Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.21

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.17

Postby Cyberneticous » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:06 pm

just wanted to say, love this mod. And i honestly laughed at the "Added mines. I felt like it."
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:55 pm

Always happy to receive positive comments, thanks mate. Can't make any promises or release estimates but I'm working on the Mirelurks and making the toggles a bit more intuitive to use right now. I have a lot more I'd like to do with the mod but we'll see how many of those ideas end up feasible.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:12 am

Weight Gain for Dogmeat... I can't say I'm not Curious.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:50 am

Very nice, I look forward to trying it out.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrowdedRoom » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:42 pm

All of the new sliders show up in the mod menu but none of the weight changes actually show up in game. Thicc vore is on and all of the original CBBE sliders work with thicc vore. With "build morphs" selected I used "batch build" with just "Boxx Thicc Extension" group selected. I'm wondering if I need a newer version of Coldsteel's bodies. I have version 1.7.2
CrowdedRoom
New to the forum

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.18

Postby Badfurson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Oiya, great work on the mod-I'm really digging it. I do have a question though; none of the creatures besides dogmeat appear to be able to digest anything (anyone) in my game? I mean, I teleported to a location, and was promptly eaten by a Yao Guai-but the bear didn't seem to be capable of actually harming me? I lost no health, and the 'attempt escape' option wasn't bearing fruit, pun intended. So, uh-I don't really know why my character isn't digesting, like they should.

Edit: Nev' that; I 'fixed' the issue. More like, it stopped happening after I messed around with my character's health parameters, and made sure I hadn't eaten anyone myself. Apparently they can't digest you if you are currently carrying another person? Even without the health buff, I mean.
Badfurson
New to the forum

Postby JustAnotherAnon » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:13 pm

Is there some way to disable the human preds while only leaving in the creature ones in the MCM menu or a console command?

(Mainly just because I'm intending on using this with a "Beast Tamer" build that catches and uses various wasteland creatures to gobble up foes for me. ^^;
JustAnotherAnon
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:23 pm

@Badfurson By default Voremersion has a special handler for nested predators (predators with prey, inside of another predator) in the swallow script and consumption registry. I may have cut out a piece of this handler in my creature scripts, i'll double check them.

@JustAnotherAnon Yes you can do that. Creature vore should now be gender-agnostic and therefore untethered to the gender toggles in the Fallout Vore MCM menu. So if you don't want humans to vore, just set the Male and Female toggles to no as this shouldn't affect the creatures.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby JustAnotherAnon » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:22 am

Sweet, thanks for the fast reply, and while I would think that would be the case, I guess the fact that in the past, you still had to toggle on the pred genders regardless due to the way it was coded. But it's good to see that they finally separated the two, will post back if I encounter anything weird after doing this.

(Now to wonder how well the "Beast Master" mod from Nexus works with this mod, for what I'm looking to try to do :D )
JustAnotherAnon
New to the forum

Postby Gat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:27 am

Nice add on mod, well done mate.
Good to see so many build add ons and improve on the original mod. Cheers.
Gat
Participator

Re: Voremersion Thicc Extension Mod v0.20

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:47 pm

anyone got video of dogmeat in action doing a a nom and digest?
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wolf172 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:30 pm

may i make a suggestion? Could you incorporate the nightstrikers and Borus into this mod. I tested to see if they would work with this mod and see if their body would change since their body is the same shape as the wolfs. good news is that they can eat and digest properly, but their bodies do not change, so my guess is that even though they share the same body as wolves, they have a different body code that leaves them unaffected. just a suggestion since i saw you incorporated night-stalkers into the mod.
Wolf172
New to the forum

Postby Cyberneticous » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Will Fog Crawler sliders ever be updated?
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:52 pm

I havn't looked to this mod in a while, I've been busy with real life stuff for the most part. Once I get more time I'll record some video to showcase aspects of the mod and prepare an update. Anyway, answer time.

@Wolf172 I'll look into this for whenever I do the next update since they seem a natural fit. As for why they can vore but don't visibly change, it's because for the visual slider changes to happen there needs to be a .tri file associated with the creatures body. Bodyslide generates .tri files when you build things with Build Morphs ticked. Since I havn't made a Bodyslide file for the Nightstalker body, you don't have a way for Bodyslide to generate the .tri for it. Despite them having a somewhat similar shape to the Wolves, they're counted as an entirely seperate mesh and so will need their own Bodyslide files. I assume that they can Vore things because they inherit the same unarmed weapon that one of the Dog species do, which my mod modifies to have the Vore effect.

@Cyberneticous What do you mean by updated? If the Fog Crawlers are missing something, let me know and I'll fix it for the next update.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cyberneticous » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:28 pm

i mean will they be not shit or is it just stuck like that because of the model of fog crawlers?
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:43 pm

Frankly if I gave you the response you deserve for the lack of tact I'd be banned from this site. Sorry that the assets I create for you to use for free in my own time are not up to your standards, my liege. How about you make a better set of sliders and donate those hm? I never advertised the visual aspects of my work as being impressive, nor do I feel I should ever have to explain why making attractive looking sliders for a 20ft tall low-poly shrimp creature is difficult.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cyberneticous » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:44 pm

I would first and foremost like to apologize for calling them shit, but I was only trying to use the same terminology as you yourself did call them a bit shit in the patch notes, and also making sliders is hard, but making them for the fog crawler i can only assume there as there aren't many other mods that add sliders to them. Second, I acknowledge that these things take time out of your day to day life and you need to focus on other things that are more important. I cannot make my own because I am terrible at making sliders myself.

That being said, when I originally wrote my previous response I actually hurt myself because this is one of my favorite mods for fallout 4 because of the additional content it adds to the Vormersion mod. I am sorry for insulting you and this mod. And i am sorry for assuming it was easier than i thought, as I honestly thought "If it was easy for the other creatures, why not this one?" which is a dick thought. I wish you a happy new year and sorry for the trouble I have caused you.

Edit: I went and did a double check on the sliders because my memory may have deceived me, and I fucked up. When using 0-100, the sliders aren't bad. I just like going over that usually by a lot and then they start looking bad (like most sliders if too large). So I really am sorry for this whole thing and am content with the sliders you have made.
Cyberneticous
New to the forum

Postby Wolf172 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:07 pm

Thought of another suggestion. You don't have to do it if you don't want to, but I thought i would throw it out there. As another optional file but could you look into incorporating different armor mods for the different creatures into the bodyslide system. The ones I am thinking of are the dog armors, Nightstriker armor and accessories "if you incorporate Nightstrikers into bodyslide", the paints saddlebags and accessories from beastmaster, and the armors for deathclaws and gatorclaws from the deathclaw armory and gatorclaw armory. again you don't have to do this if your are not interested in incorporating them. I am only suggesting them because I think it would be nice for the mod and am crap when it comes to making mods. But again this is your mod not mine so I can only suggest, it is ultimately your project so you make whatever decision you see fit. Regardless I love the mod and look forward to whatever direction you take it.
Wolf172
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:12 pm

@Wolf172 Before I talk about your suggestion, I just want to give yourself and anyone else reading kind of a heads-up because I see this behavior all over the place. Shit, I do it myself sometimes.
Don't barter. Don't outright call my work shit, but don't feel the need to talk it up before you suggest something either. All you gotta do is say "Hey, what's the chance you'd do X" and I'll tell you. Whilst I do really appreciate the nice comments, when you preface your request with that stuff it can come off like you're trying to sweet-talk a mod author into something, it's just faster to plainly ask.

Anyways. I keep a lot of notes on things I'm actively trying to do and things I want to do in the future. I think your suggestions are great, because all of that is stuff I was already working towards sans Beast-master packs. I had a few of the Beastmaster packs already converted and working but it seems Beastmaster itself can cause crashes using them in new versions of the game. Everything else you suggested? On the to-do list. Can't promise any dates, but it's being worked on.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolf172 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:49 pm

No rush. I may not make mods but I know that it can take a long time to make a mod work properly.
Wolf172
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game