Fallout 4 mod help

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Fallout 4 mod help

Postby wetcardboardbox » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:18 pm

Hello!

I've been tinkering with some of the meshes in Fallout 4 to add bellies to some of the enemies, but I'm in need of the forum's wisdom regarding a couple things:

1. Are there currently any higher-polygon models for deathclaw varieties or supermutants/behemoths? The edited versions I made in Body Sliders Outfit Studio (pictured below) are kinda crude to say the least...

2. Can anyone link to some clear instructions on how to add jiggle physics to said bellies? I'm not finding anything terribly relevant on the Fallout 4 Voremersion thread, and all I can find outside of Eka's is how to add big anime tiddy physics, which did not work when I tried it (just caused weird sagging polygons) so either the same methods won't work or im bad at following instructions.

Any help, or even just links or names to point me in the right direction would be much appreciated!

Spoiler: show
raider belly.jpg
deathclaw belly.jpg
supermutant belly.jpg
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Re: Fallout 4 mod help

Postby Randulf » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:26 pm

I think you would get more help if you posted this in the fallout voremersion thread
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:46 pm

Randulf wrote:I think you would get more help if you posted this in the fallout voremersion thread

Possibly, but I was equally afraid of being yelled at for not searching all 165 pages thoroughly enough for what i need, or that my post would be off-topic since it's not about the voremersion mod but rather my own personal mods.
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby Randulf » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:44 am

that reasonable I suppose but people aren't that strict here, if a topic isn't 4 or 5 pages back its safe to make a topic about it
There has already been talk about vore mods for dogmeat and other wasteland creatures in that thread so im sure you are welcome to ask for advice there
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game