Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Tiny Misadventures --- Update 0.213 --- 13/06/20

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Hey everyone new time player. and I just have to ask.

is there any reward for making the girls friendly like unlocking new events or other kinds of things to happen. I don't know what gave me the impression that Shina has something other than breast vore for the player if they do well enough.

because I've been trying to do all the "right" things to please her and I just end up still in her breast pretty sure I cycled like four to five times already and the most I've gotten was one armpit scene and a repeat of the boob squish hug scene. and nothing new is happening.

also a bigger question. how does one go about leveling up? Like are you able to get stronger and have the rng messing with you fewer times or something and how do you obtain new spells? because the only thing I know how to do well is basically just strategizing how to escape There is no other side of the game that I'm aware of the guide does nothing but explain how escaping the girls' works.

and as far as I know, there is no comprehensible guide that explains anything else about the game like what you get for rewards from each of the girls by doing whatever they want and how your actions affect their affinity with you. or the way to gain progress so you're not stuck as a lvl 1 with a single spell and only do the smallest amount of progress to getting away.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotrod » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:12 am

how do you get shina into a conversation
hotrod
New to the forum

Postby teslacoil22 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:12 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:Hey everyone new time player. and I just have to ask.

is there any reward for making the girls friendly like unlocking new events or other kinds of things to happen. I don't know what gave me the impression that Shina has something other than breast vore for the player if they do well enough.

because I've been trying to do all the "right" things to please her and I just end up still in her breast pretty sure I cycled like four to five times already and the most I've gotten was one armpit scene and a repeat of the boob squish hug scene. and nothing new is happening.

also a bigger question. how does one go about leveling up? Like are you able to get stronger and have the rng messing with you fewer times or something and how do you obtain new spells? because the only thing I know how to do well is basically just strategizing how to escape There is no other side of the game that I'm aware of the guide does nothing but explain how escaping the girls' works.

and as far as I know, there is no comprehensible guide that explains anything else about the game like what you get for rewards from each of the girls by doing whatever they want and how your actions affect their affinity with you. or the way to gain progress so you're not stuck as a lvl 1 with a single spell and only do the smallest amount of progress to getting away.

Currently, only the first girl has any new events from being nice. There isn't really a level system and there are only 2 spells in the game. If you don't have the second spell yet, then you might need to enter a different girl to get the second spell.
teslacoil22
Been posting for a bit

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:40 am

If the bathhouse is one of those with the added events. That place is huge. Or I looking in the wrong areas. I am assuming all event triggers are the same as the maid/tea/coffee house was. So looking for anyone nearby dangerous areas.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:28 am

teslacoil22 wrote:
lordamaterasu03 wrote:Hey everyone new time player. and I just have to ask.

Currently, only the first girl has any new events from being nice. There isn't really a level system and there are only 2 spells in the game. If you don't have the second spell yet, then you might need to enter a different girl to get the second spell.

Okay then. But is there anything more than the boob hug scene. like once you gain it. have you seen it all. Or is there something past that? all I really want to know is what happens when you've maxed out Shina's friendship state. so to speak.

is it just a longer boob hug scene or is there an added element that you can get?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ragnow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:38 pm

Is Shina's only punishment the armpit scene? I was trying to see if there is more than that and I've gotten the armpit punishment like 6 times but nothing more.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ragnow » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Also is there a hideout at Minami's house?
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby DevS098 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:11 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:
Okay then. But is there anything more than the boob hug scene. like once you gain it. have you seen it all. Or is there something past that? all I really want to know is what happens when you've maxed out Shina's friendship state. so to speak.

is it just a longer boob hug scene or is there an added element that you can get?

Spoiler: show
Something else happens with her affection at a high level. And if you manage to have a perfect conversation with her with high affection, there would be something more than her usual loving hug.

Ragnow wrote:Is Shina's only punishment the armpit scene? I was trying to see if there is more than that and I've gotten the armpit punishment like 6 times but nothing more.

Have you ever tried to approach her in her classroom? Or well, gaining her trust and impressing her would make.. something else to happen.

Ragnow wrote:Also is there a hideout at Minami's house?

Check the furniture in the changing room near her house pool.
DevS098
Participator

Postby Ragnow » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:19 pm

Thanks, I got the punishment scene in the classroom now, that was pretty dope. Also I seemed to max out Shina's affection (though it took awhile) and got the ass panty scene, that was pretty unexpected and awesome as well.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby SnailKakeMes » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:53 am

DevS098, I have one question, why cant i save right before "panties challenge" and always need to scroll a long monologue of Shina taking panties on?
SnailKakeMes
New to the forum

Postby Observer888 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Will there be an oral vore scene in the next updates?
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolf2510 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:44 am

To DevS098 Hello, I want to congratulate you for the great work you are doing, I love the game, I love its mechanics, characters and illustrations, keep working hard, take care.
I would like to know 3 things:
1: You are enjoying the result of your game.?
2: I got the u / v from shina but how can I get the b / v again?
3: Shina has or will have a / v?
Wolf2510
New to the forum

Postby Archangel64 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:19 am

Wolf2510 wrote:To DevS098 Hello, I want to congratulate you for the great work you are doing, I love the game, I love its mechanics, characters and illustrations, keep working hard, take care.

She have already a/v, to get it u have to be bad to her, don't pleasure her and give her shitty answers at conv.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wolf2510 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:46 am

To Archangel64
Thanks for your help.
Wolf2510
New to the forum

Postby DevS098 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:36 am

Wolf2510 wrote:To DevS098 Hello, I want to congratulate you for the great work you are doing, I love the game, I love its mechanics, characters and illustrations, keep working hard, take care.

First all thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate them. And about your questions:

1. Definitely. I had to suffer a little at first but the current level of the game seems to satisfy many people which makes me very happy and excited for what's about to come in the next update, Hehehe..
2. Currently the only way is decreasing your relationship a little. Yeah, we know it's a little problem. We're working on it.
3. Shina already has AV as the previous user mentioned but to add to what he said, there's also a positive way to get that too.

Keep enjoying the game and.. stay tuned! :-D
DevS098
Participator

Postby doublepunch » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:02 pm

hey guys i try to get shina av by doing bad conversation but everytime i do , i get instead armpit punishment scene same with uv when i try to get good conversation i get boob hug everytime instead.I have also tried to to approach in her classroom but i do get foot punishment only.Any help appreciate as i been dong couple times to try get the scene i desire.
doublepunch
New to the forum

Postby LenTheFren » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:17 pm

To the dev of this game. if i may ask out of curiosity, when could we expect the next major update? im in no rush and im looking forward to said update
also av is best parts.
LenTheFren
New to the forum

Postby VAddict » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:27 pm

I've really enjoyed playing this game so far, it has some great scenes, good dialog and i think that the happiness system used with Shina is great especially as a way to reward the player. i do have some question i want to ask:
1. when doing a/v with Shina willingly she tells you your going too deep and so i was wondering will there be an option to go deeper in a later update?
2. will there be more types of vore for the other girls similar to Shina with her having 3 types?
3. will there be oral vore later on, i have seen some comments saying the game probably won't so i wanted to ask you?
4. who's your favorite character so far?
if you don't have an answer or don't want to answer them that's okay and i will be looking forward to seeing what you do next with this game.
VAddict
New to the forum

Postby Ragnow » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:09 pm

DevS098 wrote:

First all thanks for the compliments, I really appreciate them. And about your questions:

1. Definitely. I had to suffer a little at first but the current level of the game seems to satisfy many people which makes me very happy and excited for what's about to come in the next update, Hehehe..
2. Currently the only way is decreasing your relationship a little. Yeah, we know it's a little problem. We're working on it.
3. Shina already has AV as the previous user mentioned but to add to what he said, there's also a positive way to get that too.

Wait what, you can get AVed by her? Shit, I never got that despite my attempts to get something worse than armpit hugging. Shina seems like a difficult owner to truly displease.
Ragnow
Somewhat familiar

Postby VAddict » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:31 pm

Ragnow wrote:
DevS098 wrote:

Wait what, you can get AVed by her? Shit, I never got that despite my attempts to get something worse than armpit hugging. Shina seems like a difficult owner to truly displease.

You can also get a/v by making her happy what you need is to get to the point where she will ask if you want to sleep in her draw then say yes. When walking around in the draw you can get to the far left side and find some panties once you find them walk up the panties and you can enter the top draw and start the Mini game to get a/v however if you fail you will either be transported to the bath house or be u/v again.
VAddict
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game