Five Paths - Text Adventure - Early Alpha V1

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Five Paths - Text Adventure - Early Alpha V1

Postby wisecrack3 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:05 am

So how's things goin so far, everything good?
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arthotus » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:45 pm

I'm still working, just....slowly.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby wisecrack3 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:42 am

Better to take it slow and do it well than to rush it out and have it be shat upon, case in point nearly every AAA game in the past half decade
Mimes are vampires who wear makeup to avoid the sunlight, only able to speak safely in the dark
wisecrack3
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightRoller » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:59 pm

I'm looking forward to it! Maybe there's a more up-to-date chat, but if it's on the blogs, I'll find it eventually.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:47 pm

the download link doesn't seem to work anymore when i click it it says the game mat have been deleted
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Arthotus » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:22 am

Sorry, trying to fix stuff. Won't be up for awhile.
Surviving is such a terrible game of chance. No matter how many times you happen to win, it only takes once, and you lose forever.
Arthotus
---

Postby bunnyboy617 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:42 am

Wanna try it, especially bc there's willing vore, but the link is dead :(
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Postby WoreHouse » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:49 am

Who has the game file? I just would like to play it, but the author will probably never fix the link to it.
WoreHouse
New to the forum

Postby Arthotus » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:13 pm

It would be difficult to play, as I programmed it on flash, which is now officially dead. I've been very, very slowly working on this in unity, but I have other projects that are my focus at the moment. Sorry.
Arthotus
---

Postby Nayko93 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Arthotus wrote:It would be difficult to play, as I programmed it on flash, which is now officially dead. I've been very, very slowly working on this in unity, but I have other projects that are my focus at the moment. Sorry.

flash is only dead in web browser , you can still play flash game on your pc if you have "Flash Player projector content debugger" and the game file

and even in browser it's not really dead , you just have to keep a version of your browser no updated after december 2020 and block the update, flash will remain on it

so as long as some website never delete their flash game , we are good
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game