Mugen vore

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mugen vore

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:43 am

I've been playing Mugen for awhile and wondered why no one has made vore versions for these characters.
"Sonic the hedgehog"
Blaze the cat
Bunnie rabbot
Cream the rabbit
Rouge the bat
"Dragon ball"
Gine
And others I cannot think of at the moment, I would make them myself but I don't know how programming works. And yes I am aware of the Amy and Sally vore characters but those are the only sonic ones I see, and there are no Dragon ball characters surprisingly. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this.
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mugen vore

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:44 pm

"No dragon ball characters surprisingly"

So we're all just going to pretend Giran doesn't exist?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Never heard of it?
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Orbstuffed » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:40 pm

Myeh. It's by an author who I have...rough relations with, but here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWSRup553E
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:47 pm

Oh ok, sorry.
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby xmarkx » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:55 pm

A fat buu character would make a lot of sense with vore
xmarkx
Somewhat familiar

Postby 2littlebigcreepers » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Yeah but I don't know anyone who can make these characters, and I don't know programming.
2littlebigcreepers
Been posting for a bit

Postby Someone92 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:26 am

2littlebigcreepers wrote:I was wondering if anyone could help me with this.

The hardest part of creating or editing a MUGEN character is the artwork. If you can't program, edit or create sprites.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unfortunate » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:57 pm

Someone92 wrote:The hardest part of creating or editing a MUGEN character is the artwork. If you can't program, edit or create sprites.

S92 gets it: Nobody in MUGEN makes anything on just one person's behalf. You have to put in equal amounts of effort yourself (and show you're doing so while you're at it) first, and not just put your feet up and make demands like some sorta slave driver...! :roll:

If programing is the issue: You need to do the spriting. We have more decent programmers here than artists and animators actually, so you covering that much needed base will really add some extra clout in your corner; as then it becomes a collaborative effort and not a "GIMME THAT FOR FREE!" chant. If there is suitable art already there to use for a MUGEN character, I highly doubt you'd be refused... Trust me: The entire internet has enough entitled loons as is, but if you make an effort to get it done too you'll not be a pest: You'll be an asset and a respected member of the community. :wink:
Your friendly neighbourhood bad artist.
Unfortunate
Participator

Return to Vore game