Running games on Android

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Running games on Android

Postby Jaxed » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Most vore games are made with rpg maker, beyond that, there's Quest for interactive stories, and another program for VNs.

Is there any way to run rpg maker files, quest files, or the VNs from android? If so, which app/process do you use? Specifically, I'm looking to run them from a tablet.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Running games on Android

Postby RC8015 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:39 am

Let's start... RPG Maker MV games can be exported in .apk format, so if the creator wants, it can be availible for smartphones. This has sometimes compatibility issues, so its not often used.

Overall for RPG Maker games as user I'd recommend using the Neko RPGXP Player. It can play XP, VX, VX Ace and MV and can be downloaded for free.
Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rgss&hl=en

Quest games are an differen issue. Quest runs on C#, which is like 0% compatible with any android. So there is no app availible for running Quest games in smartphones. On the other side, all Quest games can be played online using your browser. So as long as you have internet, nothing stops you.

Visal novels seem to be the same from qhat I quickly saw on google, no app exists but developers can somehow port it. But thats a lot of work.

Tl,dr: RPG Maker yes, rest no.
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:36 pm

I myself have found a way to make a couple of vore games work on Mobile. But not RPG maker games; those I haven't tested if they work on android or not.

You can make flash vore games work on your android though; if you download a SWF file player, you can open any flash game in the app and there are a bunch of tools to help you to get the controls working. So far that's the only vores I've been able to get working on my Android phone.

I hope my experience can help you if you want to play vore flash games on your phone :)
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Croker » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:37 am

Jaxed wrote:Most vore games are made with rpg maker, beyond that, there's Quest for interactive stories, and another program for VNs.

Is there any way to run rpg maker files, quest files, or the VNs from android? If so, which app/process do you use? Specifically, I'm looking to run them from a tablet.

Yes, though the process is lengthy & kinda tedious. So if you're the developer you'll need a version of RPG maker & Android Studio. First you'll want to get on your RPG Maker & go to 'File' then 'Deployment' then select 'Android/iOS', select a deployment location then wait for it to finish. I wish this was the end, but this is the tedious part. Then you'll have to do a few things in Android Studio. I'll link you to a video instead of explaining the rest, it'll be a lot easier & it should have the download link. YouTube video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sws4zYmKzxU If there's a easier way, I'm not aware of it. Also a few side notes, excluding unused files can result in a bug where it'll constantly tell the client "Hey I cant find this animation or whatever" & it usually stays on the screen. You're better off deploying it to your PC & testing it for bugs & such. Then once you're satisfied deploy to mobile. I've also ran into some issues where it'll black screen & have a little androudy symbol I'm not sure what that's about or how to fix it. Good luck hope this helped.
Croker
New to the forum

Return to Vore game