is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Postby bees123 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:04 pm

Non-fatal will def be implemented, mostly because it's the easiest to program :p

Animation-wise, I could set this up to be buff-based, in that once the slider gets to certain percentages the animations change? ie. 100% is rubbing the top of the belly, 25% (if digesting) is more of a stroke around the belly button?

As I said before, I want to get the core features working first which is sim A vanishes, sim B's belly expands, sim A turns invisible/into a ghost or something

Also one thing that would help a lot, if there's any other die-hard Sims 4 players here: if you know of any similar animations that the game uses, let me know! Most of this is being made through guesswork based on every single script and XML tuning file in the game so it's a bit of a nightmare to learn! Eg. I've recycled code from the "Compliment" interaction as it adds a buff to the receiving Sim, meaning that I can run scripts off the interaction itself!

Also also, update on current progress:
- The system for changing belly size fully works - There was a potential bug where you'd only be able to get belly changes with Sims that had been modified once in CAS
- Buffs are now added when using the interaction, currently only for prey as I can't think of any interactions where both Sims receive buffs
- Interactions are currently in the main pie menu (the thing that pops up when you click objects). Not sure whether to give them their own menu or put them in separate categories, or a mix of both. Eg. friendly, mean etc.

There's still a fair bit to go because EA is about as good at programming as they are at making DLCs that are worth full price, but it's coming along!

Side note: To give you guys a general time-frame (subject to change), I got most of the features I showed at first done in about 2ish days, then made slower progress for about a month-ish and got burned out. If I manage my time right, the alpha version should be done in a week or two
bees123
Participator

Postby Chiaroscuro » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:07 pm

I was actually considering making me own mod some time ago, but lost some interest due to the fact that I spent so much time learning how to mod the Sims and not doing the fun part - actually writing the mod. Some of the plans I had included increasing the stomach size and making the sim have the pregnancy appearance (since that’s available to all sims regardless of gender due to alien pregnancy). I assume that these two would stack to have the largest stomach size available.

For the person that’s been swallowed, I was planning on having them be moved to a different lot, which would make them not able to be controlled or interacted with (which may not be what you want). You could probably create a new lot that will hold all the people that have been swallowed until released... or they die... If you don’t want to do that, I think they’re are a few situations in which the player is still in the lot but is not actively present or visible. If you pick apart the code there, you could have prey be interactable without them being invisible or a ghost which might cause some weirdness. Two examples I have in mind are when a sim is abducted and when a sim has been eaten by a cow plant (I will say that these might move them out of the lot, I haven’t seen them in a while so I don’t 100% remember, but I think they are still considered in the lot in these cases).

There’s also the “feel baby” interaction for pregnant sims which could be reused as “rub predator’s belly”.
Chiaroscuro
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:02 pm

i think a one idea for a willing vore type thing would be the tumble under the sheets or in game sex animation where 2 sims go under the sheets unless its different for sims 4 since I have only played three so far
VLover552
Participator

Postby Caesar » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

My god could this really be happening? I've been waiting for a sims vore mod for 13 years. Godspeed you magnificent bee person. I'll probably love your mod no matter what state it's in.
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItanParker1997 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:17 am

Wow! It’ll be completely amazing if this mod will be created! How is it right now? Anyone still works with it?
ItanParker1997
Somewhat familiar

Postby bees123 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:08 am

ItanParker1997 wrote:Wow! It’ll be completely amazing if this mod will be created! How is it right now? Anyone still works with it?

Yep! Working on it gradually over here: https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=58776
bees123
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:47 am

(Wonder how they didn't notice the thread in the vore game forum, with the constant updates, it's been on the front page near the top... >.> )
Turbotowns
???

Previous

Return to Vore game