Chaos in Volencera Allies

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Chaos in Volencera Allies

Postby Unicornwill » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Hiya, first post here. I’m asking anybody who played Chaos in Volencera where you get your allies that fight along side you. I, so far, managed to get the lizard to join my party, but I have no ideas where to find the werewolf, ninetales and Raichu. I’ll appreciate to know where they are.
The this is the link to the game. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16276771/
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Re: Chaos in Volencera Allies

Postby VVV » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:33 pm

for ninetials and just beat her
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Unicornwill » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:40 pm

VVV wrote:for ninetials and just beat her

Ok. Thanks, but where is she at?
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Postby Crazyman536 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:57 pm

Unicornwill wrote:

Ninetales is a required boss. You won't be able to miss her. It's been a while since I played through it so my memory is a little foggy on the others. I believe you get the raichu in one of the taverns, so make sure to talk to everybody. As for the werewolf, pretty sure you get him in a town that has other werewolves, and he joins either right before or right after you complete the boss fight in town (tower like building, I think). All I remember is the order I got them, which I think was
Spoiler: show
lizard, werewolf, raichu, ninetales
Crazyman536
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:22 am

You find the Werewolf and Raichu in the snow town, the werewolf is in a house and will join when you talk to him, the Raichu is in the pub and you have to pay him to join the party- it's a good idea to pick up both before going into the tower. Ninetails is the boss of the Desert town, and joins after you beat her.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Unicornwill » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:10 am

Crazyman536 wrote:
Unicornwill wrote:

Ninetales is a required boss. You won't be able to miss her. It's been a while since I played through it so my memory is a little foggy on the others. I believe you get the raichu in one of the taverns, so make sure to talk to everybody. As for the werewolf, pretty sure you get him in a town that has other werewolves, and he joins either right before or right after you complete the boss fight in town (tower like building, I think). All I remember is the order I got them, which I think was
Spoiler: show
lizard, werewolf, raichu, ninetales

I see. Thanks a lot.
Unicornwill
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game