Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1602

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Postby Dotsu » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:24 pm

PrismaticAria wrote:
Dotsu wrote:Alright, Firstly english isnt my what is it? mother tongue. Your right by saying importing an rewriting the game is diffrent but i believe i said import. I cant take on rewritting the game as you said before you already did that an i am aware VX Ace uses ruby (I have no experience with the programing language) Where i do know javascript and could by the way that javascript works make such abilities an changes to the game in MV. But i dont have the time myself for that as i am not a game developer by trade but a audio engineer. I dont want an argument, rather just dont look down on me or calll me stupid an naive i know what it takes to make a game. An my experience with game development on the audio side of it its a very taxing process.

For not being your native language, I must give you credit for being able to communicate so effectively. As I'm sure you know, english isn't the easiest language to learn, so I respect your dedication to learning such a vital language. Not that I'm saying you don't make mistakes - Everyone does, even me.

Damn it, even when I'm trying to humble myself, I end up sounding conceited and condesending, huh? My sincerest apologies on that front; I've spent my entire life being the most talented person in the room, always being placed on a higher pedastal based purely off my natural intellect. At first, I reveled in the attention and glory; but nothing Good exists without something Bad, right? All that time spent in the limelight, never having to actually try to do something to achive results, caught up with me. My last year of high school opened my eyes to the sheer difficulty of pursuing a career - just how skilled you have to be to stand out. And that's skilled, not talented. All the talent in the world won't help you if you don't have the drive to hone a skill to its utmost finest edge. So that's what I did; I chose a skill I had a particular bond with, and made it my own. Not that it's perfect - it will never be perfect, because I'll always find ways to improve it.

I won't say I'm a saint, and I won't say I'm better than you; we're both simply trying to use the skills we cultivated through endless hours of practice and meticulous honing to the best of our abilities. In that matter, you have my respect. I wouldn't have explained all that without a reason, but I, myself, am still trying to figure out what that reason is. I would like to work on this little project with you, but I do ask for some time to mull over all the details myself.

It is not your fault. I grew up in Russia but learned english as in high school i moved. Before my father was arrested he was in interpol so we moved around a lot. I am happy you can understand me, though in the USA i honestly felt dumb in russia as long as you can work you can get work. In the USA when i was looking for a job after high school. It didnt go well. Lack of education is a huge problem for me. An in russia my education isnt worth anything as schooling is different here. I hope that you continue with your endevors! though i cant easily work on any project let alone my own games as game developmment an modding is something i have always loved. I work with a very entitled american band. Expecting huge projects an my limited knowledge of american recording buisness practicecs. If able id love to work on such a project. But at this moment i cant. But its amazing your so smart! i wish i could be that smart. sometimes talent is needed as well as the hours of practice. Sure i can always improve but without the natural talent i cant redefine a feild.

(Forgive the spelling mistakes and grammer issues.)
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby gamer210 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:02 am

the slime queen can't be a super low encounter boss enemies should have NPC on the field to start the fight or object to manually begin a cut scene then fight so players with bad luck won't get stuck.

one other thing bosses who are beyond stomach capacity on first encounter maybe a quest added to the last area to explore can be do sweep of amp-up bosses for challenge see devour deluge and the skills to get from them.

the game feels like a RPG on the order of places to explore so maybe close to what the maker feels is around a half way point a chain quest that new players can fallow so they won't get OP going in the wrong direction :lol:
gamer210
Somewhat familiar

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:31 pm

schprengwerder wrote: Due to working 7 days a week now, I can no longer work on this project at any reasonable pace. Thus, while I won't be cancelling the project, there will be no regularity in the updates. I will try to add more enemies when I can find the time and make the game a bit more playable, but it probably won't be much. This is an open project, so if you feel up to it, you are free to take what is already here and modify or build on it and create your own games from it.

If you set up a Patreon Account, we could help a bit with the funds, so you can work less hours, and have more free time. You have plenty of people watching to see where this goes.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:58 pm

You okay, schprengwerder? It's been awhile since you posted anything, even a comment. Hope your situation improves.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby Mac100000 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:01 am

Anyone know how to make the Slime Queen spawn in? I've killed enough Princess Slimes that am starting to question if the Queen is in the game at all.
Mac100000
New to the forum

Postby MEMAMANDNMA » Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:36 am

I do need some help on like the slime queen quest. I've defeated a lot of princesses, yet the queen hasn't shown up yet. Who knows, maybe I'm just stupid lol.
MEMAMANDNMA
New to the forum

Postby Trypticon » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:35 am

The games just bugged. She'll never show up. I think someone posted a fix here a while back, but y'all'll need to find it yourself.
Trypticon
New to the forum

Postby Pkmnguy6262 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:15 pm

Neat definitely looks very fun and am hoping to see more happen with this. Some things I'd love to see included potentially in the game as well would be, possibly other vore types like breast/unbirth/cock(for FUTA potentially?)/anal, even larger belly size for the image, option to potentially clothe your character to not be nude all the time? And yeah that's pretty much all I'd be hoping/wishing for but even without these the game is still fun and promising and i hope to see more of it either way
Pkmnguy6262
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krismoellegaard » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:26 am

so i am getting this error

bug.png
well tha anoying
bug.png (4.19 KiB) Viewed 3115 times

it a compleatly new game download, any ider on how to fix it?
Krismoellegaard
New to the forum

Postby PrismaticAria » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:32 pm

Krismoellegaard, I'm not sure what's wrong there - the suggested missing image isn't something found in the base game files, nor something the game is scripted to use. If you haven't tried re-downloading from the mediafire link, I'd suggest doing that, though, if you're on mac, I'd have no other idea of how to help you. You do have the RTP, yes?
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby schprengwerder » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:51 am

Krismoellegaard wrote:so i am getting this error

It's because I'm an idiot and got my variables mixed up in a script call. This is a link to a (hopefully) fixed version of the file that needs to be changed.

https://mega.nz/file/qt8TmLSK#WHABfMEea ... U7jVBe7vuk

if you go to the Pred Sim folder, one of the folders is called Data. Put the file in that folder and overwrite the original and start a new game. Hopefully that solves it.

Obligatory "I'm not dead". A short update: I lost my small business, changed jobs, moved house two or three times and now work even more hours than before. I still want to continue this project and have even tried rewriting it a few times but always run out of steam. The things I'm trying to do require too much manual labour in RPG maker, and since I'm too dumb to learn ruby and actually write proper scripts I always burn out trying to make a bajillion lines of commands in common events. Graphics are also a stumbling block since editing all the images and drawing all the bellies and breasts for them takes up even more time. So while I'm still trying to nut this out and make it work, bad news is it'll probably take still more time. I may try and scale the game back in order to actually get some things done, but at this point I can't say if or when anything will happen.

Spoiler: show
I still can't believe it's been two whole damn years. :cry:
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightWing7177 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:19 pm

Can't wait for unbirth
NightWing7177
Been posting for a bit

Postby CommanderStar78 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:14 am

https://imgur.com/a/mmzYFY9
I was trying out the game for the first time and kept getting this error after a certain point if I tried to eat anything. I even tried to run a fresh copy of the game but no luck either. What should I do?
Also sorry if this post looks a bit odd I never really post much.
CommanderStar78
New to the forum

Postby VLover552 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:07 am

Take your time brother and don't stress about getting this done as it's better to have a good thing than a rushed bad thing and as for things getting rough in life just remember that pressure makes diamonds and you will come out the other side a-okay
VLover552
Participator

Postby mysteriousace » Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:50 pm

I definitely want to see more of this game, even though the protagonist caught me off guard.

Keep up the good work dev! Like what I am seeing so far, take your time!
mysteriousace
Been posting for a bit

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:20 pm

We're with you, brother! :D :gulp:
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ziedine » Thu May 18, 2023 12:22 am

Im just here to reviving this forum, cause the creator deserved more RESPECT ! :-D
Ziedine
Been posting for a bit

Postby VLover552 » Thu May 18, 2023 10:17 am

holy cow completely forgot about this God Tier game, hope the dev is doing well and everything, as much as i'd love more updates to this i know that life comes first, and fleshing out the "homework" folder comes second
VLover552
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game