Could someone reupload Cursed Crown? (Not the reboot)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Could someone reupload Cursed Crown? (Not the reboot)

Postby Terrorsaurzilla » Tue May 14, 2019 2:10 am

I’ve gone through the entire thread dedicated for the game and all the links are dead. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of 2.5 before it got rebooted.
Terrorsaurzilla
Been posting for a bit

Re: Could someone reupload Cursed Crown? (Not the reboot)

Postby RC8015 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:53 am

First of all: Post something like this in the games topic maybe next time instead of opening a new topic for this.

Second: I do have the old cursed crown, but I have no clue which version it is. To be honest, I played it a long time ago and cant remeber much sadly. But I'll upload it to my Mega for you. Bad news again though, my internet is slow as hell, so it will take quite a long time. Maybe I won't even make an upload this week, then I'd have to wait until the weekend.
Edit: Done. https://mega.nz/#!o9ckSSjT!IqzcrbiDVb0T ... a7UF9I7cyo
Forgot to delete my old saves.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrorsaurzilla » Tue May 14, 2019 4:52 am

RC8015 wrote:First of all: Post something like this in the games topic maybe next time instead of opening a new topic for this.

Second: I do have the old cursed crown, but I have no clue which version it is. To be honest, I played it a long time ago and cant remeber much sadly. But I'll upload it to my Mega for you. Bad news again though, my internet is slow as hell, so it will take quite a long time. Maybe I won't even make an upload this week, then I'd have to wait until the weekend.

Sorry about posting a thread. It just seemed that requests for download links in the games topic got ignored. Anyways, thank you for the reupload.
Terrorsaurzilla
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:53 am

What is this game about?
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby calin22 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Archangel64 wrote:What is this game about?

For anyone else wondering (like myself and Achangel)
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33898&hilit=cursed+crown
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Archangel64 » Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 pm

calin22 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:What is this game about?

For anyone else wondering (like myself and Achangel)
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33898&hilit=cursed+crown

Thank you
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby runeguden » Sat May 18, 2019 4:49 pm

RC8015 wrote:First of all: Post something like this in the games topic maybe next time instead of opening a new topic for this.

what's the decryption key?
runeguden
Participator

Postby RC8015 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:15 pm

You shouldn't need one, as I selected that the key is included to the link. So when you click on my link, the download page should come up directly. But if it still asks you for one, this should do the trick:

!IqzcrbiDVb0T_0aOFeOcPDhvtuN1wAuoda7UF9I7cyo
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Vore game