Fromage Vore Text Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Fromage Vore Text Game

Postby VoreFan362 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:13 am

VoreFan362 wrote:Just a little heads up: There's going to be a delay in the game's production. Something unfortunate happened from within my immediate family. I will do my best, however, once things are a bit better. My apologies for the delay.

The situation has been dealt with, and I am trying my best to get back into producing the game.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby necryel » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:32 pm

Spider, and plants would also be two great inclusions for preds when you're up for it.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:21 pm

necryel wrote:Spider, and plants would also be two great inclusions for preds when you're up for it.

In an upcoming version, yes. Which plant(s) do you want me to include?
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:56 pm

Snakes are a must I think. Will this be oral only or will other vore types be in it too?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:17 pm

Snakes, check.

Yeah, it’s going to be oral vore. I want to keep that part simple.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:42 pm

For those of you who want to playtest the game, please feel free to check out the link in the first post.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:02 am

I hope you guys are enjoying the game. I'm still developing it, and I think the Frog is made a bit more... real.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:23 am

Just wondering if there’s any feedback on the game, so far? I would appreciate it. I am wondering how people are enjoying the game, and what can be improved.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:55 am

VoreFan362 wrote:Just wondering if there’s any feedback on the game, so far? I would appreciate it. I am wondering how people are enjoying the game, and what can be improved.

I'll try to keep the feedback simple:
As for what is already implemented, I like it this far! Naturally, I would like to see both a bigger variety of creatures aswell as genders (as you mentioned before) and the existing dialogue options need to be fleshed out and/or need to have different descriptions to them to make it more enjoyable.
I like the fact that there is some sort of sizeplay but its not being forced, just as another route to take if you exhausted the rest.
I am not too sure about the "AI" in terms of the pred not doing too much while I'm standing near it. Also, sometimes running/flying towards the pred doesnt seem to make a difference in the distance between prey and pred anyway (I am using the online version).

I hope you continue working on this as I am a fan of text-based games and this one looks promising already despite the lack of content :D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:27 pm

Not to worry, the feedback is noted, and I will be developing it, whenever I can. I am going to expand on it, and there will be another update, once there’s another breakthrough, so, stay tuned!
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Greedyy » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:58 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:Not to worry, the feedback is noted, and I will be developing it, whenever I can. I am going to expand on it, and there will be another update, once there’s another breakthrough, so, stay tuned!

Thank you for your hard work :D
Greedyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:05 pm

Greedyy wrote:
VoreFan362 wrote:Not to worry, the feedback is noted, and I will be developing it, whenever I can. I am going to expand on it, and there will be another update, once there’s another breakthrough, so, stay tuned!

Thank you for your hard work :D

Hey, no problem!
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:55 pm

Update: I found a way to have rooms be at different sizes, and that’ll be very helpful. For instance, the Frog's room has potential to allow the player to fly around, meaning that it will be tall, as well as roomier to navigate (North, South, East, West), etc.

I really apologize for not getting around to working on the game. I have had a really squirrelly schedule that has been very limiting for me to be at the computer.

As my way to offer my sincerest apologies, I am also working on an original Giantess Vore game, also on Quest, so you can rest assured that I will dedicate as much of my free time to these games. More details on the Giantess Vore game in a separate thread that I will create.

Thanks to everyone for your patience with this.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Where's the link?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby VoreFan362 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:59 pm

For the Fromage Quest game? First post.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:33 am

I don't see it.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:37 pm

On the first post, look out for this section:

Update
February 11, 2020
I made it so the Frog now actually digests you if you remain in her belly for a whole minute. You can escape, however.

January 25, 2020
I have uploaded the game to the Quest Website. You may access the game here. Please note that it's not complete, yet. However, I do plan to make it more complete-feeling. At the moment, this is mainly for feedback purposes.

Under the entry for January 25, 2020, you should see a hyperlink in the second sentence.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Sun May 09, 2021 6:55 pm

As I am working on the Giantess Vore Text Adventure Game, I will also be working on the Fromage Vore Game. While I am developing the two games, I will be open to feedback. I am also open to suggestions for what you are looking for in this game, or both, if you are willing to give the two of them a shot.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Etherthedrake » Tue May 11, 2021 4:46 pm

VoreFan362 wrote:As I am working on the Giantess Vore Text Adventure Game, I will also be working on the Fromage Vore Game. While I am developing the two games, I will be open to feedback. I am also open to suggestions for what you are looking for in this game, or both, if you are willing to give the two of them a shot.

Maybe one-two scenes that don't result in digestion when eaten? Like, a game over with the player being stuck rather than melted; or maybe just escapable endo scenes. Is just a suggestion of course, what you have right now is very nice!
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Tue May 11, 2021 6:55 pm

Thanks for the input! I think that I will add that as an option. Basically, "Wants digestion (Option 1), Doesn’t want digestion (Option 2), and Doesn’t mind either way (Option 3)". That’s going to be a question in the intro of the game, and I think that I will include a way to change the option, in case the player chose the wrong option.
VoreFan362
Participator

Previous

Return to Vore game