Redflash Mugen

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Redflash Mugen

Postby MarinLaFey » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:33 am

I figured I'd share this since I enjoy it so much. Not mine, but someone else's Mugen characters and edits.

Redflash's Mugen Characters

The main attraction is Redflash's original character, DDC, who has the ability to cock vore.
Spoiler: show

He also has "vore finishers" but we never see him eat said characters so meh. He also has a move that basically eats the character's soul (I think still Patron only) and also if used as a finishing move Corruption Curse Branding basically covers the character you're fighting in an evil goo and transforms them.

His finishers with other characters also include some vore.
In Sora's mind control finisher, Sora anally vores two shadow heartless.
In Touma's mind control finisher, Touma sorta cock vores a dragon?

There's also plenty of other fetishes, including cum inflation, a slime boy, milking, tentacles, size stealing, feet, demonic possession, etc.

I figure'd I'd share the page itself, since Redflash isn't on the Mugen site I think.

He has other games as well, though I am unsure if they have vore in them. But they do have tentacles and other fetishes.

Oh and all of his stuff is M/m, homosexual.
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game