Aeon - City of Light (Cancelled)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Aeon - City of Light (Version 0.05 Released!)

Postby Invictus314159 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:09 am

jaded353 wrote:having an issue when i try to leave the portal to go to aeon square after visiting pat, "Error running script: Error compiling expression 'Aeon Square': Unknown object or variable 'Aeon Square'" is what it says

I found the issue, I changed the name of Aeon Square to Agraria Square but I already had the portal out of Pat's Lab set to "Aeon Square" so it broke because Aeon Square doesn't exist anymore. It's fixed now, so it won't be a problem in 0.1. Thanks for the report :D

To fix that issue in 0.05, just exit the game and restart. There's nothing in Pat's Lab in terms of scenes so just avoid going through Pat's Portal.
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby jaded353 » Mon May 27, 2019 5:25 pm

hmm, i might be missing something but i can't seem to go anywhere besides the portal, kiara, and the fountain, and once i go inside the portal, even if i save, exit, and reload, i can't seem to progress anywhere ^^;

edit: i just realised you might be meaning that those are all the scenes so far x3
jaded353
Been posting for a bit

Postby Invictus314159 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:45 pm

jaded353 wrote:hmm, i might be missing something but i can't seem to go anywhere besides the portal, kiara, and the fountain, and once i go inside the portal, even if i save, exit, and reload, i can't seem to progress anywhere ^^;

edit: i just realised you might be meaning that those are all the scenes so far x3

Yup, there's only three in 0.05. I plan to up that number to about 10 or so in the 0.01 release. Remember, this project is extremely new and in the early stages of development!

While I'm here, progress update: I've completed two more scenes, built the skeleton for the new content (basically made all the empty rooms and items that I plan to use for 0.1), and am going back and tweaking some text here and there so it flows more naturally. As for a release date, I am unsure exactly when I will be able to get it out, but I'm shooting for the 20th as of now.
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Re: Aeon - City of Light (Surprise Update! 0.08 Released!)

Postby Invictus314159 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:56 pm

A new update has been released! It has new stuff and five new scenes to explore!

If you notice any bugs just reply to the post as usual so I can fix them. Enjoy!
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Postby Phorcyz19 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:24 am

Is there any way you could upload this to http://textadventures.co.uk? I cant run Quest because I have a Mac
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Invictus314159 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Phorcyz19 wrote:Is there any way you could upload this to http://textadventures.co.uk? I cant run Quest because I have a Mac

I'll try to at some point. Unfortunately my computer is in the shop and I'm using a loaner that doesn't have the files on it, so I have to wait until I get it back to continue work on the game
Invictus314159
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Vore game