Looking for anything android based

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Looking for anything android based

Postby hauerkazkis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:32 am

Like the title suggests I'm looking for anything that can be played on android, preferably vore based but smutty stuff works two,
"Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions."
hauerkazkis
???

Re: Looking for anything android based

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:02 am

Android based as in Android 18 from DBZ? Or Android based as in humanoid Android Phones? Gotta be a little more specific in this age of technology.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Nouvi » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:07 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Android based as in Android 18 from DBZ? Or Android based as in humanoid Android Phones? Gotta be a little more specific in this age of technology.

Whether you meant that as april fools or not, I do think that the 'can be played on android' in the first post should make things pretty obvious what he meant.

Either way... I thought I remembered some jap or korean game at some point had something, but it was rather minor or somesuch...remember little detail other than the fact it was seemingly inspired by monster hunter sort of. Something with a T-Rex. Sorry that I don't remember more than that.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby RedTornado » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:03 pm

Werewolf Tycoon is a cute little game where you eat a bunch of people.
RP Seeking Thread : viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30400
RedTornado
Participator

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Nouvi wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Android based as in Android 18 from DBZ? Or Android based as in humanoid Android Phones? Gotta be a little more specific in this age of technology.

Whether you meant that as april fools or not, I do think that the 'can be played on android' in the first post should make things pretty obvious what he meant.

Either way... I thought I remembered some jap or korean game at some point had something, but it was rather minor or somesuch...remember little detail other than the fact it was seemingly inspired by monster hunter sort of. Something with a T-Rex. Sorry that I don't remember more than that.

I am enough of a man to admit that I missed that part... I thought he meant android like Android 18 from DBZ.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Diminishment by Eskoz has an Android version. Highly recommend it!
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Blaze32202 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:27 pm

Try ryanshows world of vore. The photoshopping for the images is really good and while the android version is a little buggy sometimes it still a damn good game.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby hauerkazkis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:42 pm

Blaze32202 wrote:Try ryanshows world of vore. The photoshopping for the images is really good and while the android version is a little buggy sometimes it still a damn good game.

Can you give me a link?
"Home is where you can find a decent graveyard and strangers can disappear without awkward questions."
hauerkazkis
???

Postby HentaiProdigy » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:39 pm

hauerkazkis wrote:
Blaze32202 wrote:Try ryanshows world of vore. The photoshopping for the images is really good and while the android version is a little buggy sometimes it still a damn good game.

Can you give me a link?

Google is your friend. "Ryanshow vore" returned this as the top result.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby calin22 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:08 pm

Man-Eating Plant is kinda fun (also works on iOS)
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game