Enderal?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Enderal?

Postby Fluffofcat » Wed May 29, 2019 9:21 am

so seeing as enderal is like a "conversion"? of Skyrim, could the devourment mod be altered to work on it? i tried to see if i could get it to work but it seems its a no go. sadly i don't know fak all about modding so 'phhht' :silly:

don't really expect anything out of this, just wondering other thoughts on it i guess?
Fluffofcat
Been posting for a bit

Re: Enderal?

Postby Enteresting » Thu May 30, 2019 7:04 am

As far as I know, Enderal uses the base Skyrim assets but not the engine that the Mod runs off of. So unless someone would be willing to explain how Skyrim Mod A can become Enderal Mod A, I doubt it'd be possible to add it.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu May 30, 2019 7:27 am

I hope Skywind and Skyblivion will be mod-able. Or at least compatible with other skyrim mods(I hear that they'll be run through their own launchers, which will scan the pc for copies of the OG Morrowind and Oblivion).
Turbotowns
???

Postby lordcheesecake » Fri May 31, 2019 6:59 pm

Actually, devourment does work with some caveats. You need a version of the mod that doesn't require Skyrim's dlc (don't ask me why they're required). I used the version in kongpow's modpack:
blog/kongpow/devourment_v0.65d_mod_pack_b-26087.html
(use download link labeled: "PREVIOUS STABLE VERSION 7.17.16"; the newer link is for skyrim SE, which uses a modified version of the engine that the original Skyrim and Enderal are built on, and won't work)

Enderal uses a custom skeleton, meshes, and textures, so don't overwrite any of them when prompted(or do, it might not hurt, but do so at your own risk). The belly textures don't blend very well with enderal's custom npc testures, so you'll have to either deal with plastic baloon bellies, or delete the belly meshes(any file with femaleBelly in the name) located at "meshes/actors/character/character assets" and deal in hammerspace.

Some of the modules in the pack need to be disabled due to dependencies(the game will let you know they're missing, so just disable the esp), and others just don't work, like weight gain. I think that's everything, it's been a while since I modded it, so hopefully I didn't forget to mention anything important
lordcheesecake
New to the forum

Return to Vore game