PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Professionally Developed Vore Game Poll

Postby calldahotline » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:40 pm

Here's hoping it turns out well. Good luck.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:13 pm

First of all, this is extremely promising, and thank you for even considering this. Quality has been something that has been lacking. Or rather, dedication and experience (many projects had the start of quality, but inexperience or lack of dedication stopped them from being great).

Something not in the survey that I want to put out there (I don't know the real demand for this) is some sort of mechanic for non-lethal vore. It need not be the entire focus, but there are some ways that it could be accomplished in a game format that I haven't seen people use yet.

The most cohesive of my ideas on this matter is inspired by a fanfic I read about a voratious creature that swallowed living things as a sort of symbiosis, where the one being swallowed has time to rest and heal (possibly being accelerated), and the creature itself siphons off extra energy to do magic or do feats of athleticism. In an RPG setting, this could be a valuable option if healing items are rare, or an interesting strategy in battle. In a more visual novel style game, this could be an easy way for lovers to eat one another without it being, you know, permanent. And in cases when the one eating is not fully sapient, it is a fun pet behavior.

But I really don't mind if none of this happens, and all vore is lethal. As long as the quality is there (and options to disable some of the less common fetishes like cock vore are there), this will be the best thing in years.
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

Postby Blaze32202 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:14 pm

Having someone with your experience working on a game like this is so exciting. Whatever you end up making I can't wait to play it. :D
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Benevorlent » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:43 pm

Very interested to see how this goes! What genre of game are you hoping this to be? JRPG, Text Adventure, Visual Novel, other?
Benevorlent
Somewhat familiar

Postby EddyS » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:05 pm

No humans? Damn that sucks. Would've liked to see something humanoid in a quality game. Such a shame that most of the people starting to develop their game aren't interested in humanoid preds. But I might try it anyway since there are so few vore games getting updates right now (most of them take a very long time to update, so that's is understandable).
EddyS
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anesthetic » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:37 am

I am Skeptical of this. So very, very Skeptical.

Also. How can there be no humans in a game, but have "Extreme Bodytypes", and Vore in Every Flavor. Unless this is a game about Aliens that are like humans in every way, or regular furries, there are types of Vore that require human organs to preform.

Skeptic powers Aho!!!
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SpuzzBunn » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:33 am

Just finished the poll, and I hope that whatever you're planning on making is what you say it will be. :o

Also, maybe a few teaser pictures (when possible) will help spark more interest in this game, and to get rid of any skepticism around the fact that people think this is fake. (I don't blame them for thinking so; when someone claiming to be some Ancient Eka user/ Ex-Microsoft dev comes onto the scene, saying they'll make the best vore game ever. It will probably make some people think its fake, including myself to some degree.)

Hope the game turns out to be great :P
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krono » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:41 am

My only request is, please don't punish the user for indulging in vore.

Too many games are like, "ohh you got eaten, Game Over. Here's the title screen. Hope you saved!"
Meanwhile I'm just like, "Well duh; this is a vore game. Of course I got eaten. That's literally one of the only reasons I am playing...."
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rzq1 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:20 am

Took the poll. Very interesting in what you come up with. There are too many hastily cobbled together rpg maker games out there and not enough high quality material.
rzq1
New to the forum

Postby nuggholio » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:12 am

..I'm interested. bookmarked.
nuggholio
Participator

Postby dreyk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:50 am

Nice having a new dev working on a game, good luck !

bookmarked to.
dreyk
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:30 am

Sounds rad, color me interested.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby 3rasvok » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:18 pm

If this really turns out to be a "professionally" made game and you end up putting disposal stuff in it as well color me impressed.
3rasvok
Been posting for a bit

Postby sdaeeds » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:09 pm

I honestly would love there to be both a weight gain element and a growth element. Closest thing I have is this game:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18278200/

and some heavy modding to Fallout 4
sdaeeds
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ayra42 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:54 pm

Wait there's no human preds? I must ask for it sorry for pushing it
Ayra42
Somewhat familiar

Postby mr_dawg » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:42 pm

Sounds ambitious. Polling to determine if you should add stuff you personally don't like seems like a bad idea since you say you're making the game for yourself first and foremost. I've seen it again and again where a dev adds something they don't care for in order to please the public, but eventually removes it down the line because they get sick of putting work into it with each update, or just they burn out on the project entirely.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby Etherthedrake » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:31 pm

This *IS* ambitious, I must say. But you can't please everyone, so..

I'll just add my little suggestion - divide digestion and endo scenes, because having a choice whether the character's loss condition is being digested / tiring themselves out while eaten is something a that a majority would prefer. As for anything else.. anything goes! As long as there'll be suggestions, there'll be something to do.
Hey! I'm just a dessert mouse.
"humans boring. Endo best. Dragons awesome."
Etherthedrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Krono wrote:My only request is, please don't punish the user for indulging in vore.

Too many games are like, "ohh you got eaten, Game Over. Here's the title screen. Hope you saved!"
Meanwhile I'm just like, "Well duh; this is a vore game. Of course I got eaten. That's literally one of the only reasons I am playing...."

I absolutely second this.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby algieii » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:38 pm

sweetladyamy wrote:
Krono wrote:My only request is, please don't punish the user for indulging in vore.

I "third" this. Same problem with some video, story, and audio content as well!

Also, your game your rules, but it would really open up the appeal to have human characters included! Good luck with your project.
algieii
New to the forum

Postby Anesthetic » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:14 am

algieii wrote:
sweetladyamy wrote:

I "third" this. Same problem with some video, story, and audio content as well!

Also, your game your rules, but it would really open up the appeal to have human characters included! Good luck with your project.

Calm down guys. I sincerely doubt we will ever see anything come of this thread. People who promise games this Feature rich have NEVER ONCE delievered. And considering ALLLLLLL this was promised before we even have 1 thing to go off of other than the word of the OP, I doubt this guy actually has any clue what goes into game development.

This guy isn't promising the Moon, or the Sky, he's promising Mars.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game