Question about the possiblility/validity of a Sims 3/4 mod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Question about the possiblility/validity of a Sims 3/4 mod

Postby dumb4588 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:54 pm

The idea of such a mod has been up and around for a good while but now that the games are 5+ years old or something nothing has shown up except a very old thread where it was in "development" for a very long time. Sadly I cant mod the game because I don't know how to mod and learning how to mod by myself would probably take a few years. Anyway, is there any slight possibility that someone could start an active development for such a mod for Sims 3 or 4 or should the mod idea be left alone to gather dust and possibly die.

Just wondering if such a prospect of a mod is still possible.
dumb4588
Somewhat familiar

Re: Question about the possiblility/validity of a Sims 3/4 m

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Considering there already is an item in the Sims 3 or 4 that does eat your sim if it's hungry, the Cow Plant, it's very possible that a vore mod could happen for the Sims 3, 4 or a possible Sims 5. Hell, who knows, maybe you'll be able to make anthro-animal Sims in 5.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:51 pm

The question possibility comes down to if you can add custom models and animations. I would head over to lovers lab and see if they have added custom models and animations. If so, it is possible.

For a mod to be developed within the community you need a person with three things. A: The skill set to mod the game. This includes the technical ability to implement content, as well as the ability to produce the assets (in this case 3d modeling and animation.) B: interest in the game. C: the time to work on the project.

In the vore community we know that people fulfill A, but as there is still no mod after so long, either B or C is most likely lacking. As such, you kind of have to wait for a modder to either become interested in the sims, or for a new modder to join the community.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby curiousss » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:59 pm

Oh man if you guys ever figure it out, let me know that would be awesome
curiousss
Been posting for a bit

Postby digitalAxe » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:05 am

There's some chatter about sims 4 vore on this thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=56001
digitalAxe
New to the forum

Return to Vore game