Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby gigaredpanther » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Oh god! The enemy girls in GVB Game and the 3 princesses from FUBN are the BEST! I hope there are some predatory enemies in this platformer too!


What's FUBN again? The acronym seems vaguely familiar and it's killing me that I can't remember it!

Also I'm 500% down with predatory enemies. Both in this game and in general, heh.
All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well. Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
User avatar
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm
Location: In the corner of the party, trying not to be seen

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby soline » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:32 am

https://twitter.com/okuiteam/status/1202268938161336323

There's a super brief Demo out. Personally I'm loving it, I never used to but I think things like Mugen and Starbound have really turned me onto the idea of pixel-art vore, and the animations/growth in the demo so far are great!
User avatar
soline
---
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:36 pm

gigaredpanther wrote:
Turbotowns wrote:Oh god! The enemy girls in GVB Game and the 3 princesses from FUBN are the BEST! I hope there are some predatory enemies in this platformer too!


What's FUBN again? The acronym seems vaguely familiar and it's killing me that I can't remember it!

Also I'm 500% down with predatory enemies. Both in this game and in general, heh.


Flying UnBirth Ninja.
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:31 pm

I like what I'm seeing. This is a Demo in the truest sense of the word, but the backgrounds are lushly detailed, and the whole thing looks good and promising.
User avatar
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:10 am

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Redpod » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Where i can play the game?
The eeveelutions are predators
User avatar
Redpod
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby BellyBelting » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:15 am

Redpod wrote:Where i can play the game?


https://forum.weightgaming.com/t/okui-demo-v-0-01/7245
BellyBelting
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:22 am

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Wollffett » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:57 am

Just checking in to see if the game has made any progress
Wollffett
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:36 am

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby SkwovetOps » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:32 am

Wollffett wrote:Just checking in to see if the game has made any progress


Well I can tell you one small update from myself. I've happen to become the Musician for Okui so the game's gonna be having it's own Soundtrack for the game, whilst I personally won't be the person revealing the demos or new content, I can at least assure you guys progress is still going along at least. But Goodlew and BellyBelting will be the ones responsible for delivering the big news, but I'm looking forward to the future at least!
User avatar
SkwovetOps
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:13 pm

SkwovetOps wrote:
Wollffett wrote:Just checking in to see if the game has made any progress


Well I can tell you one small update from myself. I've happen to become the Musician for Okui so the game's gonna be having it's own Soundtrack for the game, whilst I personally won't be the person revealing the demos or new content, I can at least assure you guys progress is still going along at least. But Goodlew and BellyBelting will be the ones responsible for delivering the big news, but I'm looking forward to the future at least!


Sweet! Can't forget that musicians are important members of development teams too!
I'm the Christian-Brony-Voraphile. An acolyte of MaDneSs! And SlimeGirl Connoisseur!

I use "Gulps" like stars. I.E. :gulp: :gulp: equals 2-stars. ^^
User avatar
Turbotowns
---
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:16 am
Location: Ohio, America

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby RandomInjury » Wed May 20, 2020 5:33 am

So what's going on with this?
User avatar
RandomInjury
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby SkwovetOps » Fri May 22, 2020 5:02 pm

RandomInjury wrote:So what's going on with this?


At the moment not too much, currently we're porting everything over from Game Maker 2 over into Unity but due to current events there's been delay, but I can assure you progress is being made....just slowly. Also I guess I'm now in charge of answers to the questions here on the project so hopefully I can get stuff to you guys ^_^
User avatar
SkwovetOps
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: Ōkui: Beat em up and Eat em up

Postby gigaredpanther » Sat May 23, 2020 3:27 am

Good to hear that the project is still going. A snail's pace is still infinitely more progress than nothing!
All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well. Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
User avatar
gigaredpanther
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm
Location: In the corner of the party, trying not to be seen

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Anlanar, Appo, chance10, cheese111, Danilidze, DumDum, Insanecheese, inubashirikaede, jake117852, Justaslime, laximora, Lightness0001, LightningLord2, Majestic-12 [Bot], meaning4, nolae77, PrimordialMatter, puffaliaz, Rubiont-47, That1guy, thecheddartrain, UrsolMajor, xThunder, Zeldazackman, zim6565