Anything of this quality?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Anything of this quality?

Postby lightmagician60 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Anyone play a game called Lilith's Tower?

it's a Free H-Game I found on TFgames. it's Sex Scenes are turn based, you can change the position, choice what to do, ask your partner, you can be Dom or Sub, Resist or Eager, Futas, Shemales, Slimes, Demons, Furries, Nipple Pen, Pregnancy, Incest (no diolog about inbreeding though). no pictures all text, but probably the best H-game I have found... but it's missing one thing.. Vore

so i'm asking out, is there anything of this qulity.. this freedom but includes Vore?

the closest i know of is Nomad
lightmagician60
New to the forum

Re: Anything of this quality?

Postby Vennaya » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:42 am

Yea to my knowledge Nomad is the closest to that you're gonna get. there is a few projects that are in the works burried in the forums here that might compete aswell...

I suppose there is always Devious World? It litterally only has one vore scene among its 2.5 million words or so though.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jaxed » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:52 am

Sounds like you're looking for Flexible Survival.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skittles209 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:59 am

Flexible survival
corruption of champion ( and all listed on their page)

search both websites link pages for other games similar to them
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Absentia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:31 am

I'm going to assume you meant Lilith's Throne, well according to the developer on their discord, vore isn't entirely off the table, they have said that they will consider adding it but later on in the development, so there's still hope for it in that regard.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vennaya » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:33 am

Skittles209 wrote:Flexible survival
corruption of champion ( and all listed on their page)

I know Flexible survival had some limited capacity for vore, and its a little difficult to obtain the ability to do so in the game...But CoC? I dont remember there being any vore content in CoC at all
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby jeveasy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:01 am

Do you mean Lilith's Throne? And as far as I know, it's the only game of its ilk that has that level of customization and freedom within its sex scenes.
jeveasy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kuru » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:14 am

Absentia wrote:I'm going to assume you meant Lilith's Throne, well according to the developer on their discord, vore isn't entirely off the table, they have said that they will consider adding it but later on in the development, so there's still hope for it in that regard.

With the glacial pacing of development and the regular delays, I don't think we'll see such a thing in our lifetime.
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby Absentia » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:34 am

Kuru wrote:
Absentia wrote:I'm going to assume you meant Lilith's Throne, well according to the developer on their discord, vore isn't entirely off the table, they have said that they will consider adding it but later on in the development, so there's still hope for it in that regard.

With the glacial pacing of development and the regular delays, I don't think we'll see such a thing in our lifetime.

Yeah the last one was a little bit of a doozy lol, but I'm glad on the side of optimism, plus you never know it might be something moddable in the future potentially, assuming they make it moddable enough and someone good enough to do so, the mod support so far has been pretty good I can only see it extending.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby lightmagician60 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Yes i meant lilith's throne

I tired flexible survival
I have read that pred vore (what i am looking for) in it is quite hidden and even then it is limited and buggy

I found the comment where LT's dev says that vore is a possiblity. But only as far as regurgitation and transformation, no digestion or absorption.

The LT mods i could find where clothes mods.
I'll look at this corruption of champion
lightmagician60
New to the forum

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:29 pm

Corruption of Champions only really has a single vore scene from what I can recall, unless there's a vore mod for it. The one vore scene in the game is otherwise an unbirth one with the giant turtle Venus by the lake. Has a bad end that's connected to her corruption level.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panth » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:51 pm

lightmagician60 wrote:I tired flexible survival
I have read that pred vore (what i am looking for) in it is quite hidden and even then it is limited and buggy

You can actually trigger the event by hunting. Just do "hunt inner predator" in any area that allows you to hunt/explore. Might take a few tries if your stats aren't high enough.
You can "hunt" for any event like that, as long as you know the name of the event.
Take a trip to the Pediatrics Clinic(the location of which you can also hunt) and talk to Doctor Medea if you want to add unbirthing too.
Panth
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:57 pm

if your goo and have sex with utra in anther cock vore and there is one with the farrey if you have to ghost in your party
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 pm

VVV wrote:if your goo and have sex with utra in anther cock vore and there is one with the farrey if you have to ghost in your party

For what game? Flexible Survival or CoC?
Turbotowns
???

Postby HentaiProdigy » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:19 pm

Corruption of Champions. You can get goo armor in the Tower of the Phoenix in Helia's questline. Urta is the futa wolf in Tel'adre.
HentaiProdigy
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game