Professionally Developed Vore Game Poll (now with screenies)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Re: Professionally Developed Vore Game Poll (now with screen

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:56 am

CCTELONEWOLF wrote:If you where to guess how long do you think it will take for this game to reach a playable state

Honestly its too hard to say for sure, maybe a year? Maybe, Honestly Once i get more done Ill share more and see how the various comunities feel about it. If It ends up being worth it for people to want to fund, i may be able to have actual timelines. However as a Hobby project it only gets worked on when im not working on my other game, which is being funded. So... a year maybe?
AQuestionableUser
New to the forum

Postby Kartomic » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:36 pm

Ooh, sounds promising! Will you be posting updates for this project to your profile here? Where would be the best place to follow development? I ask because the forums here are quite expansive, and finding a specific post may be hard.
Kartomic
New to the forum

Re: New Professionally Developed Vore Game Poll

Postby AsaeAmpan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:42 am

Anesthetic wrote:I am Skeptical of this. So very, very Skeptical.

Also. How can there be no humans in a game, but have "Extreme Bodytypes", and Vore in Every Flavor. Unless this is a game about Aliens that are like humans in every way, or regular furries, there are types of Vore that require human organs to preform.

Skeptic powers Aho!!!

So the stomach is now a human organ? I didn't know ONLY humans had it, I didn't know that ONLY humans have breasts (yeah yeah in the way WE have them yes but they aren't the only type of breast out there. INTERESTING, I suppose all of biology is wrong as horses have the same general digestive tract setup as us humans... that can't be right by your own wording.

PS there's a little something called FANTASY, yes we humans are the only beings on this planet with mammaries as big as they are... but that doesn't mean we would be the only beings in existance that'd have them.
AsaeAmpan
New to the forum

Postby Shimakaze » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:36 pm

By no humans do you mean no humanoids or just no humans? And if the latter does that mean creatures like monstergirls/people,demihumans and stuff will still get included if possible
Shimakaze
New to the forum

Postby darkevilme » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:10 pm

Shimakaze wrote:By no humans do you mean no humanoids or just no humans? And if the latter does that mean creatures like monstergirls/people,demihumans and stuff will still get included if possible

To provide the repost of the answer. The reason is because human mouths are smaller than those of anthros, so they need to stretch and distort a lot more more to encompass same size prey. And when you do this in 3D getting it to look not terrible takes a mad genius.

It's an issue with the limitations of 3d as an artistic medium for dealing with stretch based same size vore.

As such probably demis, monstergirls will not be included unless mad genius strikes.
darkevilme
---

Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:37 am

What type of game will it be and also will the player be prey, pred or both
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ediblestranger » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:38 am

Since you asked for us to share our insight and whatnot, I'll throw in my two cents.

I understand it'll be a furry/anthro style game and I think that's great, especially since it allows for far more varied interactions than just what normal human's would be capable of. (different species and whatnot).

While the main point of playing this game would be for the vore/sexy-time/etc. The non-NSFW stuff should be decent enough that the time between said NSFW stuff is enjoyable and not just a slog, but should also be there so it's an actual "game" and not just a glorified video gallery.

I enjoy the role of prey and observer more often than not, but occasionally I do enjoy the role of pred. If possible, I'd say allow the player character to fulfill all 3 roles.

In terms of types of Vore, I'm into Oral, Unbirth, Absorbtion (think slime), and occasionally breast/cleavage/nipple etc. Not a huge fan of Anal Vore but I'm not absolutely against it. My suggestion, that a lot of games tend to not do for a variety of reasons (including the amount of work it'd be), is if you have static/pregenerated characters that are ever present have them have multiple different types of Vore/Sexual acts they can preform. It's actually kind of a mood killer when one character you like(be it for looks, personality, etc.) only has one NSFW option and it happens to be the one that falls outside of your sphere of desire.

I'm also into both fatal and non-fatal stuff. So Digestion leading to death or reformation is usually fine with me, as is just spending some time in a belly. Vore can also be a romantic/affectionate thing.

Bulges and well animated belly struggles also tick quite a few boxes for me. Especially since eating someone or something that's literally around your size or larger would stretch your gut tightly, not vacuum-sealed and form fitting but vague shapes. Bulges and struggles would obviously be much more difficult to notice on fatter characters as fat would cover the belly pretty thoroughly.

Most of all, have fun with it and enjoy it. If it comes out it comes out, if you quit halfway through that's what it is. Don't let hostilities get to you.
-EdibleStranger
Ediblestranger
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game