Is there any "Soul Vore" games?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Is there any "Soul Vore" games?

Postby Aviannapper » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:00 am

Is there any "Soul Vore" games (of any genre, and release time, for example, flash games or something like that, it also doesn't matter to play as the soul that need to escape, or as a predator)? :gulp:
Aviannapper
Participator

Re: Is there any "Soul Vore" games?

Postby LilianiMirx » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:52 am

Pretty certain there's a succubus mod for The Sims 4 which I suppose would work like draining one's soul.
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby rez » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm

As far as I remember there are some RTS games that might count.
there is warlords battlecry 3 you can play as a demon army some of the demons can collect souls from dead opponents.
And dawn of war soulstorm has the dark eldar who can gather souls to fuel some powers.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby Straxacore » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:24 pm

I like to think the black soul gems from Elder scrolls are like that. But thats just me
Straxacore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:16 pm

You do absorb a lot of souls in Dark Souls and Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:20 pm

Straxacore wrote:I like to think the black soul gems from Elder scrolls are like that. But thats just me

There's actually a mod (and an add-on to a mod) where you can be trapped in a black soul gem for a long period of time. (The add-on one can even kill you as if being used.) Death Alternative and some of its add-ons (IE: Your Money or your life, etc.) have a scenario where you can be absorbed into a soul gem. (Set timescale lower for giggles if you want to stay much, much longer.) The add-on one that can kill you is done by Content Consumer's Alternate Starts over on lovers' lab. (I don't think he's updated it for Skyrim Enhanced.)

I was planning on making my own soul gem scenario mod, turned out it was way more effort than I thought it would be: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/69462-i ... house-mod/
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Ghosse » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1+2 you play Raziel a devourer of souls (former vampire) and Legacy of Kain: Defiance where you play as Raziel and the vampire Kain
Ghosse
New to the forum

Postby Starcomet » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:05 pm

There are not many besides Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver and black soul gems from Elder Scrolls as mentioned.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby secretitt » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:27 am

Dark Souls
this is all you do
Use the dark hand on any npc you please using the darkwraith covenant.
secretitt
Been posting for a bit

Postby shakey2 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:48 am

There is a soul vore scene in Predator's Coliseum (on this forum) inside the library. Soul absorption is a common thing in MANY succubus themed erotic games on the Japanese webstore DLsite, though I get the feeling that might not be what you are looking for. For example the game Lewd Succubi and Tower of Wishes has a few situations where a succubus will suck the MCs soul right out of his mouth.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aviannapper » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:46 am

Hmm, it looks like it's not as popular as regular vore games. :silly:
Aviannapper
Participator

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:15 pm

Sadly, no. I've kind of had a like for it. I especially love becoming a conscious part of my predator. I remember there being an RPGMaker game somewhere that had a scene where you became a conscious part of some sort of ice queen or yuki onna. But not sure where it is now.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Walker » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:04 am

ian66613 wrote:Sadly, no. I've kind of had a like for it. I especially love becoming a conscious part of my predator. I remember there being an RPGMaker game somewhere that had a scene where you became a conscious part of some sort of ice queen or yuki onna. But not sure where it is now.

I'm fairly certain one of the Ice Queen deaths in Nyan Neko Adventures has your soul get eaten and become a part of her ass or something. Been a long time since I last played it but I know for a fact there's at least one or two soul vore scenarios in that game.
I take literature commissions! Click the link below to see my gallery, and be sure to tell me what you think~!
https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/CardinalExeroth
Walker
Been posting for a bit

Postby shakey2 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:35 am

ian66613 wrote:Sadly, no. I've kind of had a like for it. I especially love becoming a conscious part of my predator. I remember there being an RPGMaker game somewhere that had a scene where you became a conscious part of some sort of ice queen or yuki onna. But not sure where it is now.

There is a few vore ends in The Chosen One where you end up as a conscious part of the predator, most notably the slime girl where she eats you and you go on an adventure as part of her (not shown sadly), and another with her as well later on. I believe there was more as well but I can't remember for sure off the top of my head.
shakey2
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game