Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [HIATUS]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Do you want to see more of this game?

Yes
98%
Not interested
2%

Total votes : 1603

Re: Predator Simulator: A New generation of vore RPG

Postby No-One » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:42 pm

Archangel64 wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
Archangel64 wrote:Is the player only pred or will we get in future also prey scenes?

Did you read anything in this forum before asking this? XD

It's been mentioned at least five times.

I saw something like that, but my question is about if the PLAYER will be a prey, the questions I saw was about if we get human prey, but this doesnt answers my question.

sorry if get a bit angry

That's been brought up too, and schprengwerder said it's something he has planned, but probably not immediately.
No-One
Participator

Postby schprengwerder » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:59 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:If anything, I may also be able to help a bit on this project...

Thank you for the support, I will keep it in mind. As the game gets bigger I will probably need a hand or two to keep up with the content.

DarkPinkie wrote:It's always nice to see new potential competitors in this small corner...

Thank you and I will.

Archangel64 wrote:I saw something like that, but my question is about if the PLAYER will be a prey...y

For clarification, the player as prey mechanic will be developed, but at the moment and until otherwise stated, it is not in the game yet.

vgove wrote:How to expand breast

Your cup size should increase at certain amounts of consumed prey, with the first tier being 18 consumed. It has been pointed out that there is a bug in the current release (0.0.1 but in the next release it should be fixed), but if you use a digestion aid it might reset it. Unfortunately you will have to have consumed 54 or more for that to possibly work.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- schprengwerder
Last edited by schprengwerder on Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Archangel64 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:26 pm

schprengwerder, thank you for the answer.
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby EddyS » Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:45 am

This game is absolutely amazing. I hope to see more of updates in the future.

Although I must say, some of the enemies in this game are kinda op... but they do get outclassed when the player reaches a certain point. I'm currently at Belly Capacity: 7 and Digestion: 5, and when I fight a Fox, there's a high chance that I instantly win using the Consume ability and swallow it whole. But early game, Foxes are impossible to beat. Otherwise I love how this game functions. Well... except that the only way to heal yourself is to go back to base. That's a little annoying. Nothing else is that annoying though.

In the next update, I hope to see a human enemy introduced in the next update. Maybe that human would swallow you if you lose against the human. I'd say the size of a human would be about 6 or 8, maybe even 9. A size 16 belly is about the size of a belly with 2-3 people in it, but the 18 size belly looks better for 2 people, I think. So maybe a size of a human could be 9. That's something I'd really look forward to in future updates.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:26 am

GOD FUCK! Is that our character?!?! TOO CUTE! YES! I APPROVE!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby ProfessorDoc » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:31 am

Absolutely love this game! You wouldn't happen to have an estimate of when the next update will be done, do you? I would love an update that implements the spiders and snakes that have been mentioned in the game.
ProfessorDoc
New to the forum

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:40 am

After giving this a try... yyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Fucking Fantastic for how little there is! I absolutely LOVE the little "vore scene" that plays on a successful consume! The gulps~ and the BURP! SO CUTE! Amazing work! I can't wait to see how this develops! :D
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: (pretend there's a 10th gulp here, we're only allowed 10 and I wanted to use that other emote as well. XD)

I WILL say... that It'd be nice if the show belly skill listed as individual levels rather(or along with), than as a percentage.

Also, who the hell said foxes could be eaten at lvl 7? Imma say bull on that. XD
Turbotowns
???

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:36 am

EngilbertSig3 wrote:This game is absolutely amazing. I hope to see more of updates in the...

The enemies will be balanced in the next update, and there will be a few new enemies. While there won't be any human enemies, there will be 2 humanoid enemies, and a few human prey to eat through events (not enemies yet though). And you're bang on the nose for human prey sizing, which is a relief for me.

ProfessorDoc wrote:Absolutely love this game! You wouldn't happen to have an estimate of...

I'm working on it right now and if I finish the fullness meter mechanic, you will get it tomorrow. Those enemies and more will be there.

Turbotowns wrote:After giving this a try... yyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Glad that you like it so much. I've decided to swap the fullness percentage for an on screen fullness bar that updates in real time like the belly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:49 am

so, i have an observation:

the way the progression is geared at present, it's all about being able to swallow more at once and process that meat quicker

the framework depicted in this demo game is one of training those abilities so as to swallow larger and larger beasts. the theoretical endpoints would be dragons and whales and leviathans, etc. and there's plenty of variety in the animal kingdom to work one's way up in sizes

however, not every prospective dev would want to gear their rpg towards animal prey. under a humanoid-prey-only context, that leaves strict limits on the beginning and endgame menu: for the beginning, you're pretty much stuck with fairies and shortstack species until you can fit humans in, whereas for the endgame, your options are giantesses and large armies. otherwise, the vast majority of encounters would fill the player up only as much as a human or three can. if a dev does not carefully tailor encounters to continually challenge the player's stomach capacity, this effectively creates a progression path in which the player outpaces the need first for more stomach capacity and then for quicker digestion as their experience is supplied by progressively tougher-but-no-larger humanoids

so, my question is, how would one navigate this design concern?
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby schprengwerder » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:17 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:so, i have an observation: the way the progression is geared at present, it's all about...

The variables that control how much room something occupies or how much stomach capacity is available to start with or to upgrade to is flexible so that either 1 fullness can represent 1 [humanoid] prey and have an associated appropriately sized belly picture or that the current values are retained but the player starts off with the requisite amount of stomach capacity and each level up adds enough to add 1 more humanoid prey.

The current system is very messy and difficult to visualise as a whole. Once this project has ended, it will all be orgnanised and notes will be left in the setup as well as a guidebook written for it. All of the specifics of the system are modifiable, so that only the general mechanics (ie animations, status displays, digestion etc) stay fixed (although their specifics can be modified too so that they can look/behave differently). For example, if there was a mechanic that displayed an apple when certain conditions are met, the apple could be made into an orange, and the conditions that make the orange appear can be changed (I hope that makes sense) without changing the basic structure of the system.

To answer your question more specifically, the progression itself can be changed without altering any of the other mechanics functions, meaning the player can start with whatever stomach capacity is necessary, and may not even need to change. Saying as much, to do that currently would require the removal of the belly level check common event from the belly fullness check common event. That would stop any level progression and would allow a dev to (by whatever means) add their own method of changing stomach capacity (by switches, events, etc).

By no means will this be a complete game maker that is totally plug and play - that would require far more work than I could do in a lifetime. What it is, is a basic structure that gives people some developed framework to build upon. It sets up some features that they may want to incorporate, but obviously cannot provide for any and every set of circumstances that might be desired. A little bit of legwork on the part of the end user will be necessary.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have to go now but I've finished the fullness bar and a few other tidbits that needed adjusting, so when I have time tomorrow I'll write a new topic header and post the update (0.0.15). A changelog will be included.

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby EddyS » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:12 pm

schprengwerder wrote:
EngilbertSig3 wrote:This game is absolutely amazing. I hope to see more of updates in the...

The enemies will be balanced in the next update, and there will be a few new enemies. While there won't be any human enemies, there will be 2 humanoid enemies, and a few human prey to eat through events (not enemies yet though). And you're bang on the nose for human prey sizing, which is a relief for me.

Humanoid enemies are good enough for me, as long as they somewhat resemble a human. Also one idea/suggestion before I conclude; maybe have the humanoid enemies a late-game kind of threat. Have a whole different area possibly for the humanoid enemies. Foxes get easy to eat after a while, so have the humanoid an even larger threat than any of the previous enemies.
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:58 pm

schprengwerder wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:After giving this a try... yyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS...

Glad that you like it so much. I've decided to swap the fullness percentage for an on screen fullness bar that updates in real time like the belly.

Oh!~ That'll be QUITE convenient! Hopefully we won't have to infer how much each fullness point equates to the bar, and maybe there'd be a number too?

Also... I may... or may not, have an idea on what those 2 humanoid enemies are. >.>
Turbotowns
???

Re: Predator Simulator: A New Gen Vore RPG [0.0.15 UPDATE]

Postby schprengwerder » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:11 am

The new 0.0.15 version is now live! Enjoy the new content and please be sure to report any bugs back in the thread or PM me directly. Head to the first post for the details on the update including the changelog.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby No-One » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:09 am

I've found east, but can't find any way into south-east. Also, I have yet to see wolf, spider, or the second slime girl.

Also, three times so far I've ecountered enemies that don't die when consumed. The character's belly grows and fullness increases, but the enemy is still there fighting. I can then consume them again (which may or may not kill them) and gain more fullness from them. Every time it's been against teams of multiple slimes, one of whom survives Consume All.
No-One
Participator

Postby schprengwerder » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:46 am

No-One wrote:I've found east, but can't find any way into south-east. Also, I have...

The new enemies are in the Forest South East map, which is east of the east field. Looking at the event, you will need to press enter which will bring up a warning before it will automatically take you to the next map as normal. That's a rather embarrassing gaff, but I suppose I should have been more thorough in checking things before rushing to release.

I've been fighting that bug with the multiple slimes for a while and I thought I'd fixed it, but I'll have another go at it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

- schprengwerder
schprengwerder
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jondo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:49 am

There's a bug at max breast size (Breast size F?) where the right breast will stay on screen after your character's sprite is gone. Also, could you add Numerical fullness as an option again? It's hard to tell if something's going to push you over max capacity with the overfullness bar.
Jondo
New to the forum

Postby badboy965 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:57 am

Where do I download this game?
badboy965
New to the forum

Postby tastysnackanon » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:22 am

So I am unable to enter the east map (I assume it is to the right of the tutorial area, but i tried all directions of both the tutorial and north field and it didn't work), I downloded by mega but the system folder was empty so I used the one from the previous release. There is still the healing area and new items in the north field but I am level 8 or 9 and dont have the consume all skill and the hotkeys are also not working for me. Other ppl dont seem to be having this problem so I dont know why this is happening in my version. Also my book describing preys in the tutorial area does not mention the newly added mobs, but they are present in the graphics folder.
edit: Mediafire is working, thx to the person who pointed it out, I haven't figured out how to respond to specific comments yet.
Last edited by tastysnackanon on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tastysnackanon
New to the forum

Postby frogcubus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:44 am

Spoiler: show
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I think I may have made a mistake somewhere in grabbing the newest version (love the game, by the way!). I downloaded the whole archive as a ZIP by way of MEGA, and that went fine. The part where I may be a moron arose when I went into the 0.0.15 folder-- there isn't an executable in this folder as there was before! Should I just copy and paste the existing executable from the older version into the new folder, or am I missing something?

((sorry...))
I've discovered a solution of sorts to my earlier issue! The Mediafire release does not share the problem of missing the executable!
Last edited by frogcubus on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cuteness and degeneracy go too well together for their own good.
frogcubus
Somewhat familiar

Postby suprano » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Nice game.

But for the last update it is definitely missing an exe to start the game. Only the ini is in the folder (can even check on MEGA). Copying the old exe doesn't work.
suprano
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game