PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:22 pm

I don't currently use discord but was hoping if you can drop a fresh update? been eager to try this game out at least a demo or something at some point hopefully in the future. im sure you've been working hard at it when you can. let me know thanks!
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby Okzero » Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:56 am

Don't know if you know this but your demonstration video was taken down by the Hub nuke!
Okzero
Been posting for a bit

Postby SquishySofty » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:04 am

Okzero wrote:Don't know if you know this but your demonstration video was taken down by the Hub nuke!

This is likely because the Hub got caught with legal allegations, so therefore, any videos that aren't verified will have their videos removed immediately. Only those who are verified will only allow themselves to post or download any videos or anything of the sorts.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:13 am

SquishySofty wrote:
Okzero wrote:Don't know if you know this but your demonstration video was taken down by the Hub nuke!

This is likely because the Hub got caught with legal allegations, so therefore, any videos that aren't verified will have their videos removed immediately. Only those who are verified will only allow themselves to post or download any videos or anything of the sorts.

Most likely verified as in "BUSINESSES ONLY"
the dumbass idiots. TT.TT
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:03 am

thevoremorpher07 wrote:I don't currently use discord but was hoping if you can drop a fresh update? been eager to try this game out at least a demo or something at some point hopefully in the future. im sure you've been working hard at it when you can. let me know thanks!

massive updates are on the way, somehow survived my first year. caught corona twice, moved 3 times.... and i some fucking how managed to make shit so much better than the first demo its kinda stupid. the origional timelines are all out of whack but the current standard of quality is so goooooood.

there will be a massive update verry soon.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:05 am

Im aware, Im aslo not going to restore it. The old tech is basically garbage compared to what i have got going now. Massive updates are comming, but ill give a hint. I freaking nailed the style i was gunning for.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:59 am

AQuestionableUser wrote:

Im aware, Im aslo not going to restore it. The old tech is basically garbage compared to what i have got going now. Massive updates are comming, but ill give a hint. I freaking nailed the style i was gunning for.

Ooh I hope to see it soon!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:03 am

AQuestionableUser wrote:
thevoremorpher07 wrote:I don't currently use discord but was hoping if you can drop a fresh update? been eager to try this game out at least a demo or something at some point hopefully in the future. im sure you've been working hard at it when you can. let me know thanks!

massive updates are on the way, somehow survived my first year. caught corona twice, moved 3 times.... and i some fucking how managed to make shit so much better than the first demo its kinda stupid. the origional timelines are all out of whack but the current standard of quality is so goooooood.

there will be a massive update verry soon.

firstly WOW! Corona twice... damn... and moved 3 times dude you've had a crazy 2020... and you still got work done... this guy is a super hero lol
That is awesome to hear that you have made the game better it sounds like the wait was definitely worth it! can't wait to play it i'll be watching for it! :D
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:07 am

Just Checking in on this post so it doesn't get buried. hope everything is ok with you and hoping to hear from you soon.
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby whattohecc » Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:14 am

I hope you guys are doing well on this, this fits many of my personal niches
whattohecc
New to the forum

Postby thevoremorpher07 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:53 pm

how goes the progress on this if i may ask :?:
thevoremorpher07
Somewhat familiar

Postby CronoDragon » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:00 pm

Idk if you have answer this already or not and sorry if I am being that guy

Is there like an Demo or Beta to try this game out or no?
CronoDragon
New to the forum

Postby bighead » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:05 pm

There's no current demo for this game. A lot of the development going on at the moment is behind the scenes, though some scenery and character models have been shown, along with a few vore animations.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby hiddenboyo » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:00 am

pinging this post so no one forgets about it
hiddenboyo
New to the forum

Previous

Return to Vore game