MUGEN vore edit requests

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

MUGEN vore edit requests

Postby nobody321 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:51 pm

So I've received a few requests (at least a dozen) to make videos of these characters whether it be through email, youtube comments or discord PM. So I'd figure I'd finally make a small dumb video on the two characters. Those Being Rotom and Bee Queen. I do not have permission to release the Rotom edit so that won't be linked here.

Though as for the Bee Queen The character has been available for a few years though I've decided to edit it so that some of the animations are more akin to the swf file the character was originally from. Controls are A for Endo and slow struggles, B for Slow Digestion and Fast Struggles, C For Fast Digestion and Slow Struggles, X for Sting, Y for Kiss, Z for kick.

As for Rotom if it were to ever be released it functions similar to one my older lucario edits or the "Dragongirl" in that it can carry the prey character in its stomach, though unlike those two it has the ability to attack.

Aside from my edits to the characters Credits can be found in the video description and the def file.

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9sPLzpZAc4

Bee Queen Edit: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8569dn3v ... e.zip/file
Rotom: No link
nobody321
Participator

Re: MUGEN vore edit requests

Postby ladre » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:52 pm

i will be honest

i REALLY want to see some from: girafarig , krokoodile, charizard , tyrantrum , rampardos

i mean, these are really well done, but i think on rampardos. girafarig , krokoodile and tyrantrum...i wish these had like new struggles or something

but i think the editors stopped making them
ladre
Participator

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:22 pm

I'm the one who did the Girafarig, using vore sprites by ZackTheRiolu and I. Here's an old video I recorded, it just demonstrates the vore move.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... g_vorw.mp4
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfcrux » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:52 am

i'm still waiting for that audino vore edit. i think she was the winner or something.
Wolfcrux
Somewhat familiar

Postby ladre » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:49 pm

beedrill one could be awesome too
ladre
Participator

Postby ladre » Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 pm

bump?
ladre
Participator

Postby Anesthetic » Fri May 17, 2019 3:28 am

ladre wrote:i will be honest

i REALLY want to see some from: girafarig , krokoodile, charizard , tyrantrum , rampardos

i mean, these are really well done, but i think on rampardos. girafarig , krokoodile and tyrantrum...i wish these had like new struggles or something

but i think the editors stopped making them

There are like 2 different Charizard Vore edits already.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 3:36 am

I was linked to a MASS of vore characters at one point... from one of these threads I think, I found the bee queen, and a bee swarm character there. don't remember if I bookmarked it, and if I did where it is or what it's called.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Benevorlent » Fri May 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Turbotowns wrote:I was linked to a MASS of vore characters at one point... from one of these threads I think, I found the bee queen, and a bee swarm character there. don't remember if I bookmarked it, and if I did where it is or what it's called.

Sounds like you're talking about Eggy's Den (https://eggbomber101.webs.com/characters). There's more on his Furaffinity, and by more I mean the link for the Werewolf character as it's broken on Eggy's Den for some reason. Maybe other characters too, but I've only bothered with the ones that interested me.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Fri May 17, 2019 7:39 pm

Benevorlent wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:I was linked to a MASS of vore characters at one point... from one of these threads I think, I found the bee queen, and a bee swarm character there. don't remember if I bookmarked it, and if I did where it is or what it's called.

Sounds like you're talking about Eggy's Den (https://eggbomber101.webs.com/characters). There's more on his Furaffinity, and by more I mean the link for the Werewolf character as it's broken on Eggy's Den for some reason. Maybe other characters too, but I've only bothered with the ones that interested me.

Ah yeah! this is it! Thanks!
AH! and I did bookmark it... Ah... THERE it was...
Turbotowns
???

Postby Foxyboy1998 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Foxyboy1998
New to the forum

Postby zoidburg05 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Tails doll? That's one that I never thought that I would hear.
Where are the others?.......
zoidburg05
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game