SUPER FATTY RPG

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

SUPER FATTY RPG

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 27, 2019 11:33 am

Sup-eth! Tis I, Turbotowns! And have I found a treat for us all.

After stumbling onto a video showing off a visual novel Cakehoader's making(or making art for at least). I learned of a website, a forum, dedicated to games of fatness(kinda like this section, but only thins section)!

And there's this cute little game called, well, it's the name of the subject: SUPER FATTY RPG(Yes, all caps), and unlike the other pure WG games, THIS one has vore(It actually took me by surprise as I was playing. XD)!
I noticed it wasn't remotely mentioned here, so I figured I'd share it with you all.

Here's the link.
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/about- ... egory/1873 (DEMO)
https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/super- ... rsion/2420 (Full version. XD)

(You get the ability to vore at weight class 15, fyi btw lol ect)

(Also, if any of you are also into to fatness even if there's no preceding vore, check out the other games on the thread as well, there's quite a few cute ones)
Last edited by Turbotowns on Mon May 27, 2019 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turbotowns
???

Re: SUPER FATTY RPG

Postby Manchura » Mon May 27, 2019 11:37 am

a forewarning this game was dropped and will not be updated again so any area that says available next update is not gonna be added ever unless someone else gets to develop it
Manchura
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 27, 2019 12:11 pm

Well the latest version is supposedly the "Full Version", so there should BE an area like that... probably... hopefully.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Tetrahedra » Mon May 27, 2019 7:09 pm

I mean you can call it "dropped" but it feels pretty completed. There's even a final boss as far as I know (never finished it). I'd highly recommend anyone who likes male preds to give this one a go, though it does have female ones too. The art's great, in particular.
Tetrahedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 27, 2019 7:39 pm

It's in the Curated section not archive, so saying it's dropped might be a bit... preemptive.
Turbotowns
???

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:39 pm

This is one of the best vore games I've played in a long time. Thank you for the link!
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon May 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Nathairach wrote:This is one of the best vore games I've played in a long time. Thank you for the link!

No prob! Glad I could inform you of it! Mission Accomplished!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Mermidion » Tue May 28, 2019 10:17 am

at first i thought the game was Pretty simple and the art was Kind of strange. but the more i Play it, the more i love it. really nice Preds there too.
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar

Postby Talon13 » Tue May 28, 2019 12:21 pm

Turbotowns wrote:It's in the Curated section not archive, so saying it's dropped might be a bit... preemptive.

Not really considering that on the developers page AND patreon they say it's the "full version" and are working on another game already.
Talon13
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue May 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Talon13 wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:It's in the Curated section not archive, so saying it's dropped might be a bit... preemptive.

Not really considering that on the developers page AND patreon they say it's the "full version" and are working on another game already.

Then it's finished, done, complete, ect. Not "Dropped".
Turbotowns
???

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue May 28, 2019 6:41 pm

The dev has said that they're not going to be continuing the game, and there are certainly areas that seem to be, at the very least, less complete than others, from what I last remember anyway(has been a while since I've played it, but it also hasn't updated it since then), and there are characters in the files who literally don't exist in the game as far as I can tell. That being said, it is possible to beat the game as is, so you can consider it 'complete', it's just there won't be any more.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Tue May 28, 2019 7:07 pm

This is a FANTASTIC vore game! I can't recall a single RPG Maker vore game I've enjoyed before, but this one somehow does everything right by me!
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Tue May 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Benevorlent wrote:This is a FANTASTIC vore game! I can't recall a single RPG Maker vore game I've enjoyed before, but this one somehow does everything right by me!

Same actually. I booted it up and went "oh it's RPGmaker" but the different look to it made me give it a try. I ended up doing everything you can in the game and enjoyed it a ton.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue May 28, 2019 11:32 pm

BellyOfTheWubblies wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:This is a FANTASTIC vore game! I can't recall a single RPG Maker vore game I've enjoyed before, but this one somehow does everything right by me!

Same actually. I booted it up and went "oh it's RPGmaker" but the different look to it made me give it a try. I ended up doing everything you can in the game and enjoyed it a ton.

Not all RPGmaker games are trash. There are quite a few good ones.
Turbotowns
???

Postby night22 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:26 pm

The game is pretty fun but there are a few bugs. Anyone know how to move the stuck cows in the field? Says I need strength 45 when I've got STR 70+ and there isn't any prompts to move them even after talking to them multiple times.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby BellyOfTheWubblies » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:57 pm

night22 wrote:The game is pretty fun but there are a few bugs. Anyone know how to move the stuck cows in the field? Says I need strength 45 when I've got STR 70+ and there isn't any prompts to move them even after talking to them multiple times.

You just gotta be level 15. They coded it pretty weird for some reason, need to have +45 not 45 total. It's weird.
BellyOfTheWubblies
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game