Starbound - Jakkk's SPO Pack

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Starbound Felmiri SPO (small update)

Postby Jakkk » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:03 am

dronyx366 wrote:Cant download, says no connection when I click download on mediafire. Can someone post it in a google doc or new link?

Try this MEGA link:

https://mega.nz/#!oxESAKoL!0knpA7g0-Q5P ... MBVXzjjNeg
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:32 am

Felmiri doesn't work on NPC's is that only me or is anyone else having this issue
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:22 am

Wollffett wrote:Felmiri doesn't work on NPC's is that only me or is anyone else having this issue

I tested it with two NPC's, one with the 'vore' and 'prey' tags and one completely default and both seemed to use both the nonlethal OV and nonlethal UB SPOs without problem, which SPO specifically are you having problems with?

Image:
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Re: Starbound - Jakkk's SPO Pack

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:45 am

Wow these are some amazingly well done SPOs! I personally would like to see some much larger sized bellies/sacks tbh since there's not a lot of small predator animated SPOs but I figure that's because it takes more sprites.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:54 am

Any plans to add these to the foodhall shops? Or perhaps any way for us to add them there ourselves? Really excited to see people do more stuff for SSVM!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:11 am

HentaiProdigy wrote:Any plans to add these to the foodhall shops? Or perhaps any way for us to add them there ourselves? Really excited to see people do more stuff for SSVM!

Make a folder inside the recipes directory in the mod with the same name as the object SPO folders included in the download and put the .recipe files into those folders you made that are in the included downloads.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jakkk » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:26 pm

HentaiProdigy wrote:Any plans to add these to the foodhall shops? Or perhaps any way for us to add them there ourselves? Really excited to see people do more stuff for SSVM!

Just checked, they should all be in the bellybound store under 'anim' tab.

If they aren't there then use these recipe files, just place the contents of each folder into the folder of their respective SPOs:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/i6rkcmsaeqa31ia/recipies.zip/file

Hope this fixes the issue!
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Jakkk wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Felmiri doesn't work on NPC's is that only me or is anyone else having this issue

I tested it with two NPC's, one with the 'vore' and 'prey' tags and one completely default and both seemed to use both the nonlethal OV and nonlethal UB SPOs without problem, which SPO specifically are you having problems with?

Image:

It the Lethal ones she will eat them but never go back to her original state she has her belly forever
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:36 am

Wollffett wrote:It the Lethal ones she will eat them but never go back to her original state she has her belly forever

I'll look into it, thanks for letting me know!

Edit: I can't find any rhyme or reason to the glitch, sometimes Ryka works fine, other times she displays the glitch, same with Felmiri and other SPOs not made by me, the only link I could make is that the glitch seemed to happen only with human targets, when an apex NPC used one of the SPOs they would function correctly but humans broke them, I don't think this is the link as there's a reasonable chance that it's just a coincidence, I tried putting a condition in the SPO's script which made it check if it was occupied or not but even that didn't work, I'm sorry to say but I'm at my wit's end on this one.

Sorry about this bug but I have no idea how to fix it, I will however continue to test on this and might have a fix in the future but I'm not promising anything.
Last edited by Jakkk on Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:22 pm

so i was browsing through dialog and i cam across some dialog where you rub a pred how do you do this?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Wollffett wrote:so i was browsing through dialog and i cam across some dialog where you rub a pred how do you do this?

Press 'E' on the SPOs while they are full, IE another player or an NPC is currently occupying the SPO, the rub lines are currently a placeholder though as I haven't got them working.
Currently fixing them alongside wollffett's belly bug, will hopefully have something soon on this.

Edit: not going to pretend I have any idea what I'm doing, will come out with a fix/update eventually.
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ForgottenOne » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:48 am

*Deleted*
Last edited by ForgottenOne on Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The fallen and forgotten one...no memories of the days before remain...all in haze and shadows
ForgottenOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jakkk » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:12 am

ForgottenOne wrote:I've literally crashed trying to place both characters. Ryka was a server issue it said, and Felmiri literally just fatal error'd my game and crashed. I'm stumped with this, I took your folder and placed it directly in the mods folder along with the other SSVM one's and they don't work. When I create a template like the other folders separating the files the game literally crashes during loading. So this is a lose lose for me.

On the title post it says:

To install, extract the 'spo' file in the pack onto the current spo file in:
C:\(steam directory)\steamapps\common\Starbound\mods\StarboundSimpleVoreMod-8.6.1\objects\vore\spo

This isn't a standalone mod, just some additions to sheights' vore mod, extract the files, find the 'spo' folder and empty it's contents into the directory above.
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 pm

I got rub lines working seem they only work in mulitplayer when a player is prey and a player is interacting
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:10 am

Wollffett wrote:I got rub lines working seem they only work in mulitplayer when a player is prey and a player is interacting

Thank you for looking into the bug yourself, I can't test these things in multiplayer (my only friend who owns a copy of starbound doesn't exactly know about this for obvious reasons) so thanks for closure on the issue and I'm glad the rub lines aren't going to waste. I will continue to put the lines in any new SPOs for anyone mad enough to run this add-on in multiplayer!
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:38 am

Jakkk wrote:
Wollffett wrote:I got rub lines working seem they only work in mulitplayer when a player is prey and a player is interacting

Thank you for looking into the bug yourself, I can't test these things in multiplayer (my only friend who owns a copy of starbound doesn't exactly know about this for obvious reasons) so thanks for closure on the issue and I'm glad the rub lines aren't going to waste. I will continue to put the lines in any new SPOs for anyone mad enough to run this add-on in multiplayer!
i made a dup account and run it on 2 different computers on a private server to test stuff so if you need it tested let me know
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:14 am

Wollffett wrote:
Jakkk wrote:

i made a dup account and run it on 2 different computers on a private server to test stuff so if you need it tested let me know

I'll keep that in mind, thank you!
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:43 am

Just curious is there somewhere where we can watch your progress/see what your working on?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:38 am

Wollffett wrote:Just curious is there somewhere where we can watch your progress/see what your working on?

I'm currently working on a male wolf OV SPO, there's quite a few frames on this one and the animations currently don't work as intended but I can show you the frames that are currently complete.

Here's the image:
https://imgur.com/a/TMmKIDo

There's 149 frames currently, which includes 5 idle animations, a shrink/swallow animation, full with large prey and regurgitation.

I can release the safe OV version as soon as I'm done smoothing out the .animation file if you'd like, also criticism and ideas for SPOs are welcome.
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:32 am

Jakkk wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Just curious is there somewhere where we can watch your progress/see what your working on?

I'm currently working on a male wolf OV SPO, there's quite a few frames on this one and the animations currently don't work as intended but I can show you the frames that are currently complete.

Here's the image:
https://imgur.com/a/TMmKIDo

There's 149 frames currently, which includes 5 idle animations, a shrink/swallow animation, full with large prey and regurgitation.

I can release the safe OV version as soon as I'm done smoothing out the .animation file if you'd like, also criticism and ideas for SPOs are welcome.
An idea that I would like to see is the other vores (AV, BV) and more vore types for Ryka
Last edited by Wollffett on Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wollffett
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game