Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20

Postby zelphi » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:34 pm

oooh interesting ideas though i would like some interaction between Kasumi and her mom while Kasumi trys to keep you a secrect from her
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Snatched » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:46 am

zelphi wrote:oooh interesting ideas though i would like some interaction between Kasumi and her mom while Kasumi trys to keep you a secrect from her
That kind of interaction could be interesting and fun.
Other pairings might happen with Shina and Yuni at the cafe.
You're possessed within one of them and the other suspects - "something"
but there's no way you can get a message out...
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snatched » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:36 am

Devs: Would it be too difficult to add save points in the makeshift beds in the game?
Snatched
Been posting for a bit

Postby DevS098 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:07 am

Snatched wrote:Devs: Would it be too difficult to add save points in the makeshift beds in the game?

Probably not but you can already save almost everywhere when outside a girl so I don't see a point.
DevS098
Participator

Postby DevS098 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:01 pm

Alright, here's an hard question for you guys:
Right now we are having an important discussion! We have the opportunity to add an AMAZING feature to the game (advanced layering)... we could do AMAZING things with this ... the problem is ...they have no backwards compatibility with the saves so that means all your current save files would become useless if we add those new features....so we decided to ask the people.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Akumetsu » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:13 pm

DevS098 wrote:Alright, here's an hard question for you guys:
Right now we are having an important discussion! We have the opportunity to add an AMAZING feature to the game (advanced layering)... we could do AMAZING things with this ... the problem is ...they have no backwards compatibility with the saves so that means all your current save files would become useless if we add those new features....so we decided to ask the people.

I, honestly, dont think that this's such a problem to start a new game in project that's still in development, i mean, it's kinda common thing.
Akumetsu
New to the forum

Postby Spiced » Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:57 pm

I would say, do your thing.Let's look at the hollistic image. If it's a great addition. I would do it.
Spiced
New to the forum

Postby LenTheFren » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:51 pm

i say do what you think is best. i dont mind making new saves cause it just means i get to re-experience the other things so its fine by me
LenTheFren
New to the forum

Postby Cinquint » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Stuff like this happens all the time in the development of other games. It's a trivial problem to me.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby hatsukaze » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:16 pm

I don't mind
I am working hard on my English .
hatsukaze
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:18 pm

Current or all saves in general?
Skittles209
Participator

Postby sumgai89 » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:02 pm

Go for it. The content in the game is enjoyable enough to go back to, and with the game in it's current relatively early state there isn't really much to do once you've done everything other than just go back and forth between the girl's bodies anyway, so you might as well start fresh.
sumgai89
New to the forum

Postby eleventh » Fri Sep 04, 2020 11:42 pm

I don't remember a lot of grinding in the game, so lost saves aren't as bad as in, say, a classic RPG.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby Chirlesco » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:13 am

I also saw your announcement on Discord. This has never been a problem since the content is not huge. I hope that one day I can play your full version of the game and pay for it.
Chirlesco
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:06 am

Skittles209 wrote:

Current, all ur saves that u have now won't work on with this, for future u can use the saves that u have than
(sorry for my english, i hope u could understand me)
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delet59b269 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:20 am

Go on with it 8)
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:38 am

Archangel64 wrote:
Skittles209 wrote:

Current, all ur saves that u have now won't work on with this, for future u can use the saves that u have than
(sorry for my english, i hope u could understand me)

Oh yeah. Go for it then.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Kuru » Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:22 am

Do it. If you believe the quality would be improved in the long-run then it's worth it. The game as is, is relatively short so there would be no real loss in people starting new saves.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragnow » Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:10 pm

No clue what advanced layering is, but I was planning on starting with no saves on the next update anyways.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby Awolfest » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:18 pm

I think if people would be mad about their save files, they shouldn't be playing games still in development. I fully expect my save files to be useless next update if Im playing a work in progress game.

So I say go for it and improve the quality rather then hold the game back.
Awolfest
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game