PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: PDVG Nipple Vore test Shots

Postby Randulf » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:48 am

AQuestionableUser wrote:Thanks mate, DO you think people would be interested in an AI breakdown? I wont have any 3d stuff tonight as im sitting down to flesh that out.

Well it would certainly be interesting considering the game will be something of an open world sandbox that relies on AI
What do you have planned for npc prey and preds?
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:33 am

Randulf wrote:
AQuestionableUser wrote:Thanks mate, DO you think people would be interested in an AI breakdown? I wont have any 3d stuff tonight as im sitting down to flesh that out.

Well it would certainly be interesting considering the game will be something of an open world sandbox that relies on AI
What do you have planned for npc prey and preds?

allot actually, i am currently arm deep in the Design, i was thinking about posting an update with an overview. with the Emphasis being on Atmosphere and Immersion the AI system goes hand in hand with the other customisations. Becuse the plaer can change control between different charecters, i want people to be able to also edit their personalities, so charecters act acordingly when not directly controlled by player. Ill have a good chunk written up tonight.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:54 am

Perhaps.
I might not be a game developer myself but I am happy to hear of any new progress.
So long as you are cautious with your pacing I see great promise in this!
Younger99
Participator

Postby seth270 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:04 am

Of course as mentioned above take your time
seth270
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:16 am

Personally I'd like to see a lovely example of what you're capable of doing with morph target animation, just one oral vore example to prove that same size vore is very doable in 3d. Most of the 3d animators here have a tendency to use pre made models and they aren't often rigged with vore capabilities in mind or the mesh isn't suitable for vore(with one or two notable exceptions) and thus always tend to cheat for same size vore, usually deploying camera tricks(sometimes its pov other times the swallow off screen or viewed at an angle where you can't properly see the mouth) to hide the swallowing process or shrinking the prey as they enter the mouth. I have little doubt it would take a while to make this, it may even be to much too much to swallow but that's the whole point.

I've dabbled in 3d myself but to get "realistic" looking same size is a step beyond adding bones to a mesh and fucking about with IK chains.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:31 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:Personally I'd like to see a lovely example of what you're capable of doing with morph target animation, just one oral vore example to prove that same size vore is very doable in 3d. Most of the 3d animators here have a tendency to use pre made models and they aren't often rigged with vore capabilities in mind or the mesh isn't suitable for vore(with one or two notable exceptions) and thus always tend to cheat for same size vore, usually deploying camera tricks(sometimes its pov other times the swallow off screen or viewed at an angle where you can't properly see the mouth) to hide the swallowing process or shrinking the prey as they enter the mouth. I have little doubt it would take a while to make this, it may even be to much too much to swallow but that's the whole point.

I've dabbled in 3d myself but to get "realistic" looking same size is a step beyond adding bones to a mesh and fucking about with IK chains.

Your very right, getting believable and good looking vore requires shape keys (morphs) and would be Nearly impossible to do with skeletal animation alone. Im still developing the models, and it is tricky business But I believe its worth the time investment. I'm using a lot of tricks to get the desired effects. I understand the workload ahead of me, and its why im spending the majority of my time preparing meshes for different types of vore. An animated vore sequence is on the way, but im not there yet. Amplitudefrequency is an animator who has mastered this kind of thing, but there is a massive difference between our models of charecter design. He makes Charecters with a specific thing in mind, where i have to make a standardised templete. Its allot of work, but its more than possible, it will just take time. soonish, who knows when, i will at least have static pictures of the morphs. Im developing in a multiple pass workflow, and moving animation isnt squadualed until after all the meshes are sound, and adapted to the various skeletons. so i will have the ability to show off the Morph parts of the animations waaaay before i can show off the Morphs combined with skeletal animation.

Hope that helps a little mate!
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:08 am

Also if you have any questions, ill drop the discord link here. Im available quite often! ill put another link to it in the main post later https://discord.gg/M9egNT Please note: I havent finished setting up the server.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Just finished the new skull topology, so the custmisation will look smoother and be more robust, after i optmise the mesh a bit ganna play with making the new morphs, version 3 of the skull here go
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:15 am

This is definantly making more progress then I innitially expected. While I have only wished for the best from the begining, well color me signifcantly less dubios then I was just two months ago.

I hope this continues to go well. Best of luck.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AQuestionableUser » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Im still kicking butt too, the primary mesh is almost done, and a decent ammount of the core programming has been laid down. All i have left on the core mesh is to model the hands, and prep for the Taur add ons.... Fun fact, The quality of tech is so far at the same level as ps4 games.... averaging 120k tris per charecter... granted almost all of the extra geometry is dedicated to fetish morphs and facial customisation... but hey its technically "next gen" or whatever. Ill have more updates soon, iv just had to sit down and do allot of the boring stuff no one really cares about so iv ben quiet recently.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby CompactorFlame » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:12 pm

How did I never run into this thread before? A nipple thread game engine of some kind? I am so in to see what happens!
There's people whose gender you know. There's people whose gender changes around, so you don't really know. And then, there's me.
CompactorFlame
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:43 pm

CompactorFlame wrote:How did I never run into this thread before? A nipple thread game engine of some kind? I am so in to see what happens!

Check all the spoilers on the main post, i use it to dump progress on the game. Theres allot to it. the goal is to make a full Professional quality fetish game, with heavy vore stuff. Im inching closer to an official Tech demonstration, so tune in and ill have more stuff soon. I was ganna post "now im trying" update soon, as iv gotten ALLOT more done then what's visible here.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Re: PDVG More Progress

Postby AQuestionableUser » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:18 am

ok cool, check the main post as i threw an update together for yall
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:44 am

its looking really good so far. eager to see more updates. pity about it only being mammals at least so far as you have shown. but even if its only mammals i would still play it.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:36 am

I'm impressed by the progress is going by. :D
Hope my computer can actually run the game once it's polished enough. (Curse my crappy PC build.) :lol:
Not feeling so well, don't expect much of me...
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:01 pm

RikuHidanza wrote:its looking really good so far. eager to see more updates. pity about it only being mammals at least so far as you have shown. but even if its only mammals i would still play it.

There will be both furries and scalies, fret not. Right now the morph skulls are diveded into at least 4 types. SKull 1 Basic mamall morphs- fox-dog-mouse-bunny-otter-bear you get it, Skull 2 Equine mammal- horses cows deer etc SKull 3 Scalies, snakes dragons, frogs, and what not and skull 4 "kaiju" which is for sharks, aeromorphs, and other monster like misc category anthros.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:49 pm

i saw you say taurs, this peeked my interest dose this mean there will be taurs even for the player? is so lovely <3 more games need them, also lovely work you have been doing been watching for awhile wish you good luck and will love to try this once its playable!
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Postby zerochance117 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:16 pm

Looks great so far can't wait to play with it
zerochance117
New to the forum

Postby AQuestionableUser » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:39 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:i saw you say taurs, this peeked my interest dose this mean there will be taurs even for the player? is so lovely <3 more games need them, also lovely work you have been doing been watching for awhile wish you good luck and will love to try this once its playable!

Yup, Taurs are on the way, and they will be a Playable Body configuration. I agree they seem to be entirely absent from games
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby chocobun » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:41 am

since this is professionally made i guess you can say this is pro-gress
chocobun
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game