discontinued

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

discontinued

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 am

This game is discontinued due to lack of interest.

The download link was removed because I didn't want anyone else to take over my work and make it into something I didn't want it to be.

I don't plan on making another game to replace this one, as that's two of my projects now canceled due to lack of engagement/interest from others, and I don't really see how a third would be better. :( I love Eka's and I loved making this game and the prior one, but I don't wanna start another project just for it to die. I won't say "never", but... it's unlikely.

That said, I'm willing to collaborate on a game if someone wants to work with me. Just PM me and maybe we can work something out.
Last edited by BrokenButterfly45 on Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:05 am, edited 44 times in total.
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby blaziken » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:07 am

No female lead
okay
no F/F
hmm
no Futa
orz

>_> is this based on personal interest?
gonna try the game after it finish downloaded

Edit : Downloaded, play, change room's bed and table, eat male elf slave for 100g, click fight
"No fight yet, wait for next update"
>_> you you you youuuuu
*heavy gasp*
blaziken
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:53 am

blaziken wrote:No female lead
okay
no F/F
hmm
no Futa
orz

>_> is this based on personal interest?


I mean... yes? I don't really know of a single game maker on this forum who's making a game not of their personal interest. Everything about it is free, so I'm not interested in writing stuff I don't like or don't enjoy. I think most everybody's like that, aren't they? It seems fair to me, especially since the stuff I like tends to be pretty rare (and you can go almost anywhere else on the website to get female leads, F/F, and futa stuff).


blaziken wrote:"No fight yet, wait for next update"
>_> you you you youuuuu
*heavy gasp*

Yeah, I still gotta draw the stuff for the arena fight, so it's not done yet. I can't tell if that's good gasping or not, though from your other response I assume it's the latter.
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby blaziken » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 pm

gasp that surprised cause barely got any content
im curious how the game will be later

soo good luck at making the content
blaziken
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:54 pm

New update is out! The first arena fight has been partly added, put a few things in the backstage and your room.
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby ShatteredSigma » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:56 pm

I for one definitely appreciate more M/M content, and from what's available so far, the game certainly looks very promising, can't wait to see more!
ShatteredSigma
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:31 am

ShatteredSigma wrote:I for one definitely appreciate more M/M content, and from what's available so far, the game certainly looks very promising, can't wait to see more!

Thank you! Sadly, I don't think most people would be okay with me moving on to more fights while a current one is unfinished, so it's gonna be a bit while I draw up every CG for it and stuff. I'm just glad you like it! :3
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby 3rasvok » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55 am

blaziken wrote:No female lead
okay
no F/F
hmm
no Futa
orz

>_> is this based on personal interest?
gonna try the game after it finish downloaded

Edit : Downloaded, play, change room's bed and table, eat male elf slave for 100g, click fight
"No fight yet, wait for next update"
>_> you you you youuuuu
*heavy gasp*

You know, you can either keep whining about it or check out all the other games on the site (which is like 90% female stuff)
User avatar
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:09 am

3rasvok wrote:You know, you can either keep whining about it or check out all the other games on the site (which is like 90% female stuff)

That's pretty much the whole reason anything I make is nearly completely M/M, honestly. Look for female protag? Thousands of results. F/F? Thousands of results. Futa, F/M, still tons of results. M/M? You get a tiny handful comparatively and that's about it. I mean, if you like the stuff, you like it, but don't bitch at a person for not doing the popular thing when they're one in a sea of said popular thing.

Not gonna lie though I kinda choke-snorted at the "is this based on personal interest" part. Like... who on the forum doesn't make a game out of personal interest? Most of us ain't getting paid for this, why would you write something you dislike or aren't interested in for free?
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby 3rasvok » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:39 am

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:
3rasvok wrote:You know, you can either keep whining about it or check out all the other games on the site (which is like 90% female stuff)

That's pretty much the whole reason anything I make is nearly completely M/M, honestly. Look for female protag? Thousands of results. F/F? Thousands of results. Futa, F/M, still tons of results. M/M? You get a tiny handful comparatively and that's about it. I mean, if you like the stuff, you like it, but don't bitch at a person for not doing the popular thing when they're one in a sea of said popular thing.

Not gonna lie though I kinda choke-snorted at the "is this based on personal interest" part. Like... who on the forum doesn't make a game out of personal interest? Most of us ain't getting paid for this, why would you write something you dislike or aren't interested in for free?

I'm a m/m fan myself or at least m/unspecified gender. It's always nice to see games like that popping up. Maybe you should check out FA if furries don't turn you off, you can find plenty of vore games there.
User avatar
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby Mermidion » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:45 am

BrokenButterfly45 wrote:Not gonna lie though I kinda choke-snorted at the "is this based on personal interest" part. Like... who on the forum doesn't make a game out of personal interest? Most of us ain't getting paid for this, why would you write something you dislike or aren't interested in for free?


Yeah i feel you there.
I am also very happy to see an M/M game and Played the latest Version now. so far i think it has good potential.
just a Curious Question, will this game feature Monster to battle or anthro animal characters in the future or will it be human with animal characteristics only?
User avatar
Mermidion
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:37 am

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:16 am

ANOTHER UPDATE! Quite a few new things, check the main post for them. There's no way I can keep this pace, but it's nice while trying to get at least some content in.


Mermidion wrote:just a Curious Question, will this game feature Monster to battle or anthro animal characters in the future or will it be human with animal characteristics only?

Thank you very much! And as for your question... at the moment, I'm not really sure. I enjoy anthro and animal characters perfectly fine and I have no qualms with introducing them, but the main issue I have is that I can't draw either of those worth a crap. If I did introduce them, they would either need to be side scenes (so I could rely on edited sprites) or someone far more skilled at drawing than me would need to donate the CGs/art for them. I'd love to have a feral beast loosed on the player in the arena, but the art is mostly what's holding me back on it.

I knew that was going to happen, the "I would love to add this but there is no way I can draw/sprite this", but purely text games don't seem to get any interest, so at least for now, I have to go with what I can feasibly draw. If I ever end up scrapping the CG idea or I get an artist willing to work on this, I would be delighted to add anthro/animal options.


3rasvok wrote:I'm a m/m fan myself or at least m/unspecified gender. It's always nice to see games like that popping up. Maybe you should check out FA if furries don't turn you off, you can find plenty of vore games there.

I'm totally fine with furries, but I haven't seen many vore games on there. I might just not be looking in the right places, though?
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby 3rasvok » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:17 am

You can probably find most of them here, I guess. Look for quest games... furries love quest.
User avatar
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby Tilalumtar » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:15 am

I definitely appreciate any new RPG-Maker Vore-Content!

May I ask you to create a spoiler-tag with some update versions and the things you added in all the changelogs? It would be easier to keep an eye on everything then :silly:

That aside: I definitely back your idea up.
I already played like all (non-furry-centered) Vore-Games on Eka's, so I appreciate it whenever someone makes something new. The more and various ideas, stories and sprites/CGs the better!

I personally am an explicit F/M-;F/F-Type, but if you like M/M more, then go on with it! It's worse to create something you don't like and these games should in first hand be something you enjoy the most! :)

I am wondering how AoV turns out after some updates. I am looking into it then! :-D
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
User avatar
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:31 pm
Location: Czechia

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55 pm

Quick not-update: I'm musing on something and I put a poll up! This may or may not go into effect immediately, but I do think it's an important question.


Tilalumtar wrote:May I ask you to create a spoiler-tag with some update versions and the things you added in all the changelogs? It would be easier to keep an eye on everything then :silly:

I appreciate why you ask that, but I can't really do update versions. I don't get the "1.0" or "0.3" things; how do you know what adds to the first, second, or third number?

I can do a changelog thing though! I didn't even think of that, but that's a really good idea. I'll just label them "update 1/update 2" or something. Thanks!

Tilalumtar wrote:That aside: I definitely back your idea up.
I already played like all (non-furry-centered) Vore-Games on Eka's, so I appreciate it whenever someone makes something new. The more and various ideas, stories and sprites/CGs the better!

I personally am an explicit F/M-;F/F-Type, but if you like M/M more, then go on with it! It's worse to create something you don't like and these games should in first hand be something you enjoy the most! :)

I am wondering how AoV turns out after some updates. I am looking into it then! :-D

Thank you! Man, this is actually pretty new. Most people who are explicitly into female content give me crap for refusing to do it. I guess people take it really personally when someone doesn't like their kink? But for me, that's really all there is. I'm not a big fan of women in kinks by personal preference; I can do it, there are rare times I want it, but overall I'm very "meh". It's also insanely oversaturated, with basically 90% of the options including it, so even if I was a fan, I'd probably still focus on M/M just for that.

I hope you, and everyone else, like it! Going simplistic was really the best idea, 'cause being able to just focus on the vore scenes is good.
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 am

I'm excited to see this.
I voted to have scenes released in a 'finished' state, because if the text doesn't change, the replay value tends to be pretty low.
That is to say: the people who play each new release might not bother to try to see new art content for scenes they've already seen.
Unless it's a particularly fun scene and it's not too hard to get to.

With all that said, I'd be happy to see new releases either way :P
M/M vore games are a rare treat.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:45 am

ShadowedFigure wrote:I'm excited to see this.
I voted to have scenes released in a 'finished' state, because if the text doesn't change, the replay value tends to be pretty low.
That is to say: the people who play each new release might not bother to try to see new art content for scenes they've already seen.
Unless it's a particularly fun scene and it's not too hard to get to.

With all that said, I'd be happy to see new releases either way :P
M/M vore games are a rare treat.

Yeah, I don't plan to do variations on the scenes themselves. It's going to be trouble enough making variations for people who want disposal and graphic digestion off (by which I mean getting the code set up and working properly), so trying to write AND art multiple different versions of a single scene? Not happening.

If I wasn't doing CGs I might do it, but as it is now, no way. I'm glad you're excited, though!
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby coyote71 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:38 pm

Hey how's it going?

First want to say your game is looking good so far. Also I saw your comment on wanting to add anthros in the game. So I did some digging and found this in the rpg makers forums.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker- ... -generator

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... tes.21791/
coyote71
New to the forum
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu May 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby BrokenButterfly45 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:47 am

coyote71 wrote:Hey how's it going?

First want to say your game is looking good so far. Also I saw your comment on wanting to add anthros in the game. So I did some digging and found this in the rpg makers forums.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/a/rpg-maker- ... -generator

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.ph ... tes.21791/

That first one requires money, the second ones honestly don't look like they match the rest of the game at all. I appreciate looking around, but those sadly aren't going to work. I think I did find something that'll let me make an anthro in the character creator, which... may be workable? We'll have to see. It's not my first priority right now.

Thank you for your compliment, though! ^^ And really, I appreciate that you went digging. It's going pretty okay so far.
User avatar
BrokenButterfly45
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Re: The Arena of Velabeth (Male Protag)

Postby MarinLaFey » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:54 pm

Very interesting. I'm so glad for more M/M content. There is a lack of games for M/M. And the games that do exist aren't even half finished.
User avatar
MarinLaFey
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AllButNormal, bobert1234567, bvbmns11, Egads, ehcamag, Google [Bot], heraider, Kejpi, KishuRai, leo070841, meaning4, PrismaticAria, TrWrDr, why1234, zaikou