Retale 2 Chapter 2: Uncertain Future

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Retale 2 Chapter 2: Uncertain Future

Postby YourFriendComputer » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:32 am

That bug with Dragon Drift is actually a little worse than described, since it doesn't seem like anyone's mentioned it. It seems like the game doesn't recognize the transition between the two maps, that is to say, any two maps. So it seems to think you're just driving on the regular road, so it doesn't increment the laps for you properly and then you only lose and get to exit when the bulge wins. Not only that, but the tail (and sometimes her head) had stayed loaded in on every single map other than the "world" maps for Leeswater, Baychester, and Ascot. It doesn't block anything, but it stays loaded over the map and it's pretty annoying when characters' heads get cut off by it.

I hope that's not where the last painting is, since I already have three, but I can't really share which without spoilers. I'd be pretty bummed if I needed Dragon Drift to get it and missed out.
YourFriendComputer
New to the forum

Postby Vandesdelca233 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:30 pm

I didn't get to win the Dragon Drift race but I somehow managed to get the trophy for it by hitting enter in the bottom right corner of my room, but not the remaining trophies I earned that are still missing
Vandesdelca233
New to the forum

Postby VVV » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:11 pm

is there any way to increase your running speed my biggest issue with ch 2 is that your running speed is so slow when you have to nav through this big store but it is a good game don't get me wrong
VVV
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:27 am

So in the trailer there's some sort of minigame with the bartender, yet I cannot seem to find it, are there triggers I'm missing?
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Blackhouse » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:48 am

Just played through the game again for my own amusement, still a super fun game, but I have to ask cause this has been on my mind for a bit: Are we ever going to see some sort of relationship stat? Cause I'm just being honest here, my manager really wants to wife Vines, the best security.
Blackhouse
New to the forum

Postby anema_sesuna » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:10 pm

loving this so far
cant wait to fill mia's belly
anema_sesuna
Somewhat familiar

Postby VampireFlowerLover22 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:38 pm

Help, i'm stuck in the lunchroom with mia and asher surrounding me and blocking me from the fridge, i dunno what to do :(
VampireFlowerLover22
New to the forum

Postby mlpbrony1 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:18 pm

how to get eaten by Autumn ladybug just wonder
mlpbrony1
New to the forum

Postby warbrand4 » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:57 pm

Anyone else get a file deleted trying to download?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bealtazar » Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:08 am

warbrand4 wrote:Anyone else get a file deleted trying to download?

you can download via the first link, on the top of the post
bealtazar
New to the forum

Postby HxD » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:08 am

I forgot about this game. How's the progress been after two years?
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby wecadon » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:07 am

Please tell me how to change the language or how to translate it into your native language?
wecadon
New to the forum

Postby HxD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 pm

I remember playing this game and the first forever ago. Was this game ever finished? It didn't feel finished the last time I played it. I remember completing some big boss fight underground or something, but I can't remember what happened after that. I noticed that you put up Retale III: Checkmate, so is anything in this game referenced or important in Retale 3? If this game isn't finished, will it be finished after Retale 3?
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Retale » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:17 am

HxD wrote:I remember playing this game and the first forever ago. Was this game ever finished? It didn't feel finished the last time I played it. I remember completing some big boss fight underground or something, but I can't remember what happened after that. I noticed that you put up Retale III: Checkmate, so is anything in this game referenced or important in Retale 3? If this game isn't finished, will it be finished after Retale 3?

Retale 3 is the canonical sequel! Retale 2 chapter 2 is finished.
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby HxD » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:34 am

Retale wrote:
HxD wrote:I remember playing this game and the first forever ago. Was this game ever finished? It didn't feel finished the last time I played it. I remember completing some big boss fight underground or something, but I can't remember what happened after that. I noticed that you put up Retale III: Checkmate, so is anything in this game referenced or important in Retale 3? If this game isn't finished, will it be finished after Retale 3?

Retale 3 is the canonical sequel! Retale 2 chapter 2 is finished.

So chapter 2 really was the final chapter? I thought there was some stuff that was unfinished. Oh well. Looking forward to playing R3.
HxD
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zerinol87 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:11 pm

Please someone help me, i'm loving this game so much, but i've arrived in one point that I cannot continue. i've already finished the main questline but i miss only one thing i guess. I am in the building where there are plants inside, and there is a green question mark. There's a girl with a bloated belly, i don't know how to continue the quest, she tolds me to find "something to make her vomit" but WHAT IS IT? And if you know, tell me also how to get eaten by Autumn Ladybug. That's it. Thanks in advance and also for your attention
Zerinol87
New to the forum

Postby vorefan455 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:20 pm

Hi I’m currently doing the painting quest and I’m missing one last one I’ve finished mayor iris and the Sphinx quest and the first painting I forgot how I got it but I’m missing the painting on the bottom left

Anyone knows who I can talk to so I can get that painting?
vorefan455
New to the forum

Postby bootyhunter » Thu May 25, 2023 8:55 pm

I'm trying to figure out how to eat people.

is it possible or is this just a game where you're just prey?
bootyhunter
New to the forum

Postby leonthegreat » Fri May 26, 2023 3:00 pm

bootyhunter wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to eat people.

is it possible or is this just a game where you're just prey?

Yeah, you are just prey in this game. In his other games there are opprotunites to be predator. Snackdown is the best one for that.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby lokaps » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:57 pm

Snackdown is great! Actually the first game I played of this dev. There is kinda pred in this game though, during the store management part. Not really much dialogue to it but eating a few customers is just part of running the store well as you go along. Retale is pretty prey focused but it was nice to see our pc get something to eat ha
lokaps
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game