is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Postby blassimg1 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:20 am

I did a search on the web and found some site that say they have a vore mod but not if its safe or not. one site is called tripdustvaju and the other is peatix. has anyone heard of these site?
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Re: is sims 4 vore mods a thing?

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 22, 2019 1:23 am

define safe...

This sounds intriguing, and requires investigation.
Turbotowns
???

Postby blassimg1 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:28 am

safe as in won't give my computer aids that norton can't handle
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Wed May 22, 2019 1:58 am

Well now I'm curious, but I'm afraid to download it because it might give my computer a virus.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby blassimg1 » Wed May 22, 2019 2:21 am

yea that why i was hoping someone from here has already tried these sites and say its either safe or destroy your pc bad
blassimg1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Wed May 22, 2019 2:50 am

Well these sites don't LOOK dangerous... they DO look hard to navigate, AND they don't look like the kind of site to house ANY kind of sims mod, let alone a vore one...

Oh!~ I googled sims 4 vore mod, and fund a link to lovers lab, a site i HAVE used before, and DOES have game mods. of ALL kinds(mostly of a sexual nature).

Ah... it's just a thread like this one... discussing it...

I found the links to both the sites you mentioned... the peatrix one gives NO discription, and the tripdust one gives a nonsensical one... I wonder if EITHER of these are legit...

And a 3rd one... backmighstange.amebaownd.com ...that's even MORE nonsensical...
Turbotowns
???

Postby midnightisle » Wed May 22, 2019 7:10 am

I found a forum thread on loverslab (adult game mods forum) discussing a potential vore mod, but the mod doesn't exist yet. I swear if I knew how to make mods I would make a vore mod myself, but I have zero experience with this type of thing.

The other websites mentioned in this thread seem sketchy as hell and I wouldn't recommend downloading anything from them.
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Katana70065 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:05 am

The only vore in the Sims 4 is the Cow Plant, which has been part of the Sims series since the Sims 2. As to a Sims 4 vore mod...the game already has the elements to simulate human vore. All any one has to do to create such a mod is to write an animation where the pred gets into a fight with the prey (the fight animation has the two disappear into a cloud of dust), then the pred would emerge from the cloud alone with the pregnant belly. The trick would be to program the animation to cause the belly to shrink suggesting that the prey is digesting. I'd do it myself, but I also lack the experience to write game mods.
Katana70065
Been posting for a bit

Postby midnightisle » Wed May 22, 2019 9:53 am

After reading this thread I thought to myself, gee it can't be THAT hard to make a mod for The Sims. Behold, after 2 hours of screwing around, I added a Predatory trait to the game. It allows for Sims with that trait to use special actions. Right now I'm trying to add some basic social interactions because I have no experience with modding and I want to do something simple. It's not as hard as I expected. By the way, the program I'm using is Sims 4 Mod Constuctor by Zerbu
Attachments
TS4_x64_iqSkaPTCtG.jpg
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby truck » Wed May 22, 2019 11:14 am

as soon as you get a runnable version of it. post it here because the sims 4 has not had any kid of vore mod since the game was released. the only thing it did have was the cow plant and that was almost taken away.
truck
Participator

Postby VLover552 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:17 pm

I sense great things in the near future
VLover552
Participator

Postby Fluffofcat » Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm

while it's relevant, Sims 4 is free on origin atm.

also if someone makes a sims 4ore mod id be interested in playing it.
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Postby MianQ » Wed May 22, 2019 8:54 pm

midnightisle wrote:After reading this thread I thought to myself, gee it can't be THAT hard to make a mod for The Sims. Behold, after 2 hours of screwing around, I added a Predatory trait to the game. It allows for Sims with that trait to use special actions. Right now I'm trying to add some basic social interactions because I have no experience with modding and I want to do something simple. It's not as hard as I expected. By the way, the program I'm using is Sims 4 Mod Constuctor by Zerbu

MianQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby Carreau » Wed May 22, 2019 9:20 pm

This will give me a reason to fire up origin and nab the game!
Mod author of Fallout Vore. Read my blogs for what I’ll be doing next with Fallout Vore
Carreau
---

Postby gigaredpanther » Wed May 22, 2019 10:01 pm

Well, it's been proven that I'm complete vore trash. The instant I got Sims 4 for free, this is the thing I check for immediately.

Never tried making game mods before. Very unlikely anything will ever come of it, but maybe I'll try tinkering around with it too.
We get: To eat you
You get: Eaten

-Tyranid Diplomat
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 23, 2019 3:51 am

midnightisle wrote:After reading this thread I thought to myself, gee it can't be THAT hard to make a mod for The Sims. Behold, after 2 hours of screwing around, I added a Predatory trait to the game. It allows for Sims with that trait to use special actions. Right now I'm trying to add some basic social interactions because I have no experience with modding and I want to do something simple. It's not as hard as I expected. By the way, the program I'm using is Sims 4 Mod Constuctor by Zerbu

Oh, fuck yeah! I hope something comes of this!
Turbotowns
???

Postby midnightisle » Thu May 23, 2019 10:43 am

MianQ wrote:

Oh no... the pressure is on! I don't want to get anyone's hopes up because I rarely ever finish projects. If I do continue this, I'll make another thread because I don't want to hijack OP's thread. If I don't finish it and end up scrapping it like 99% of my other projects, I'll just post the project files somewhere so someone with more motivation can mess around with it
midnightisle
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 23, 2019 9:06 pm

midnightisle wrote:Oh no... the pressure is on! I don't want to get anyone's hopes up because I rarely ever finish projects. If I do continue this, I'll make another thread because I don't want to hijack OP's thread. If I don't finish it and end up scrapping it like 99% of my other projects, I'll just post the project files somewhere so someone with more motivation can mess around with it

Hey, it's a start! We're closer than we were before to getting a sims vore mod!
Turbotowns
???

Postby NekoYuki » Fri May 24, 2019 5:39 pm

Fluffofcat wrote:while it's relevant, Sims 4 is free on origin atm.

also if someone makes a sims 4ore mod id be interested in playing it.

I tried to get it, it says it's free with access, or i can gift it for free, but not grab it for free?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby PI7 » Fri May 24, 2019 6:13 pm

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. It should just be in your library.
PI7
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game