Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Tiny Misadventures - Long Awaited Update 0.4 - 08/09/23

Postby DevS098 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:42 pm

Tiny Misadventures - The ultimate shrinking game!

Being eager to see one of the two that are now called "Shrinking Games" to have new contents, me and my long time friend Momonari, decided to team up, inspired by their enourmous success and what we have managed to do will surprise you unlike anything else before!

TM is a game similar, in spirit, to Shrinking fun and Shrinking EXP, you get caught by girls if you get too close to them and they insert you into their body where they try to keep you imprisoned and you have to fight to escape them!
But it has many unique characteristics that make it very different to it's predecessors. The first important thing to point out is in this game you can't travel from one building to another, the streets are too dangerous for such a tiny man, you need to use the girls to move about! And if you think to be stuck, with no other ways to go, look around. Every map of this game includes little hiding spots where you can rest and advance time at your leisure!

Also it's important to point out that unlike it's predecessors, fights do not end when you're sucked in at the maximum depth. In a fresh new way, this time you lose when your stamina reaches zero, so always keep an eye on it!

Old Update Notes:
Spoiler: show
This launching version currently includes two main girls to play with and lots of other random girls to fill and make the maps to look a lot more lively!

Edit 1/07/19
After a long time the 0,15 update is out! This update blesses you with a new girl to play with and the addition of a easy mode for players that have troubles to escape our chicks. It has to be said anyway, that this easy mode isn't toggable in the game so if you want to play with that, you have to start a new game. Additionally, saves with the easy mode have a tag that shows on them to recognize them from normal saves.
Another important addition is an option menu that allows you to toggle the volume of musics and sounds and also to decide if the game should warn you or not when there are.. disturbing types of fetishes incoming. If you are scared to meet a certain type of fetish that would be disturbing to you, here's how it works.
It has three options to choose from:

- Off
No warnings at all, play the game normally.

- Generic
Enables generic warnings: if a choice leads to a disturbing fetish somewhere, the game will display a warning tag and highlight the choice that leads to said
fetish

- Specific
Enables specific warnings: In addition to showing a generic warning tag when a disturbing fetish is around, an additional tag will appear and tell exactly what
disturbing fetish lays ahead.

And that's all! Have fun and stay tuned!

Edit 10/04/20 (0.2 Update)

Hello everyone~ First I wanted to thank you for patiently waiting. We took... really a lot. Way way too much that we initially planned but we wanted this update to be as jam packed with content as it could be, which meant taking our time to make sure we are delivering the best product possible! This was also made to be possible by getting a new member, Dee, on the development team as our designated writer. :D
Now, after so much time, the update is finally ready! :D

And starting with one of the biggest announcement, there will be two, count ‘em TWO, new girls!
This massive update has increased the world size by a drastic amount not just with area additions but also in branching each and every different path a player could take from the very start! Our aim with this game is giving close to absolute freedom and you can bet that with this update, this has increased a lot!

Also being teased on, this new update also gives you some brand new abilities in your struggles. Namely, a new mechanic called Karma! If the fight isn’t going your way, Karma may just help you turn the tide! But you’ll need to be smart, this mechanic is quite powerful but it will in no way grant a win!

Last but not least, One of the biggest things we’ve added involves everyone’s favorite starting girl Shina: The incredibly awaited relationship system!!
Shina’s attitude towards you will change depending on how you treat her. Keep a close eye on how she reacts to your doing. Like never before from now on, your actions will have consequences. And I really mean it. Each and every action you'll decide to do will affect her and after some time you'll find out that things will start to change.
How they will change.. well that's something you'll only find out by interacting with her.

And that's all, I definitely won't gonna ruin the many, MANY surprises that will await you and will literally make your jaws to drop to the ground. Everything with 100% old saves compatibility too!
Although for a better experience of this update, we recommend to restart from 0, in case your 0.15 saves should still work without any troubles.

Lastly some special thanks and a little notification:
Thanks to lepie22 for some little help during the planning phases of this update :-D
And a big thank to LeahPerson for having made a script that made possible something very peculiar for our game! :D

As for the notification, due to this massive amount of contents of this update, one of the two new girls will miss a punishment. We know that those scenes are likely to be the most requested ever for a girl but our artist momonari needed a break after the immense work we made until this point so we decided that we'll eventually add it later on, once everyone of us will have took a decent break for our colossal efforts..

That's all tinies! The girls are waiting you with open arms! Have your long awaited fun anndd...

Stay Tuned!

Edit 11/06/20 (0.212 Update)
Greetings Everyone! Today I present you a new update for the game! This update, unlike the others, is kinda small. However, we think this update has enough content to wet your pallets for a bit at least.
Now, I'll explain the reason of this mini update: in the previous one we introduced two new girls and due to it's sheer size, we had to forcefully leave something out for one of them we usually try to add for each girl when we release them. In order to get the update out sooner, we decided to wait until now to work on her missing content. Well, today that mistake is fixed. The girl, who I’m sure many of you can probably guess, has now received her brand new punishment scene and she is just waiting for you to misbehave so she can…well, you’ll see. :wink:
On to other topics. Although we pay mad attention to squish each and every bug in our way, some of them avoided our grasps and now we've tracked them down and fixed them for good to further improve the game's experience. We also were told we... missed something. Checked that it was indeed true, we also fixed that to increase your enjoyment.

And finally.. this mini update was also the chance for us to introduce something new. Doing a kind of risky move on our parts, we've experimented with a new style. Risky but if it works, I believe it could be potentially very rewarding to create better content for this game.
3 events with this new style have been scattered around in the public maps except for the school. Explore the remaining public places at different times of the day and you'll find them. Also don't be alarmed if some of them disappear after having been seen. You'll just need to get back in their area the day after and they'll still be waiting you.
Also one of these 3 holds some.. futa content for your information. So if you're not a fan of them you might want to avoid the one in the nightclub. Although I'd still encourage you to check that area too since it's still pretty damn good content. Up to you.

But don't worry. Except for the obligatory bug fixing period (altough I believe it might not be needed this time) things planned for the next update are already in motion.

That's all. Have fun with this mini-update and.. stay tuned!

Edit 30/01/21 (0.3 Update)
It's finally time! Past one of the worst years of human history and at the beginning of a hopefully better year.. we finally made it! First of all, apologizes. Sincere apologizes if this update will not meet someone's expectations. We had been through a lot, real life really decided to do our best to stop up but despite this.. fortunately it didn't happen.
I also have to notify that as I've repeated many time already, old saves won't work and/or will cause problems with this update. I know, it's probably gonna be a bit painful but hey, the whole world is "restarting" so you definitely won't be alone in that. I promise I'll try my best for that to not happen again but mark my words: it could still happen. Hope you'll forgive me too in that case..
With this update we took a little step further. With the huge help of VESS working as an external contractor, we've been able to boost our game to new and impressive heights. This update will bring up a new layer of strategy in all the fights and will be a start to see the world under some different lights.
We don't yet have any new girl nor any new relationship unfortunately. Time hasn't been our best friend on that. But we indeed listened to some of the requests of the players, boosting up a little the only existing relationship far with something.. that eh eh will make you pretty happy I hope.
Additionally we've been experimenting even more, adding some little new mechanics here and there that I hope will make you have a great time! I don't want to spoil too much so I'll let you all to discover what is new on this regard.

Sorry for the long wait, from the depths of my heart, I hope you will enjoy and as always....
Stay Tuned!

Edit 08/09/23 (0.4 Update)

Hello everyone. It has been a huge while. Two years to be precise. A lot of things happened since when I updated this game to the 0.3 version and today, I'm releasing the latest 0.4 update.

Well, first off, let's talk about what exactly has been added. As previously mentioned, this update features the extension of the relationship system to Kasumi. Like Shina, now how you interact with her will determine if she will grow to like or hate you. And the part of her body she deems best for you to fit at that given moment. Trying to sneak into her will also allow you to fully explore her sleeping body and try to crawl your way inside her orificies. How that will go it will depend entirely by her but I'm not gonna be too long on this. Shina should have shown you plenty how it works. Unlike her however, she will never try to conversate with you. She's kind when on good terms but not as much as Shina so it's a little to be expected.

Now, why it took so long? A legitimate question, that however doesn't have a positive answer: As you all know, I had told that releasing the 0.3 update was a bit of a struggle. Several things happened, the team got cut, once again, there's a long speech I did about this in one of my past replies to this thread so I'm not going to annoy you on that. But how we released the last time and how we were left as a team, deeply affected me and my motivation to work on this title.

I wasn't happy to work on the project.. The 0.3 datamine, the huge amount of coding, writing and art assets needed to add one relationship was a slow and inexorable weight over my shoulders. For a long time I had waited: art wasn't coming as fast as it should have, the several dialogues needed weren't ready either and without both of those, I wasn't able to progress on coding the game as much as I wanted. Sure, placeholders exists. But I never wanted to add too many. Placeholder here and placeholder there, eventually I would have found myself with so many events filled with them to barely understand what was going on so I wanted to avoid that.

Kasumi herself wasn't helping on this: the fact she is a futanari added another layer of complexity to the entirety of her fights. People coming to play with a futa are likely expecting to play with her shaft. Or at least, to be sure her shaft is visible because otherwise, there would be "little" to no difference with every other girl when being inserted anywhere else then in her dick.
We thought about that and eventually did that. Taking the fights she shares with the other girls and reworking on their code to fit this particular need, as you'll see. A task that while for some of those fights wasn't that difficult, for others, it turned out in a massive nightmare. And since I managed anyway, I hope you all will play with her and enjoy my hard efforts.

Meanwhile, some people were being supportive and waiting with no problems. Some others kept to ask how long before this next update would release. I kept to told that I hate to give any definitive date, I don't want the pressure of failing to deliver in time. Yet it went on and on and on. Not so much often but enough for my motivation to wither each time one of those impatient folks came to bug me on that. I was feeling oppressed, as if I should have no choice but to work on this game. Especially when I took the liberty to announce something else of the other projects that in the meantime I started to work and focus on. Each and every announcement followed by this persistent and annoying call back.. it felt horrible, each time. And at a certain point it became so much that for a period I had gave up working on TMA entirely.

Time passed after that, I started to work on the game again. Sparingly and with the little motivation I had to push me on that. Something cracked. We decided we had enough of getting assets done in this way. The way assets were made doesn't allow TMA to make use of my Patreon either: too risky for it and not even feeling right anymore. With that in mind, we discussed and found a workaround with what we had that was done. A cut was necessary to finally deliver what I will give to you today. Surely not pleasant, however, it also allowed Kasumi to have something.. pretty unique added to her. And something else to be removed too. Too much work was missing, too much assets were not ready and after this point, they could never be.

Honestly, I struggle to say if this update will truly be the last one. The sure thing is that in any case, the game will be put in a long hiatus. I like the story, the mostly hidden lore we built and the girls. But years have passed, Rpg maker VX Ace feels outdated now and pretty tedious to work on. Better versions of the engine now exists and we even started to consider to work on either a remake or a continue of this project in hope to expand the fascinating world and lore we built on. I didn't decide if to fully commit to that new project but in case, we'll surely let you know.

Well, that is it. Sorry for the long rambling if you read all of it this far. I was in need to let my thoughts out for a long, long time..
Ending on a much lighter note, I sincerely hope you all will appreciate all the hard work that has been done up to this point. The wait was long but if you'll give Kasumi a chance, I'm sure it's gonna be worth all the time.
Tiny Misadventures, in heart still the best Shrinking Game out there.

Stay tuned! :-D

What fetishes are included:
- Breast Vore
- Unbirth
- Trampling
- Farts
- Non-Fatal Buttcrush
- Cock Vore
- Condom Entrapment
- Watersport
- Anal Vore
- Breast Hold
- Armpit Hold
- Non-Fatal Breast crush
- Unaware
- MILF
- Entrapment
- Body Exploration
- Oral Vore
- Digestion (Implied)
- Non-Fatal Pussy Crush

What fetishes are not and would NEVER be included:
- Crushing
- Gore
- Hard Vore
- Male Preds

Screenshots:
screen_1.png

screen_2.png

screen_4.png

screen_5.png
screen_5.png (27.67 KiB) Viewed 426046 times

Changelog:
- 0.1 Game Release!
- 0.12 Bug fixing
. Added a new girl!
. An easy mode has been added! It will anyway not be toggable in game so you need to start anew if you want to enable that.
. Fixed the bug where the player could walk on several walls
. Added an option menu, including volume adjusting and a toggle for in game warnings
. Added a system to disable random chances event to trigger when loading a save. Meaning that saving near a certain place for a scene and reloading would be
guaranteed to have the same conditions for the scene to run as it has been saved
. Some behind the scenes technical stuffs added
. And much more!
. Added TWO new girls!
. Relationship system firstly implemented with Shina
. Added Karma system to game fights
. Lots of bug fixes and small technical stuff improvements
. And MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more!!!!
. Various bugs fixed
. Added missing stamina KO scene during the PE event
. Added Minami's Punishment scene
. Added the aforementioned 3 new events on public place maps
. Critical Bug Fixing
.3D events have been improved! A new one has been added where it was missing and there are some other new.. interesting additions somewhere else
.A new climbing mechanic has been added! Test your reflexes in the attempt to reach new objectives somewhere. But only if you'll be fast enough to do it, Eh Eh.
.Each orgasm made during a fight now improves the relationship a little, unlike before.
.New layer of strategy during fights added as two weapons at your disposal had been granted a special boost!
.Shina has a couple of new things to show you. And if you become even more friendly with her.. something in particular and..pretty enjoyable could happen.
.And MUCH more!
. Critical and Important Bug Fixing. Slight optimization.
.Kasumi has also been given a relationship system. While not having as much as Shina, I hope you'll still like what she and her dick have to offer.
.A couple of small but quite interesting world elements have been added. Can you find them and figure out what they truly mean?
.A bug which apparently was also present since the previous version has now been found and fixed.

Girls List (if you have troubles to find them in game):
- Shina: The very first girl you encounter in your journey
- Yuni: Maid girl with blue hair, she waits tables at the maid cafè in the afternoon
- Kasumi: Futanari student that can be met at the school in the morning
- Akari: A quite.. peculiar girl that can be met in the bathhouse during the afternoon
- Minami: The mother of Kasumi, can be met in the Nightclub during the night

Escape Guide ( if you have too troubles on escaping the girls). Courteously written by Momonari:
Tiny_misadventures_escape_guide.docx
(464.21 KiB) Downloaded 19738 times

Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/kbRXTSRR#3MEihOtvZ ... bGhzDrzYzU

We also have a public discord server! Everyone is welcome to ask about the game, talk about the game or just hang out!
Here's the link! https://discord.gg/v9xtsHm

And with that said, I hope you will enjoy the result of our flawless teamwork! :D

Stay Tuned! :-D

Note: To play RPG maker VX Ace games, you need the RPG VX Ace RTP that can be found here
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages
Last edited by DevS098 on Thu Sep 07, 2023 8:41 pm, edited 26 times in total.
DevS098
Participator

Re: Tiny Misadventures - The ultimate shrinking game!

Postby HollowSnack » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:35 pm

DevS098 wrote:Being eager to see one of the two that are now called "Shrinking Games" to have new contents, me and my long time friend Momonari, decided to team up, inspired by their enourmous success and what we have managed to do will surprise you unlike anything else before!

TM is a game similar, in spirit, to Shrinking fun and Shrinking EXP, you get caught by girls if you get too close to them and they insert you into their body where they try to keep you imprisoned and you have to fight to escape them!
But it has many unique characteristics that make it very different to it's predecessors. The first important thing to point out is in this game you can't travel from one building to another, the streets are too dangerous for such a tiny man, you need to use the girls to move about! And if you think to be stuck, with no other ways to go, look around. Every map of this game includes little hiding spots where you can rest and advance time at your leisure!

Also it's important to point out that unlike it's predecessors, fights do not end when you're sucked in at the maximum depth. In a fresh new way, this time you lose when your stamina reaches zero, so always keep an eye on it!

This launching version currently includes two main girls to play with and lots of other random girls to fill and make the maps to look a lot more lively!

We also have a public discord server! Everyone is welcome to ask about the game, talk about the game or just hang out!
Here's the link! https://discord.gg/raENAWF

What fetishes are included:
- Breast Vore
- Unbirth
- Trampling
- Farts
- Non-Fatal Buttcrush

What fetishes are not and would NEVER be included:
- Crushing
- Gore
- Hard Vore
- Male Preds

Screenshots:
screen_1.png

screen_2.png

screen_4.png

screen_5.png

Changelog:
- 0.1 Game Release!

Girls List (if you have troubles to find them in game):
- Shina: The very first girl you encounter in your journey
- Yuni: Maid girl with blue hair, she waits tables at the maid shop in the afternoon

Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!kCBjHI6R!X6yR9H4y1qKK ... Au8z-WHgX4

And with that said, I hope you will enjoy the result of our flawless teamwork! :D

Stay Tuned! :-D

Note: To play RPG maker VX Ace games, you need the RPG VX Ace RTP that can be found here
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages

Interesting idea so far, though this does seem to have fallen into the trap games like this fall into and by that I mean the RNG needs some tweaking, especially when your pulled in all the way, and you want to rest, you can still be "pulled in while you rest" despite not being able to be pulled in any further, the second escape attempt with Shina at the cafe is a bit much on the against the player side. But other than that, looking forward to more, hope we can get some oral too ^^
HollowSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:32 pm

What's here is largely amazing and shows a lot of effort put into it.
My only complaints right now are that the RNG feels too heavily set against the player, and there's some grammatical oddities, like Shina keeps saying 'make me company' when 'keep me company' would be correct, and in the cafe, she'll ask 'what could be best?' when she obviously means 'what could be better?'.
Also there's a few collision issues if you manage to escape in the cafe scene - you can walk on top of one table in the kitchen, and enter the glass-covered bread display.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ShadowNightclaw » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:39 pm

empatheticapathy wrote:What's here is largely amazing and shows a lot of effort put into it.
My only complaints right now are that the RNG feels too heavily set against the player, and there's some grammatical oddities, like Shina keeps saying 'make me company' when 'keep me company' would be correct, and in the cafe, she'll ask 'what could be best?' when she obviously means 'what could be better?'.
Also there's a few collision issues if you manage to escape in the cafe scene - you can walk on top of one table in the kitchen, and enter the glass-covered bread display.

Yeah, I agree it feels a bit too heavily stacked against the player. I've been trying to get out of the first girl and into the cafe for at least 10 tries now. Every time the difficulties keep stacking more and more, until it becomes a complete impossibility to escape no matter what. Which honestly is feeling incredibly frustrating and starts to kill any sort of enjoyment one might get from the game. :/ Hard to have fun if one can't advance. It'd be nice if there were a level up mechanic to make it so player could be more durable or stronger at escaping if you're going to be keeping the difficulty mechanics too.
ShadowNightclaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby NeneNoms » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:45 pm

I have to point out a little annoyance here: When you're trying to rest and regain stamina and your "owner" becomes annoyed, they'll start to force you to play and instead of gaining stamina, you're either getting none, or losing it. This makes the game difficult to play and almost impossible.

Other than that, a very good game! It's similar to Shrink Exp, only I'd say it has a bit more potential.

Edit: I had to stop before I threw my computer out the window in frustration. You made it way too hard to play and enjoy. I'll list the things that I've noticed need tweeking to make the game more enjoyable.

Kill the auto pushes: When you get to a point, the girl is able to automatically push you back down randomly. It's difficult enough without this.

As things drag on, it gradually gets harder (as if it wasn't hard enough) What I mean by this is that you could be almost out and then the girl will suddenly get SEVERAL pulls in a row and you're right back where you started. It gives us a sense of getting nowhere fast and takes away from the enjoyment of the game.

Things take WAY too much stamina to do. Just pushing out from the bottom takes you from 100 stamina to 80-75 stamina. You can't go anywhere like this.

When low on stamina, it's hard to impossible to regain because the girl is doing things that take away your stamina too. This drains you faster than you're already drained. You can be resting and she does something to get you moving and you'll gain 3 stamina and lose 14 in the same turn. That is the worst part of it so far.

And last but not least, if you're gonna keep the auto pushes, at least make them easier to get off. I spent forever trying to get the owner of the cafe off and I only succeeded once out of luck and still failed to escape. It's like dangling a prize in front of our faces and yanking it away.

On the plus side, I will say I love the system where they start clothed and you can't get out unless you get them off. Keep that in, please!
NeneNoms
Participator

Postby dagar » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:17 am

I've found it damn near impossible to escape during the cafe hours to even get to the second girl. After the first scene of using up alot to get her to leak, you get reset regardless of position right back to a position just slightly ahead of start. By then, you are starting to get the "You are getting drowsy" messages, meaning I rested four times in a row and got -7 stamina because it starts to give you zero and cost upwards of 35 to struggle out... Every other scene I've escaped from, but there is no content outside of those. It came to a head when I was getting 0 for resting, a -6 from "sleepyness" and a wopping -45 the moment I gave in and just struggled once. The game felt like it was forcing a game over for that struggle session.

Onto design choices, the zoomed in map does make it alot more annoying in the school, as you have about half a second to react to a student who may have moved into the same camera space as you or you're going to accidentally sprint right into them.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:30 am

dagar wrote:Onto design choices, the zoomed in map does make it alot more annoying in the school, as you have about half a second to react to a student who may have moved into the same camera space as you or you're going to accidentally sprint right into them.

There are students at the school? Every time I get there it's empty, and I therefore have no way to leave the area or do anything.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby FlareStar » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:03 am

Idea: Girls temporarily shrinking you smaller while you inside of them, drastically hindering your escape attempt
FlareStar
Somewhat familiar

Postby nullstuff » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:27 am

Love the game so far! Really enjoyed all the scenes, and there's a high level of polish. The RNG can be a little difficult, but it's not insurmountable. I'm certainly hoping to see some fatal scenes, especially given all the not-so-innocent voice lines from some of the girls we've come across. That all being said, I do have a few points of criticism; First, I sorta hoped that there would be a little more for the random schoolgirls. They're all very different looking, and it's easy to get confused about whether they're just gonna carry you off or have a scene. In shrinking fun, characters without scenes would just have voice lines, and in shrink exp, theres really only two or three sprites for the basic girls that have some random scenes, and the fully-fleshed out girls stand out a lot. I love that each girl stands out a lot in this, but I do wish I didn't get sent all the way to the bathroom every time I interacted with them. All in all, though, I'm really enjoying this game and I can't wait to see what comes next!
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:12 am

I really liked this game so far. The two scenes I was able to find were really, really fantastic work! I agree with the others in that it's a little too tough, but I'll still be excitedly following the development and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
Halcyon
???

Postby Mr_Books » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:54 am

Yeah. Great in concept, but after twenty+ failures just to 'rest' ending in me losing a two part struggle, I can say that the difficulty is cranked way too far in favor of not being able to accomplish any sort of goal. Not fun.

That being said, I am glad to see some one taking the effort to create this kind of game. With the right tweaks, it can certainly live up to what inspired it.

I'm already seeing a lot of good stuff in the writing. I haven't gotten to the other encounter yet, but I like what I've read so far. Very fun.
Last edited by Mr_Books on Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've given in to an urge most dark.
Until regret shall I indulge.
Hmhmhm.
Mr_Books
Heavy user

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:58 am

Says it can't find the tileset when I escaped inside the maid cafe...

EDIT: ah, the name is borked for some reason. I fixed it.
Last edited by Shadowlyger on Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Oceansire » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:09 am

I very thoroughly enjoyed the content in this game, it has far more detail than Shrink EXP and Shrinking Fun from what I've seen and it has a fuckton of potential as far as being a base for more content goes. The writing is extremely well done, and it seems each character has an actual personality. Very impressed and excited to see more. The only complaint I can give is the same as what others have said here. It took me 7 tries to escape into the cafe and I only got out thanks to dumb luck, which is fine for the first few tries but drags on after awhile. Some challenge is fine and makes everything more worthwhile, but I ask that you not apply the same difficulty level to this that you did for Insides as they're not the same style game and this one doesn't benefit from painful and repeated negative RNG.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby clone4000 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:19 am

Good potential but one question about the difficulty. Do your statistics increase the more you play like in shrinking fun? I'm wondering if this is why it is so difficult to escape as i need to "level up". If so how do we grind?
If not the RNG is a bitch and its too easy to get stuck in a negative feedback loop of needing to rest, not moving enough to do anything and everything costing too much stamina.
clone4000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:13 am

Then I'm at home, I'll download it and play it
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lovetisguy » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:02 am

I have not been able to get out of shina at the cafe, going two hours strong anyone got a save after u get out of her ^^;
Lovetisguy
New to the forum

Postby PocketChange » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:25 am

I'm sorry but I have to agree with a lot of the other comments on here. The RNG is far to difficult to make it worth struggling against just to find one other girl. If you get 0/10 runs succeeded and it's just not a fair system to compete against. But I do still agree with everything else being said about the Art and sounds and everything else being really good.

I did run into one bug when I was running around the school. I got picked up by one of the random girls and escaped out of the bathroom. but when I got caught by Shina and escaped from that, the sprite for the player disappeared completely. I tried getting caught and escaping again in the same sequence but the sprite was still missing. I did not try transitioning into another scene though so I don't know if that'd fix it or not.
PocketChange
New to the forum

Postby theApolyon » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:17 am

Rly nice game, a bit missing wall in school, a bit to hard, but it has a lot of potential. Monmusu tag is not "banned", it would be great have a ghost at school (night)
theApolyon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:25 am

I can't get out at the cafe / coffee thing either. She just doesn't want to do it at all. Sat there pushing against her shirt for like 5 minutes. Doesn't help that she can just completely ignore everything and pull you down twice.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby DevS098 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 am

New bug fixing update. Link here or in main post: https://mega.nz/#!lKQAwa6Q!RyI4irb2vAEL ... PvNay1D-0E

To fix the invisible player sprite issue, get caught again by one of the two girls when getting out of the toilet after a random girl catch.
DevS098
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game