Zenith (Developmental)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Zenith (Developmental)

Postby melonee » Sun May 12, 2019 8:48 pm

Welcome to Zenith. This is a stuffing and vore game that I cooked up in twine. At the moment it is still being worked on, but I guess a short exposition is in order.

Zenith takes place in a world of magic, gods, and demons, and the ultimate goal is to take down the Demon Lord. Your player is an elf whose village has been raided by the minions of the demon lord (beastmen). You are rescued by a lady, and eventually find yourself in the capital of your country, a country where elves are seen as weak, but are also a rare race to find because of the constant raids from the beastmen. In your journey you encounter allies, gods, and monsters, furthering yourself and honing your skills to live up to your goal.

If anyone has any ideas feel free to share them once i drop a download, I'm trying to finish one of the biggest hiccups before I drop an official first version
Last edited by melonee on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
melonee
New to the forum

Re: Twine vore game

Postby DroolingPred » Sun May 12, 2019 9:42 pm

If there is an opportunity to eat girls, I'll surely play it.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Mon May 13, 2019 7:35 am

Lately I started enjoying stories (mostly interative ones) more and more, so count me in.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShindyTheFox » Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 am

sure, I can play the game if you want. :gulp:
ShindyTheFox
New to the forum

Postby melonee » Mon May 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Thank you for your interest!
Last edited by melonee on Fri May 31, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
melonee
New to the forum

Postby sojonin » Mon May 13, 2019 7:14 pm

I'll give it a shot if you want
sojonin
New to the forum

Postby RC8015 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:30 am

"And wait you did!" Kept waiting so long, my character must have had starved half to death^^

The game/story itself is fun and very well written, so I hope to see more in the future. I enjoy that you can decide how deep you want to go into the story, without getting one a complete new path just because you decided not to yell at the beast which just wanted to kill you.

But when I decided to attack the bandit, the game seems to be missing a few things. I get the following respone when I decide to fight him:
Spoiler: show
The (if:) changer should be stored in a variable or attached to a hook.►)You take your time, and step by step approach the bandit. He has his back to you and is sifting through his large bag of jewels and assorted valuables. When you are behind him to the point of being able to breathe on him, you are able to act.
Push him
Put him in a chokehold
There's nothing before this to do (else:) with.►You failed an agility check!

You slowly approach him but accidentaly stumble on a pebble, alerting him to your position. "Oh, so a little girl want's to play, huh?" He pulls out a knife and brandishes it while cautiously approaching you.
Charge him
Run away
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 am

melonee wrote:Here is the link
https://mega.nz/#!eWZClKCB

You require a key to access this file.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RC8015 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:29 am

Someone92 wrote:
melonee wrote:Here is the link
https://mega.nz/#!eWZClKCB

You require a key to access this file.

The dropbox link in the first post works fine though.
Hint for the creator: Select "Link with key" for the file, not "Link without key". It's confusing, but "Link without key" means the user who wants to download it will need the key, while with key means the key is included in the doqnload link and therefor is not required for the downloading user to have.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LoroB » Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 am

Nice good to see more of that game setting :) ( even thought im more into F/F vore pred (main) hope to see more in future )
LoroB
Been posting for a bit

Re: Zenith 0.0.1

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14 pm

I'll gladly give this a try if it's still being worked on!
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Re: Zenith 0.0.1

Postby Persona59523 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm

the key please
Persona59523
Participator

Return to Vore game