micro/marko

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

micro/marko

Postby vgove » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:16 am

are there any games were the pred is smaller than the prey?
vgove
Participator

Re: micro/marko

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:09 pm

I'd certainly like to know too!

(Also... it's "Macro")
Turbotowns
???

Postby Benevorlent » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:59 pm

Off the top of my head, The Showers has a scene where a meercat swallows the nondescript PC, although it is heavily implied that they're smaller than you.
Nomad has a lot of content so I can't describe everything, but I know that there is at least a giant naga/lamia that you can vore in various ways.
Super Fatty RPG CAN have smaller pred/larger prey, but you won't get any special dialog or scenes of it, and you'll have to either beat the game or grind dying if you want to make yourself small.
Unnamed Furry Fighting Game from WeightGaming (where Super Fatty RPG comes from) has a rat character that can vore, and as the website name implies every character in that is big in one way or another, with about half being the same size as or bigger than the rat.
There's Word Fantasy of Consuming Things and Brawling (WFoCTaB) where eating not only expands your stomach limit but makes you bigger, but you can get an item early on to minimize or completely stop the size gain, allowing you to eat things much larger than yourself. The text for eating things scales with stomach size though, not player size, so don't go too insane.
In the same vein, most the things you eat in Fatty Text Adventure are either the same size or bigger than you.

That's all I can remember, but I'll add more if they come to mind.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:13 pm

Benevorlent wrote:Super Fatty RPG CAN have smaller pred/larger prey, but you won't get any special dialog or scenes of it, and you'll have to either beat the game or grind dying if you want to make yourself small..

Using the phone in the bar, You can pay away immense amounts of calories at once.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Oceansire » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:30 pm

vgove wrote:are there any games were the pred is smaller than the prey?

That's like half the games on here. Did you take a few minutes to actually look through the forum?

Fuck, did you check the very first thread of said forum that's got a fairly well made directory? Come on now.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:39 pm

Oceansire wrote:
vgove wrote:are there any games were the pred is smaller than the prey?

That's like half the games on here. Did you take a few minutes to actually look through the forum?

Fuck, did you check the very first thread of said forum that's got a fairly well made directory? Come on now.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38739

Really? Isn't Micro PRED pretty uncommon? It's Micro PREY that's like half the games on the site.
In fact I didn't find a SINGLE game on that list that was Micro PRED!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Oceansire » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:54 pm

Well damn, my apologies. Seen so many of these kinda threads that I generally give the blanket response, but at the same time I've not once heard of a dedicated micro pred game. I chalked that up to poor typing. I don't think that's something that's been explored before, although writing on it would be nigh on impossible without being ridiculous. The mental imagery alone doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the concept, lol.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:03 pm

Oceansire wrote:Well damn, my apologies. Seen so many of these kinda threads that I generally give the blanket response, but at the same time I've not once heard of a dedicated micro pred game. I chalked that up to poor typing. I don't think that's something that's been explored before, although writing on it would be nigh on impossible without being ridiculous. The mental imagery alone doesn't exactly inspire confidence in the concept, lol.

I don't know about that, the scenario's pretty fuck'n hot! Skylark was the first instance I found and LOVED it ever since!
https://aryion.com/g4/view/216888
Turbotowns
???

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:30 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:Super Fatty RPG CAN have smaller pred/larger prey, but you won't get any special dialog or scenes of it, and you'll have to either beat the game or grind dying if you want to make yourself small..

Using the phone in the bar, You can pay away immense amounts of calories at once.

That's what I meant by "beat the game", if I'm remembering right you gotta beat the game if you want to donate as much fat as you want, otherwise your weight will basically only ever go up
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Benevorlent wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:

That's what I meant by "beat the game", if I'm remembering right you gotta beat the game if you want to donate as much fat as you want, otherwise your weight will basically only ever go up

Uhm... no, all you have to do is pay off the "debt", I'm nowhere NEAR beating the game(well, I don't know how LONG the game is, but I'm preeeetty sure I haven't beaten it yet XD ). My max weight class is only currently 85.
Turbotowns
???

Postby EliseSB » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Oooh oh oh! Self plug!

God Complex (a game I work on, yeah I know, I'm sorry if this is crass) has a fairy party member who has a couple scenes where she eats full sized humans, and will have more of them in the future. In addition, the player character who is a normal sized human has oppurtunities to swallow Lamias, Centaurs and etc, and the meals she can hunt get larger and larger as the game goes on.
EliseSB
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:22 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Benevorlent wrote:That's what I meant by "beat the game", if I'm remembering right you gotta beat the game if you want to donate as much fat as you want, otherwise your weight will basically only ever go up

Uhm... no, all you have to do is pay off the "debt", I'm nowhere NEAR beating the game(well, I don't know how LONG the game is, but I'm preeeetty sure I haven't beaten it yet XD ). My max weight class is only currently 85.

Guess I'm not remembering right then, thank you for the correction.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby Puppylove » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Polo!
Puppylove
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game