Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1603

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.2 UPDATE]

Postby AkromX » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:03 pm

Besides burps would you created a option with farts too?
God knows that one day I will be in her stomach...
AkromX
Been posting for a bit

Postby Throwawayr1b5 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:58 am

Observation: the thing people have noticed where you hear the screams or the hornet buzzing or whatever FOREVER seems to be tied to the in-battle/post-battle burp toggle. I've been able to clear it by going into settings and switching to post-battle burping, at which point a burp shortly thereafter will clear all the buzzing/barking/screaming/whatever. Perhaps those noises should be turned off if in-battle burping is selected -- though I'd prefer if I was able to have both options turned on simultaneously.
Throwawayr1b5
New to the forum

Postby WarmBeanDip » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:27 am

This is by no means meant to be rude or impatient but is there an estimated projection of how long it’ll be to the next update
WarmBeanDip
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:37 pm

Schprengwerder is currently occupied until at least the end of this weekend and has been away for the last week. Good news is, as soon as he can get back to work, he's got some inspiration.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VLover552 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 am

what is the main focus of the next update if you don't mind me asking? Because I remember seeing something about how the previous update had a lot of behind the scenes things for the next update and was wondering what was meant by that?
VLover552
Participator

Postby EddyS » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:24 pm

Does anyone know how big the Lamia actually is? For some reason it isn't listed in the Monster Book. I'm at 20 capacity and get killed when I try to eat her. Do you need to be capped on capacity to swallow her?

EDIT: Also, I think there's more bugs in the sizing category. When you go to the desert, the Harpies there aren't actually size 9. If they were, you'd be full if you ate 3 Harpies and 1 Griffon, since Harpies are size 9, and Griffon size 13, which means that this would equate to: 9 +9 +9 + 13 = 40. But you're not full when you eat 3 Harpies and 1 Griffon (assuming you have a capacity of 20). Which is really weird...

EDIT no. 2: I figured out the Lamia's size. The Lamia's size is exactly 46 (stomach capacity 23). At that size, one Lamia swallowed and you're instantly full.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:24 pm

VLover552 wrote:what is the main focus of the next update if you don't mind me asking? Because I remember seeing something about how the previous update had a lot of behind the scenes things for the next update and was wondering what was meant by that?

i don't know yet. there hasn't been a test build since the last public release and communication with schpreng has been very limited due to schpreng rarely having access to internet
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:14 am

I have two requests, one that might happen and one that probably won't happen, so I'll start with the former.

I'm going to mirror the suggestions of other people and ask that level ups be provided every level instead of every other level. It's not so noticeable at the start, but I'm currently at level 23 & it feels like reaching that next level takes FOREVER. I'm wanting to get where I can eat one of the lamia but at a stomach capacity of 23 and mine at 11, it's going to take the next couple updates before I could begin to consider it.

The other request probably will never happen, but I kinda want to put it out there anyway. I don't suppose there will be the option to be a male pred, right? While I have no issues with female preds, as a simulator it would be nice to play my personal preference. By no means demanding or anything like that, it's your game after all, it's just something that I personally would appreciate.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Ranacha » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:53 am

Silversepiroth wrote:I have two requests, one that might happen and one that probably won't happen, so I'll start with the former.

I'm going to mirror the suggestions of other people and ask that level ups be provided every level instead of every other level. It's not so noticeable at the start, but I'm currently at level 23 & it feels like reaching that next level takes FOREVER. I'm wanting to get where I can eat one of the lamia but at a stomach capacity of 23 and mine at 11, it's going to take the next couple updates before I could begin to consider it.

There's a belly stretching mechanic that's supposed to make up for it. If you eat until you're overfull you will sometimes gain a capacity and digestion rate upgrade upon digestion. Constantly eating up to the max from the start gets your capacity up pretty quickly, at least at first.
Unfortunately I don't know exactly how it works and what controls it, i.e. I don't know whether digesting from 100% full is any more likely to grant the bonuses than digesting from 60%.
Ranacha
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:15 am

Silversepiroth, my apologies, but the decision that was made a couple weeks back was that men would not be appearing in this project, on account of how most or all of us testers voted that we didn't care to see men. fortunately, when this whole project's done and ready to have its mechanics adapted to all manner of new vore rpgs, there's a solid chance one of them's gonna be male-heavy, as well as some degree of a chance that that prior decision may be tweaked as necessary
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:07 pm

I was eager to play... until I discovered the player character was clearly underage. Massive NO. :x :angry: :evil:
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby VLover552 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:11 am

I think the player character just starts with a very flat chest so it looks like she's underage but as the number of difestions increases so does the bust size so the problem solves itself after a bit of gameplay
VLover552
Participator

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:02 am

PervyLesbian02, she's not supposed to be, but that's the trouble with anime, and why i'm not fond of the style myself. i'd worried that was the case myself when i first got involved. i prolly oughtta ask schpreng about the viability of picking a different graphic for the protag
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:06 am

PervyLesbian02 wrote:I was eager to play... until I discovered the player character was clearly underage. Massive NO. :x :angry: :evil:

VLover552 wrote:I think the player character just starts with a very flat chest so it looks like she's underage but as the number of difestions increases so does the bust size so the problem solves itself after a bit of gameplay

Well, technically, it could be perceived as oppai loli. That said, at worst she's a teenager, which seems to be somewhat acceptable in the "underage" argument(especially if senran kagura is anything to go by). Though she's pretty tall, plenty of women irl AND in anime are flat chested(and played for laughs, usually), and her adorable face is cause of her anime-ness. A medium where age is imperceivable(and I CAN give examples, several in fact), so she could VERY much be over 18 for all we know, we don't know anything about our hungry protag-chan, not even her name. XD

Slayerhero90 wrote:PervyLesbian02, she's not supposed to be, but that's the trouble with anime, and why i'm not fond of the style myself. i'd worried that was the case myself when i first got involved. i prolly oughtta ask schpreng about the viability of picking a different graphic for the protag

Nothing WRONG with it per se... but being able to choose from multiple different protagonists WOULD be able to fill certain people's niches. and more sprites aren't THAT big a deal, if the character graphics are lined up and angled the same way our current one is, then we could just use the current bellies for the others.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:20 am

schpreng's plan at present is to make it so the player can start with some breast progress or from the very beginning. should at least sew the idea that the flatness of chest is independent of the character's age before the game gets into gear

multiple protagonist sprites prolly ain't happening too soon

there is something wrong with is in my book, under the heading of "i don't like to be uncertain if i'm looking at a child and i also separately personally really don't like the existence of children in general"
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:34 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:there is something wrong with is in my book, under the heading of "i don't like to be uncertain if i'm looking at a child and i also separately personally really don't like the existence of children in general"

...Huh? I got the gist of what you're getting at. but grammatically it's a little confusing. XD
Also, not liking the existence of children is hilarious to me, as i differentiate real life "children", and fictional "lolis/shotas".(while I like the latter, the former pisses me off, so i technically dislike the existence of children too(to an extent)! XD)

But i getcha.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Zeroglitch » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:18 pm

Is there a full screen Button ? Sorry if the tutorial told me and I missed it
Zeroglitch
Been posting for a bit

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:54 pm

This is a neat little thing, so far!
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby RediQ » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:37 am

Zeroglitch wrote:Is there a full screen Button ? Sorry if the tutorial told me and I missed it

You can usually full-screen RPGmaker games by hitting Alt+Enter.
RediQ
Participator

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:34 pm

Hello everyone!

My sincerest apologies for the lack of contact and information. As has been mentioned by Slayerhero, I have been kept very busy by work.

There isn't very much to say about the progress that's been made. The next update I will try to focus more on content, making more maps, trying to add interactive content and generally making more game to play. The only major thing that has been fixed is the day/night cycle. Now, day and night have different enemy sets. Although, at the moment night will be a bit barren because I have to go find thematically suitable enemies.

As the game expands, there will be far more content to create than I can keep up with on my own, so updates will start taking longer and longer to bring out. This is an unfortunate side effect of me being an individual. If you would like to contribute artistically (by far the most time consuming aspect of what I do), or in some other way, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Thank you all for your continued interest.

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game