Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.20

Postby Emberell » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Hey!

I've just installed the mod - however I'm having trouble finding the place to enable the creatures to vore. What menu is that under? I admit this is my first time working with these mods, so it's possible I haven't installed things properly, but I can't seem to find any way to access the creature vore toggles. Otherwise, the MCM appears to be working fine (it reports I do have the mod, and allows me to enable it) - am I just looking in the wrong place?

EDIT: I've fixed the issue! Somehow. I'm very new to modding fallout, so I was probably doing things in a weird order. uninstalling both the vore mod and this mod then reinstalling again seems to have populated my MCM now. Why it wasn't showing BEFORE is well beyond me, but if anyone has the same issue, that's what it was! Uninstalling and reinstalling fixes... everything? haha. Keep up the good work with this mod!

EDIT 2: If anyone is familiar on how to fix the body shapes of some of the humans, though... I seem to have broken something, haha. All of the gals I see are extra extra extra thick, to a rather incredible degree. Some of the armor seems to be so too... I can only imagine that's something in bodyslide? But I've tried rebuilding everything with all the sliders set to 0%, that didn't fix anything. If anyone knows what I've done wrong, I wouldn't mind a pointer or two!
Emberell
Been posting for a bit

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.21

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:42 pm

@Emberell Apologies for not seeing this earlier, didn't notice you made a second edit. You'll want to make a Bodyslide preset for humans with all sliders set to 0 and use that when batch building coldsteels stuff. He has most of them set to default to 100%, so even though the one you selected from has them zero'd, the others won't unless it's got a preset to follow. Hopefully that helps.

Also, new version out. Ghouls, bloatflies and nightstrikers now in.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolf172 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:16 pm

It would appear that Dogmeat prefers to be thicc, not chubby. Installed the update with nexus and went through to build all the bodies for the creatures in body slide, and noticed that creaturchub sliders on dogmeat were not showing any change when I moved them, but they worked on everything else. So I went in game to check and see if it still worked or not. I turned on thiccvore and everything on dogmeat that got bigger from before i installed the update was still as big as before the update, except the creature chub/thiccmeat portion. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or if something didn't save right when you swapped that particular slider over. Regardless mod is looking good and keep up the good work.
Wolf172
New to the forum

Postby iwillnomu » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:04 pm

Wolf172 wrote:It would appear that Dogmeat prefers to be thicc, not chubby. Installed the update with nexus and went through to build all the bodies for the creatures in body slide, and noticed that creaturchub sliders on dogmeat were not showing any change when I moved them, but they worked on everything else. So I went in game to check and see if it still worked or not. I turned on thiccvore and everything on dogmeat that got bigger from before i installed the update was still as big as before the update, except the creature chub/thiccmeat portion. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or if something didn't save right when you swapped that particular slider over. Regardless mod is looking good and keep up the good work.

Yeah for some reason dogmeat won't get chubbed up for me, just all the other sliders. Is this a bug maybe?
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:08 am

iwillnomu wrote:Yeah for some reason dogmeat won't get chubbed up for me, just all the other sliders. Is this a bug maybe?

Odd. Will look more into this, apologies if it does turn out to be a bug on my end.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby iwillnomu » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:38 pm

BoxxFoxx wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:Yeah for some reason dogmeat won't get chubbed up for me, just all the other sliders. Is this a bug maybe?

Odd. Will look more into this, apologies if it does turn out to be a bug on my end.

Haha it's alright if it is, it's good to have a fattened pooch
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby GrinningSinning » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:29 am

So, while troubleshooting with this mod, I changed all the sliders in the mcm menu to 0. Is there a way to reset these value to their defaults? If not, is there a way to tell what they used to be, so I can manually reset them? Oh, I should also mention that I couldn't fix what I was troubleshooting for. For some reason my character "starts out" as pretty thicc, as opposed to what is essentially the cbbe curvy bodytype. There a way to "reset" your "fat" as well? Thank you in advance.
GrinningSinning
New to the forum

Postby thepootis12 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:05 pm

iwillnomu wrote:
Wolf172 wrote:It would appear that Dogmeat prefers to be thicc, not chubby. Installed the update with nexus and went through to build all the bodies for the creatures in body slide, and noticed that creaturchub sliders on dogmeat were not showing any change when I moved them, but they worked on everything else. So I went in game to check and see if it still worked or not. I turned on thiccvore and everything on dogmeat that got bigger from before i installed the update was still as big as before the update, except the creature chub/thiccmeat portion. Not sure if this is a problem on my end or if something didn't save right when you swapped that particular slider over. Regardless mod is looking good and keep up the good work.

Yeah for some reason dogmeat won't get chubbed up for me, just all the other sliders. Is this a bug maybe?

Yeah it also appears that some of coldsteels sliders aren't working propperly. Examples are SSBBW3, Muscle slider and WG belly. SSBBW2 and Giant Belly slider do appear to work tho. A thing of note is though if i force max thiccness through debug options the broken slider vallues do apply. Taking a look at the scripts through a decompiler doesn't really show anything noteworthy as to why its broken.
thepootis12
New to the forum

Postby GraysonTheWolf » Sun Apr 26, 2020 2:37 am

How do feed dogmeat and other companions the meal thing?
GraysonTheWolf
New to the forum

Postby kuumae » Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:09 pm

creature chub does not seem to work on dogmeat, but does work on every other creature

advice? i thought perhaps my use of everyone's best friend mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods ... escription) would be a problem, but pooch appears on voremersion/thicc hud and gobbles things just fine (though not often enough for my liking)

also perhaps an option in mcm to change the frequency with which thicc creatures spawn? personally i'd like to see more of them

edit: after poking around in bodysliders some more it seems that creaturechub does not work on any iteration of dogmeat, including cyberdog, cheyenne, coyote, fo3, legionmongrel, nightstalker, dogmeatvaultsuit

basically if the puppybutt, pawsies, and fluffytail sliders are present, then the creaturechub slider does not function on that model
kuumae
New to the forum

Postby ViperKitsune » Tue May 19, 2020 4:25 am

Hey, I'm having an issue. The dynamic armor scanner won't...stop running. At all. The popup is getting annoying and it's starting to lag my game a bit.
Is there any way to manually remove this without reinstalling the mod?
ViperKitsune
New to the forum

Postby jrloken » Thu May 21, 2020 9:47 am

Any plans to update this mod to work with 3.0?
Check out my addon mod for Fallout Vore:
https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=50784
jrloken
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerothx16 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:20 am

jrloken wrote:Any plans to update this mod to work with 3.0?

The mod has been abandoned just as 3.0 came out. I have not gotten around to testing it to see if it works for 3.0 and I really hope someone picks it up someday or boxx randomly decides to finish it off. Delt has a pretty good creature addon which is posted in 3.0 forum. That mod is a good replacement but lacks some of the creatures as well as the depth this mod offers. There is a chance they will pick it up but I doubt it.
zerothx16
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Vore game