Mario browser game?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mario browser game?

Postby iepie122 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:02 pm

hey, I've been searching for a while for a mario-based browser game I played a time ago. It was mostly 3 levels with vore as the main type, but the 3th level could be played without the bra of the character which unlocks BV. I hope somebody can figure this out from the description, but I'm sorry I can't give more detail. :oops:
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Re: Mario browser game?

Postby Alsnapz » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:17 pm

I know what game you're talking about- it was on Deviantart. I think the creator took it, and most of his work, off at some point. :c I can't for the life of me remember the name of it- I think it was just Super Mario Vorld? Or something like that.

Characters were Birdo, Wart, and an original Tryclyde-naga lady, if I recall correct?
Hey guys look, it's the REAL Alsnapz

I haven't posted anything here in forever but whatever: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/alsnapz/
Alsnapz
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aiwindel » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Someone linked this in the vore game forum a while back. I can't remember the thread, but I still have the download link saved.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7q4awrj98 ... 342uwq.swf
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby EliseSB » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:41 pm

Aiwindel wrote:Someone linked this in the vore game forum a while back. I can't remember the thread, but I still have the download link saved.

This sounds awesome but how do you run it?
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby ohhellothere » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:09 am

Did some real quick searching and found what should be a direct link to a thread it was in, first game on the top.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=37569&p=2549524&hilit=rosalina#p2549524
ohhellothere
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:13 am

EliseSB wrote:
Aiwindel wrote:Someone linked this in the vore game forum a while back. I can't remember the thread, but I still have the download link saved.

This sounds awesome but how do you run it?

Open it in a web browser.

Chrome just redownloads it, so I use something like IE, or edge(But I use chrome for everything else).
Turbotowns
???

Postby ipeerownu » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:45 am

I've had this comparable problem in the past. A ton of google searching lead me to creating a bat file that, if I drag and drop .swf files onto, it'll open flash files in the browser. Below is the code for that bat file.

Code: Select all
set savedir=%tmp%\htmlswf
md %savedir%
set savefile=%savedir%\"%~n1.html"
set html="<style>body{margin:0;height:100%%}</style><embed src="%~dpnx1"width="100%%"height="100%%">"
echo|set /p=%html% > %savefile%
start %savefile%

Edit: I didn't write the code. I found it online somewhere. Don't remember where I found it.
Last edited by ipeerownu on Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:03 am

ipeerownu wrote:I've had this comparable problem in the past. A ton of google searching lead me to creating a bat file that, if I drag and drop .swf files onto, it'll open flash files in the browser. Below is the code for that bat file.

Code: Select all
set savedir=%tmp%\htmlswf
md %savedir%
set savefile=%savedir%\"%~n1.html"
set html="<style>body{margin:0;height:100%%}</style><embed src="%~dpnx1"width="100%%"height="100%%">"
echo|set /p=%html% > %savefile%
start %savefile%

What is this exactly? XD

what are we supposed to do with this code? like, where do we put it?
Turbotowns
???

Postby addonexus369 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:54 pm

create a text file with notepad or similar and copy and paste the code text they posted then save as Name.bat and choose all files for file type it will create a .bat file in the same folder as the txt document you made. then just drag the swf onto the bat icon to launch the swf
Predator or Prey, Which are you?
addonexus369
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aiwindel » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Just save the file to your computer and open it in an swf player. I use gomplayer.
https://gomlab.com/gomplayer-media-player/
Aiwindel
Been posting for a bit

Postby iepie122 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:14 pm

Damn, thanks for the reactions! Didn’t think this would get this much attention though :P
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:26 pm

iepie122 wrote:Damn, thanks for the reactions! Didn’t think this would get this much attention though :P

It's a classic! One of the first vore games I played! Maybe even THE first... It was definitely around the time I was first starting on deviantART(back when it was spelled like I spell it), and before I found Eka's... possibly. XD

Hah, I'm starting to feel nostalgic.
Turbotowns
???

Postby nullstuff » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:16 pm

Almost forgot about this, but there's a bonus character (kinda) if you go to the right one extra screen.
nullstuff
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:21 am

nullstuff wrote:Almost forgot about this, but there's a bonus character (kinda) if you go to the right one extra screen.

That's the uncensored/breast vore one(actually was my introduction to breast vore).
Turbotowns
???

Return to Vore game