visual and text based weight gain/vore games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

visual and text based weight gain/vore games

Postby KekoBeko » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:03 am

i see quite alot of vore games but only so few of them have WG. If there are any, What would y'all recommend???
KekoBeko
New to the forum

Re: visual and text based weight gain/vore games

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Well, let's first get out of the way what games you're already aware of, else we'll waste your time and our own by posting ones you already know about.

EDIT: Vore War is the most obvious one I can think of.
Last edited by Aces on Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Knowing what ones OP is already aware of would help, but making suggestions never hurts anyways.

You're probably already aware of Noone's Fatty Text Adventure, but there's also Krishonk's game inspired by it, which makes use of the same interface and many other design elements.

There's also Super Fatty RPG, where you're a ghost who can increase their maximum weight by collecting tokens.

Neither of these really differ much between male and female PCs, but the only way I can think of if your thing is more breast/ass growth by weight gain then the only thing I know of is Kongpow's Skyrim Devourment Mod Pack. And if you want that kind of expansion using that, you'll have to work out the sliders yourself, as by default they trend towards a more BBW look without increasing breast/ass size.
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby adelta261 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:38 pm

Bumping this thread 'cause I'm interested.

But I myself did some digging, and there's a game called Fetish Master, which has a suite of mods for weight gain. Nothing for vore, but I only discovered it yesterday myself.
It's a bit strange with a bit of a learning curve, but it might be what you're looking for. There's some visual stuff, but it's mostly numbers. May not be your thing, but it's mine.
adelta261
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hansony » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Essence of gender text game that has some WG in the information but from the version I have played so far, it don't really effect the game play.
Theres the mod's for Fallout 4 (which I am still working out some mistakes on my end on to properly experience) which has WG in the vorementions addon.
Abundant farm is currently pretty much unplayable but once/if the dev get done rewriting it, it should have weight gain from my understanding.

Don't recall any other games at the moment at least, but as a comment on the rarity, I think it has to do with WG actually being a somewhat rare fetish, vore being an even rarer fetish so the people who would make games with both have to ether be in the overlapping area or not be disgusted by ether and be convinced by others to use their own time to add in the one they don't really care about.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GabrielTMM » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:21 pm

adelta261 wrote:Bumping this thread 'cause I'm interested.

But I myself did some digging, and there's a game called Fetish Master, which has a suite of mods for weight gain. Nothing for vore, but I only discovered it yesterday myself.
It's a bit strange with a bit of a learning curve, but it might be what you're looking for. There's some visual stuff, but it's mostly numbers. May not be your thing, but it's mine.

Where would one find this game, i'm interested.
GabrielTMM
Been posting for a bit

Return to Vore game