Mods to use with Devourment Male and Female Enabled (Skyrim)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Mods to use with Devourment Male and Female Enabled (Skyrim)

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:34 am

If anyone has some mods for Skyrim Devourment Male and Female Enabled that work well with the mod (besides the required mods like SkyUI), please feel free to share them here along with a link to the page where it can be found and downloaded (i.e. not necessarily the download page).

Naked World: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64064/
Note: It does not make NPCs and you naked. It just makes all equipment invisible and everyone in loin cloths (as well as bras for females). If you are wanting nudity for all NPCs and/or yourself, a great one for females is Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition - CBBE -.

No NPC Greetings https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/746
This mod stops proximity NPC greetings from triggering which can be very annoying for Devourment since the NPC will sometimes (yet most of the time for me) act like you are still there ruining the vore immersion when you have been gulped down by an NPC with them constantly saying "Yes?" or "What is it?" or "Huh?" (i.e. the most annoying one). You can turn off NPC greetings entirely, decrease the range required for it to be triggered, or make it only trigger by bumping into an NPC.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game