngilbertSig3 about the amount of work that needs to be done for sprites, it has been established that getting more artists would help. Since sprites are coming from the individual frames of the original Jessica animation, there is a lot and all of them (possibly) need have the background removed, leaving only Jessica in the image. So I'm looking for artists that can help decrease the work load between me and EngilbertSig3 by doing some of the sprites as well.

In addition, we could also use artists that could help us do some of the more complicated animations for Jessica as well.

Also any ideas on how to separate Jessica from the background faster than slowly removing the background would also be appreciated.
VoreFan96
New to the forum

Re: Jessica Rabbit Vore MUGEN Project [Looking for artists]

Postby Polyphemus » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:47 pm

I recall Jarmelhrax having made a walk animation and posting it here on ekas. Maybe hit them up they might have more or some helpful insight on getting rid of the background.
Polyphemus
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game