Just Test

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Just Test

Postby SpuzzBunn » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:16 pm

I know this is probably not gonna happen for a long time, since this game is still in the testing phase. But how will other types of vore play out? are there plans to add belly bulges to horses that have eaten another player? Will there be an option to pick what type of player you are, such as pred/prey/switch? And will there be a stomach model for players who have been eaten to squirm around in?

Its already looking like a great game, and I would love to see this one be finished. :P
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpuzzBunn » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:52 pm

Multiplayer wise, its an interesting game. just wish it was easier to aim a shot :P.

Also to the horse named Quilava, I let you eat me -w-.
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby hotpocketshogun » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:17 pm

Bump to keep tabs and express interest
hotpocketshogun
Somewhat familiar

Postby Endi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Ok.
First.Thanks for your interest on game.

Rhakark wrote:Shots fired off into the sky seem to persist an awfully long time (possibly forever) which could cause server crashes in the long run I imagine.

Yes, shot "projectile" don't have a life time, destroyed only after a collision or if falls below terrain. But hefalls down always .
Rhakark wrote:If your devourer logs off, you are permanently trapped and need to relog.

Bad mistake, appeared after updating the engine version. I'm working on a fix
Rhakark wrote:Similarly if a prey logs off while in your stomach, you gain weight but do not get kill credit.

like mistake above. Game rules get action "logout" after character destruction. I'm working on a fix
Rhakark wrote:Since weight is 50 per tick, at a certain point of growth where you can eat people at max health, growth becomes exponentially larger.

At this moment, all game rules are made like "quick fix". I wanted to test movements character, but just movements it... boring
Rhakark wrote:At a certain growth you can eat people through walls.

accepted
Rhakark wrote:If you get too big, pressing ctrl to walk makes you kind of clumsily gait, cause you're too big to walk slow.

I thinking of a solution
Rhakark wrote:Obviously respawns being manually triggered would be a big boon, alongside chat possibly.

Chat, its good. Manually respawns...Hard to say, presently respawn system, not work.

GramzonTheDragon wrote:Growth mechanics looked like it just straight takes 50 size from the prey until they hit 0, and if the number is greater than 6000 it stops adding more size with more digestions. so a prey digesting another prey basically just hands the size up the chain to the outermost pred as the lowermost prey is digested

Indeed.

RWGryphon wrote:Additonally, I think there might be a memory leak, as while I was playing, the game's preformance progressively worsened. I'm unsure, though.
Keep up the great work! We all love it!

I will recheck

Persona59523 wrote:Anyone willing to record the game, I wonders what it look like but I can't play it due to being restricted to my phone

I'm don't have tools for recording gameplay :(

SpuzzBunn wrote: But how will other types of vore play out? are there plans to add belly bulges to horses that have eaten another player? Will there be an option to pick what type of player you are, such as pred/prey/switch? And will there be a stomach model for players who have been eaten to squirm around in?

I want other types of vore... but not know.
belly bulges - don't have plans yet
stomach model for players who have been eaten - I want, but not have model

hotpocketshogun wrote:Bump to keep tabs and express interest

Thanks
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Deioth » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:38 am

Aiming shrinks straight up turns them into something akin to a time bomb and it's hilarious climbing on top of a tiny horse and letting them regrow for a ride and flail helplessly as they try to eat you off their back ]X8D

As this gets anywhere closer to a properly completed product, for sure respawn protection and options of where to respawn would help, tends to turn into a pile on the only respawn point lol and, of course, control options with mouse sensitivity. Overall an impressive little concept demo
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Endi » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Thank you all for test.
Server temporarily shut down.
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby dagar » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:45 pm

There was a note of my time playing. I had popped onto the server, there were two other players at the time. As soon as I got in, first encounter ended badly but second encounter and from then on I just went on a sort of feeding frenzy. It did get boring as once I got so tall, it was just spawn eating them. I ended up logging off after having three players in my belly. It's a good start, but it did feel very lacking in polish. To be expected from a simple test, but the idea needs work to be fun for either side. Maybe an internal camera, rather than a follow camera. Either a growth cap, or if that is never an intention, it would definitely benefit from a larger map so smaller horses can escape, catch others, and grow big to rival larger ones.
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Endi » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:24 pm

Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby chemicalcrux » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Neat!

Since you included the server binary as well as the client, I ran a session locally and mucked around a bit. So, the lower your shields, the more powerful shrinking spells are - going from 2.5 power at full shields to something like 45 power at empty shields. Seems like that's very important.

By the way, if you want some sounds for the game, hit me up - I think it'd be a nice addition :)
chemicalcrux
Been posting for a bit

Postby Endi » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:13 pm

chemicalcrux wrote:
By the way, if you want some sounds for the game, hit me up - I think it'd be a nice addition :)

Oh sounds it's a pain for me. Thus... up! :)
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby RWGryphon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm glad to see this again! I've been thinking back and forth on this project, as it's got so much potential! Great work!
RWGryphon
New to the forum

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:38 pm

having a way to play bots with this would be neato, as there seems to be nothing to eat when alone
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rhakark » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:47 am

Oh huh, the variety of scenery is a nice touch, and I see spells now have a distance limit before erupting.
Rhakark
Been posting for a bit

Postby Endi » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:24 am

GramzonTheDragon wrote:having a way to play bots with this would be neato, as there seems to be nothing to eat when alone

Bots... ok
But they look..... dumb... for now
https://dropmefiles.com/ZbP5l
Last edited by Endi on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreftw » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:35 pm

You need to make a discord server my friend, this game is great.
voreftw
Participator

Postby Endi » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:34 am

voreftw wrote:You need to make a discord server my friend, this game is great.

Thanks.
https://discord.gg/QEACfuY
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Endi » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:21 am

Up Link on topic

Server works... for the time being
Pay attention to warning when registering!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17MSyeO ... sp=sharing
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Haysack » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:23 pm

Whoohoo <3 :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
/Best regards Haysack (aka Swedish horse nommer )
Haysack
Been posting for a bit

Postby equino » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:31 pm

Could use something to eat besides other players.

Also the damage needs to be increased 20% or so, right now it's impossible to shrink another player 1v1. It took two of us to shrink an afk player, and it still took awhile.
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby NamelessLurker » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:48 pm

That must have been me, your experience fits the chatlog I saw when I came back.
Endi managed to nom me and I could do the same later, but I haven't figured out all the mechanics yet.
NamelessLurker
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game