Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Idea

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Idea

Postby alegalaxy123 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:27 am

my idea is the one about the hydra(my idea of making the hydra make you stay still in his head forever, or move VERY slow, like 30 mins between stomach and stomach), but not as a mod, I want it as a cheat, if it can be made. do it only if you want (and please, if you say that you're going to do it, don't lie to me, because I had that experience a long time ago, and I didn't like it)
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen Idea

Postby vorelover14 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:03 pm

… what?
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:56 pm

There's a hydra enemy in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen that straight-up eats you, complete with a visibly struggling bulge that moves down whichever neck swallowed you over a period of at least a minute. Presumably OP is asking for someone with a better understanding of the game than him for a cheat code to slow down this animation to an extreme length of time, or to softlock the game with you trapped in the first part of his throat forever, and he doesn't want it done through a straight-up mod. Also apparently someone upset him once by offering to do a thing he asked for and never delivering on it so he's asking whoever responds not to do so again.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Nouvi » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Unfortunate as it is, frankly, he's asking for something that's basically self-contradictory and/or impossible. To get this as a 'cheat' there'd have to be something in the original code to support it, which is unlikely in this case, and adding the code to support such a cheat automatically makes it a mod, be it through mod/devkits or not.

Only 'alternative' would be using a speedhack (i.e. cheat engine) to completely slow down the game, however side effects of that are just horrendous.

Sorry to be bursting bubbles if there are any, but this is something that is true for almost every major game.
Lurked for Years!
Nouvi
Participator

Postby TheBlueRaichu » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 pm

a fan of the hydra as well... I'd say it is more worth while to find a youtube video than work at anything like that.
TheBlueRaichu
Been posting for a bit

Postby scrumpy80 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:48 pm

I do not know how to mod the game, but I do know that there is a status ailment called torpor that slows everything down for a character when inflicted. If it modifies some sort of animation speed value, and said speed value affects the hydra swallowing someone, then the mod might be possible? But still, I have no idea what the internal workings of Dragon's Dogma looks like.
Sort of related, there is another voring monster which is the mimic (the treasure chest kind), which is a giant worm that swallows your character headfirst down to the legs. You could make that animation last forever by simply having infinite health. Unfortunately, the animation is just your character struggling until your HP hits 0, where it swallows you rather quickly, and then it's game over (unless your follower opened the chest).
scrumpy80
New to the forum

Postby alegalaxy123 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:19 am

well, it can be a mod too
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game