Starbound - Jakkk's SPO Pack

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Starbound - Jakkk's SPO Pack

Postby Lyko » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:15 am

Gotta say these are the best so far ive been able to find
Lyko
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:19 am

checking upon you Jakkk how you holding up and hows the mod progressing out of curiosity
seth270
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:17 am

seth270 wrote:checking upon you Jakkk how you holding up and hows the mod progressing out of curiosity

Sorry for the lack of activity and I guess I owe you an explanation so here goes.

I really want to keep working on this and I am whenever I can, due to my complete lack of experience with animation and character drawing in general it takes me forever to draw anything I'd consider good quality (as of time of writing I've re-drawn the final stage of Ryka's AV digestion SPO about 3 times, the current version looks to be the best out of the lot despite it's simplicity). I understand it really shouldn't take like four months to make what is effectively a GIF with code attached to it, so I'm incredibly thankful that those who watch this thread haven't lost faith in me to deliver despite my (rather extreme) slowness.

I promise with all the weight that my word still holds that I will get this thing done soon, at a degree of quality that will hopefully warrant the timeframe between updates.
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:32 am

Jakkk wrote:
seth270 wrote:checking upon you Jakkk how you holding up and hows the mod progressing out of curiosity

Sorry for the lack of activity and I guess I owe you an explanation so here goes.

I really want to keep working on this and I am whenever I can, due to my complete lack of experience with animation and character drawing in general it takes me forever to draw anything I'd consider good quality (as of time of writing I've re-drawn the final stage of Ryka's AV digestion SPO about 3 times, the current version looks to be the best out of the lot despite it's simplicity). I understand it really shouldn't take like four months to make what is effectively a GIF with code attached to it, so I'm incredibly thankful that those who watch this thread haven't lost faith in me to deliver despite my (rather extreme) slowness.

I promise with all the weight that my word still holds that I will get this thing done soon, at a degree of quality that will hopefully warrant the timeframe between updates.

hey no worries least to know you've not abandonded your project and it was also seeing how you were doing in general.
seth270
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:35 pm

Just wondering how you were doing. I haven’t heard from you in a while, how goes it?
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Jakkk » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:44 pm

Wollffett wrote:Just wondering how you were doing. I haven’t heard from you in a while, how goes it?

Fiddling with how the SPO does animation, hoping to add sound effects or at least randomise how struggle animations work to give it a tad of variety.

Don't know if resulting product will be worth the almost half-year waiting period but I'm amazed at the level of maintained interest despite that, hope to have something good to add sometime soon!
Jakkk
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisGuy127 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:55 am

Jakkk wrote:Fiddling with how the SPO does animation, hoping to add sound effects or at least randomise how struggle animations work to give it a tad of variety.

Don't know if resulting product will be worth the almost half-year waiting period but I'm amazed at the level of maintained interest despite that, hope to have something good to add sometime soon!

Nice to see you're considering such details like random animations, really really hyped to try your pack the next time I get to playing some Starbound.
ThisGuy127
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:14 am

like I said when I asked. take your time long as your happy with the product enough that you release it we'll be happy.
seth270
Participator

Postby Spiritfox17 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Jakkk wrote:Don't know if resulting product will be worth the almost half-year waiting period but I'm amazed at the level of maintained interest despite that, hope to have something good to add sometime soon!

Don't stress it. I think most people that have at least partly kept up with the Starbound Vore mods (and really just mods in general) know that these take time and working on it is something more like a background project/hobby, rather than something that takes precedence over spending time with loved ones, school, work, or taking care of one's own self. Thanks for all your work on them though. Really happy see people creating more SPO's (especially CV ones) and your work has been awesome. ^u^
Spiritfox17
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:01 pm

checking up on this thread and your well being.
seth270
Participator

Postby seth270 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:28 am

there been any work on this? Jakk's not posted anything in a while hope they're ok.
seth270
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:47 am

unless you can hide when you get on, it says last time he was on was in july, witch means something bad happened(i hope not) or he just is to busy with other things
Wollffett
Participator

Postby seth270 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:57 am

indeed
seth270
Participator

Postby seth270 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:08 am

hmmmm been a while hope things are alright.
seth270
Participator

Postby Lyko » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Hope things are going ok
Lyko
New to the forum

Postby seth270 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:30 am

been rather quiet since last post yeah
seth270
Participator

Postby Wollffett » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Yeah jakkk still hasn't been on aryion since july
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Zeldazackman » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:01 am

They last posted in September, the last login information can be a tad bit misleading when it comes to forums.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby seth270 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:35 am

Crikey Hope the poor bugger's alright.
seth270
Participator

Postby Lyko » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:12 pm

Same here
Lyko
New to the forum