Stomach Butterflies: Project Revival

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Stomach Butterflies: A New Vore-Based Dating Simulator!

Postby EliseSB » Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 am

Introducing: Francisca, the New Girl

Fran_promotiona_v01.png

Francisca Steele is Kalton's latest addition, a former college student with an undecided major. Under-performing academically, she was swept up in the thrill of a college life an ended up rooming with her first boyfriend, a relationship that ended with her ex publicly revealing a secret even she wasn't aware of: her identity as a voracious predator. Now convicted, her path remains undecided. She's emotionally conflicted between her new found hunger and longing for a new relationship. That said though, after how the last one went up in flames, she's certain it's going to be a girl this time.

Profile:
Body: Age: 18 | Height: 5'8" | Weight: 137 lbs | Chest: D-Cup
Personality: General: Cheerful and Flirtatious | Meyers-Briggs: ESFP | Tarot: The Magician
Favorites: Color: Green | Food: Sweets | Hobby: Party Hosting
Sexual: Orientation: Fluid-Bisexual | Disposition: Switch | Orifice Preference: Flexible
Other: Birthday: August 17 | Libido: Hyper-Active | Former Occupation: Student

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! This is Elise! I realize I've gone a little dark lately in terms of information, and with the demo coming in about a month, I wanted to provide a little more information. So the solution?

I'm steadily going to release the profiles and pictures of the various characters in Stomach Butterflies, starting with Francisca, the PC. Even though you'll have control over her AND the ability to pick the general direction of her dialogue, she'll still have her own personality in the conversations and has her own identity as a character. In terms of how dialogue will work, think Mass Effect where you can pick a shortened line before Shepard says something to that extent but longer.

Anyway, I hope you all like her and are excited to join her on a voracious dating adventure! I tried my best to include as much info as I could, but if you want more info/have questions about her, please let me know! Thank you all for the interest, and I'll see you again with the first love interest in a week or so.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue May 28, 2019 1:50 am

Francisca is pretty hot...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby HentaiMaster9000 » Wed May 29, 2019 3:52 am

Is there a download link??
HentaiMaster9000
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 29, 2019 4:34 am

Literally the last post on the last page says that the FIRST demo is coming NEXT month... >.>
Turbotowns
???

Postby Tilalumtar » Wed May 29, 2019 8:52 am

Hooo, that's something I am Looking Forward to.

Mostly because of the promised relationship functions. :3
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Wed May 29, 2019 11:34 am

Tilalumtar wrote:Hooo, that's something I am Looking Forward to.

Mostly because of the promised relationship functions. :3

Thanks so much Tilalumtar! As this is a dating simulator, that does take priority~ (well, in addition to :gulp: ) I hope the game's too your liking!

Also, I super appreciate feedback and stuff. Anyone want to chat about the game or anything, ask questions or give feedback on the character(s) I reveal, I'm here often and get really excited when there's a post in this thread.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Wed May 29, 2019 5:21 pm

I just hope that there's at least one glam rocker chick, that would make my day, lol

sweetladyamy
---

Postby EliseSB » Wed May 29, 2019 7:29 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I just hope that there's at least one glam rocker chick, that would make my day, lol

There's two girls who are similar. I'm not going to spoil their names but I'll go with their subtitles.

The Wrestler has a WWE large ham persona to her, including all the lights, flashy effects of a rock concert in her personal boxing ring.
The Popstar is more demure than a glam rocker chick, but she's basically a Twitch streamer who does covers of video game music in addition to Let's Plays.

Hope that counts!
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu May 30, 2019 2:28 am

EliseSB wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:I just hope that there's at least one glam rocker chick, that would make my day, lol

There's two girls who are similar. I'm not going to spoil their names but I'll go with their subtitles.

The Wrestler has a WWE large ham persona to her, including all the lights, flashy effects of a rock concert in her personal boxing ring.
The Popstar is more demure than a glam rocker chick, but she's basically a Twitch streamer who does covers of video game music in addition to Let's Plays.

Hope that counts!

Ah, well, lol

Both do pull from traits I like but are not what I had in mind. It's cool, just me being me, lolz

The character Judita (Judy) Nails comes to mind.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby EliseSB » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Introducing: Felicia, the Roommate

Felecia_promotional_v01.png

Felicia Jiang has been a long stay at Kalton's, who had been under performing academically (compared to her harsh parents' demands) and been a member of a minor biker gang to relieve stress. Arrested after speeding and resisting a police officer's authority, she had been put to a predation test by the police, only to find she had been a predator without even being aware of it herself.

After her conviction, she's been a model inmate of Kalton's, causing little trouble and generally being sweet. She finds her confinement a relaxing comparison to the stress of her old life, and spends most of her days drowsily lounging and being lewd. When Francisca was assigned to Kalton's without a dedicated room, Felicia immediately volunteered, hoping for a perverted partner to share in... pleasurable company.

Profile:

Body: Age: 19 | Height: 5'11" | Weight: 141 lbs | Chest: C-Cup
Personality: General: Drowsy and Sweet | Meyers-Briggs: INTJ
Favorites: Color: Red | Food: Spicy Meat Dishes | Hobby: Drinking/Biking (not at once)
Sexual: Orientation: Lesbian | Disposition: Switch | Orifice Preference: Flexible
Other: Birthday: December 13 | Libido: High when not Drowsy | Former Occupation: Student
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, Elise here!

It's been a while since I updated information on the game, so I'm here to introduce the first romance option of Stomach Butterflies, available in the demo on July 1st! I hope you all like her, and here's looking forward to my public debut.

Once again, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know, I love to chat and feedback is always appreciated.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby QuakeImperial » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:17 pm

Looks dope, I'm looking forward to seeing what this girl does :D
QuakeImperial
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:20 am

Ooh, I like Felicia...

sweetladyamy
---

Postby Bright » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:39 am

How is a predation test performed?
Like a blood sample?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby EliseSB » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:32 pm

Bright wrote:How is a predation test performed?
Like a blood sample?

I'm thinking it's something more crass and evasive, like force feeding a mannequin, since preds can't really just turn off their elasticity.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mischieflord777 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:34 pm

You got me hooked Mate, looking forward to it. :-D :-D :-D :-D
Mischieflord777
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:28 am

EliseSB wrote:
Bright wrote:How is a predation test performed?
Like a blood sample?

I'm thinking it's something more crass and evasive, like force feeding a mannequin, since preds can't really just turn off their elasticity.

damn, sounds like a good way to chip a non-pred's teeth
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EvangelineSkypaw » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:10 am

:!:
excite~! ^w^
i love romantic vore
Affectionate nomming is so cute~! <3
EvangelineSkypaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:38 pm

EvangelineSkypaw wrote::!:
excite~! ^w^
i love romantic vore

Mischieflord777 wrote:You got me hooked Mate, looking forward to it. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thanks for the positive feedback! I hope you all aren't disappointed~

[quote="Slayerhero90"
damn, sounds like a good way to chip a non-pred's teeth[/quote]
Like I said, it's not a very nice thing ^^;
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby EliseSB » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:33 pm

Pred, Felicia, Internal, Endo.png

I'm sorry to admit it, but just like is regular with GC, the update will have to be delayed in order to have the quality and content that I've promised. I'm so sorry, it's horribly unprofessional for me to fuck this up on the very first release, but I had no idea we'd have met the Patreon Goal so soon.

As for the length of the delay: I refuse to let the delay be longer than 15 days. If I haven't met my personal quotas by July 15th, I will simply release whatever I have.

In exchange however, I present the first vore image of the game. I hope this will keep people's excitement for now, and I promise that the update you're all waiting for will certainly be coming soon.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:51 pm

Hot damn...

sweetladyamy
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game