Trying to find old V-games, flash game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Trying to find old V-games, flash game

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:25 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:Is it possible to play Batman in the WW vs. Batman game? I highly doubt it, but if it is... I'd really like to know.

I was also wondering if it's possible to change the game's settings so Batman stays in WW's belly for longer. Which I also highly doubt would be possible.

I'm afraid you are correct. The things you suggested are indeed impossible, unless you manage to find the source code and have quite a bit of understandig of codification. This game, as well as all of the other games made by their owner, were tests, prototypes, and as such incomplete.
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rewired » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:07 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:That Rosalina game? All that works are the buttons; there's no description of how to play AT ALL.

I guess it was a tech demo? Arrow keys move Rosalina around, and down arrow swallows downed Koopa. Z launches a star.
Dry Bones need to be stomped on to down them, and Koopa are stunned by the star.
Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby sweetladyamy » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:53 am

Rewired wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:That Rosalina game? All that works are the buttons; there's no description of how to play AT ALL.

I guess it was a tech demo? Arrow keys move Rosalina around, and down arrow swallows downed Koopa. Z launches a star.
Dry Bones need to be stomped on to down them, and Koopa are stunned by the star.

Yeah, I eventually got it to respond to keys, though I didn't know about Z for the star. Merci.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby account » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:03 pm

I recall an old deviant art flash vore-game as well. I think it had an alien or martian giantess eating someone. She looked like a molten planet, maybe? Like gray and red if I remember correctly. I have racked my brain over that game too much for how long ago it was. Anyone else remember it?
account
New to the forum

Postby Rewired » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:40 pm

account wrote:I recall an old deviant art flash vore-game as well. I think it had an alien or martian giantess eating someone. She looked like a molten planet, maybe? Like gray and red if I remember correctly. I have racked my brain over that game too much for how long ago it was. Anyone else remember it?

Was it this one?

lost planet girl.swf [ 533.8 KiB | Viewed 4729 times ]

Rewired
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:52 pm

All of the vore games in this thread are pretty good. Although I'm a little disappointed with the Yoshi one; you can't fight back whatsoever (you can't even swallow Yoshi :(), which is a little annoying... but it's been a long time since this was made so I guess nothing can change that now.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:36 pm

mad that i cannot just hold the button to keep shooting her
Persona59523
Participator

Postby b12481632 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:28 am

Persona59523
I used a macro program to click the mouse 50 times a second. Makes killing her without getting swallowed a breeze.
b12481632
New to the forum

Postby jaef » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:18 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:I remember a queen bee versus some superhero-cliché style character. Actually, a couple of games like that one.

This one: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6quzb4w ... s.swf/file
jaef
New to the forum

Postby klonoa723 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:37 pm

I'mma hijack this thread:
Years ago, and I MEAN years ago, like, 10+, there was this japanese flash game about constipation, you were like a fairy that would enter a girl throught her mouth and 'unblock' her, and I specifically remember at the end, when the girl went to poo, if you didn't dodge in time, a cartoon poo would fall on you and she would flush you away.
Anybody has this one?
I remember seeing it on this very site, but tried to search it everywhere, nothing-
Open for commissions: https://aryion.com/g4/view/479460
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brezzerk » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:23 pm

I was trying to find a flash game where you have a shrink person in a bottle, and you have to feed the girl before she gets angry and devour the little one
Brezzerk
New to the forum

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:34 am

jaef wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:I remember a queen bee versus some superhero-cliché style character. Actually, a couple of games like that one.

This one: https://www.mediafire.com/file/a6quzb4w ... s.swf/file

Yeah, that's it. Now I remember how hard it was to play as 'PoWeR mAn'. lulz

sweetladyamy
---

Postby EddyS » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:11 pm

After playing quite a bit of the WW vs. Batman vore game, I've encountered a few bugs in the game that are easily exploitable to win more easily:

* You can make Batman stay in WW's belly for longer by spamming the Punch and Shield buttons while Batman is in WW's belly. There's only one requirement though; you need to variate between the buttons otherwise this trick will not work, which means you have to spam a unique button every click not just one button. If you spam them hard enough you will make Batman stay longer in WW's belly. The best 2 buttons to variate from are the Punch and the Eat buttons; if you spam them repeatedly while Batman is in WW's belly, he will struggle much more. In fact, variating between those 2 buttons is the most likely to get you 10 struggles out of Batman. By spamming those 2 buttons, I managed to get 12 struggles out of Batman; that's my record so far. I think it might be possible to spam them so fast that Batman stays in WW's belly for the rest of the fight, but I think you need to be extremely lucky in order for that to happen.

There are two bugs that follow this trick, both bugs will need you to restart the game and re-enter the code:

1. If you restart the game after using this trick once without killing Batman, he will punch you repeatedly with no stops next fight (for some reason... it doesn't happen all the time, so Batman will attack you non-stop at random if you do this trick and restart the fight without killing him).

2. Sometimes after using this trick and restarting, the eat button will stop working properly; WW will just spit Batman out instantly.

* If you pick the shield option, you can press the shield button again and then WW will stop shielding. This is not helpful but it's a bug nonetheless.

I know these bugs will never get fixed, but these are some cool bugs to make the game more enjoyable. So I just wanted to share them with this thread :)

EDIT: New record on the 12th of July 00:54! I managed to make Batman struggle 22 times! This trick makes WW so op it's disgusting. Not sure if my theory is still possible, but I'll keep testing to see if it is from time to time to see if it's possible to make Batman struggle that fast. Though it seems that no matter how fast you click, WW tires out inevitably... but I still feel enthusiastic to test this.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Walker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:51 am

Major shout outs to everyone sharing these games. I remember some from years ago and it's been an absolutely delightful trip down memory lane. I'm saving as many as I can just in case someone else needs to be the sauce-boi in the future.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby h21it » Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:27 am

klonoa723 wrote:I'mma hijack this thread:
Years ago, and I MEAN years ago, like, 10+, there was this japanese flash game about constipation, you were like a fairy that would enter a girl throught her mouth and 'unblock' her, and I specifically remember at the end, when the girl went to poo, if you didn't dodge in time, a cartoon poo would fall on you and she would flush you away.
Anybody has this one?
I remember seeing it on this very site, but tried to search it everywhere, nothing-

You talking about the tiny fairy thing?
h21it
New to the forum

Postby klonoa723 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:40 pm

h21it wrote:
Anybody has this one?

Holy shit, someone that knows it??
It had a tiny fairy as the protagonist, yes, and iirc, the whole thing was cartoony looking and simple, like, the fairy was blue, the girl pink, ect.
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:15 pm

klonoa723 wrote:
h21it wrote:
Anybody has this one?

Holy shit, someone that knows it??
It had a tiny fairy as the protagonist, yes, and iirc, the whole thing was cartoony looking and simple, like, the fairy was blue, the girl pink, ect.

sounds like you're talking about Fairy Little... The artist closed their original page and comics down but does have a page on pixv, though I forget the link
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby klonoa723 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:09 pm

The_Prof wrote:sounds like you're talking about Fairy Little... The artist closed their original page and comics down but does have a page on pixv, though I forget the link

I think I know what you're talking about there, but it's not really the same.
Fairy little was about a fairy living with girls and wanting to get eaten by them, was capable to clone itself, and was animesque, right?
Also, iirc, the fairy had green hair.
I've seen various games and comics about it, but it's not exactly the same flash game I have in mind.
I remember the artstyle being pretty simple, something like a gag manga would say, with exaggerated expressions and stuff like that.
Iirc, like, the conspitation was like a mine you had to defuse somehow, but it's been so long, don't remember well.
klonoa723
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:04 pm

I recall a monochrome game where fairies were voluntarily eaten by girls, it was a manga style game in Japanese (broken text because my region is not Japan), and first person. I only recall one scene (that can be initiated two different ways) where the PC is actually digested and eventually expelled. I believe the name of the game is Fairy Little, but it's kinda broken.

sweetladyamy
---

Postby ninjajoeman » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:18 pm

oh man now I'm suddenly remembering a fairy game where you do rock paper scissors and they take off their clothes. And if they win they eat you.
ninjajoeman
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game