PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Professionally Developed Vore Game Christmas Updates

Postby AQuestionableUser » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:25 pm

SpuzzBunn wrote:
AQuestionableUser wrote:Also Yall, what do you think of the customization system so far????

It looks awesome! only question I have is, will there be alt types of vore? and if so, do you have to have a perk to do it?

RIght now Oral,Anal, Clevage, Absorbtion, tail, and unbirth are for sure being implemented

Technology isnt ready for nipple vore yet, If i can get the mesh to work for it, and keep it under 60k tris then its in. As for in game availability, there will be skills charecters can learn, but it wont be that much of an obstacle, some charecters can start with full pred abilities.

EDIT---------- lol nevermind, nipple vore was actually the first to function properly lol
Last edited by AQuestionableUser on Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Re: PDVG More screenshots of progress

Postby AQuestionableUser » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:20 am

Wooooot got another Batch of updates for ya, and only a day later to boooooot.... hope yall enjoy im excited to see this project take form
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anesthetic » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:09 am

I hope this does well. I hope you succeed.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Randulf » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:09 pm

what level of customization will be available at launch if you know?
also has a genre or type of gameplay been decided yet?
such as making it a sandbox simulator or a linear game
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:18 pm

Randulf wrote:what level of customization will be available at launch if you know?

If it was a Sandbox game, i would have fun with all of the customization ❤
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:12 am

Randulf wrote:what level of customization will be available at launch if you know?

Customization at launch will be pretty expansive, lots of face and body sliders, as well as a few different body configurations. Right now 2 races are being made, but they are dynamic with the morphs. Such as the "ombi" race can be altered to look like canines, felines, Bunnies, foxes, and all sorts of mammals, and thats with what i have done allready.Check the screenshots, thats all just 1 race and sliders. The second race im planning will be scalie opposed to furry, and will be capible of doing snakes, dragons, crocs..... really all sorts. Not to mention, the Body morphs can be slided between male and female, and everything in between, as well a huge ammount of little tweaks here and there.

Before the actual Gameplay launch, I was planning on releasing a character creator mini App and poser, so that people can get a feel for the diversity im producing.

Super sandboxxy, no mandated ways of playing, or even dialog. Genre, is well... its in development, but i have a list of things I want, and a list of stuff i hate that ill be avoiding.

The Project is focused on Player Freedom, Immersion, and Atmosphere. Party based, so you control a cast of charecters not a single person, that way peeps can kind of Build whatever scenarios they like. I for instance would play a party of mostly preds, with a prey they protect..... sooooo kinda up to you on how you play.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:33 am

AQuestionableUser wrote:

Customization at launch will be pretty expansive, lots of face and body sliders, as well as a few different body configurations. Right now 2 races are being made, but they are dynamic with the morphs. Such as the "ombi" race can be altered to look like canines, felines, Bunnies, foxes, and all sorts of mammals, and thats with what i have done allready.Check the screenshots, thats all just 1 race and sliders. The second race im planning will be scalie opposed to furry, and will be capible of doing snakes, dragons, crocs..... really all sorts. Not to mention, the Body morphs can be slided between male and female, and everything in between, as well a huge ammount of little tweaks here and there.

Before the actual Gameplay launch, I was planning on releasing a character creator mini App and poser, so that people can get a feel for the diversity im producing.

Super sandboxxy, no mandated ways of playing, or even dialog. Genre, is well... its in development, but i have a list of things I want, and a list of stuff i hate that ill be avoiding.

The Project is focused on Player Freedom, Immersion, and Atmosphere. Party based, so you control a cast of charecters not a single person, that way peeps can kind of Build whatever scenarios they like. I for instance would play a party of mostly preds, with a prey they protect..... sooooo kinda up to you on how you play.

This looks very promising if I must be sincere and I hope progress continues to go like this.
Will this need any engine in order to play it?
Such as the unity engine?
Younger99
Participator

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:46 am

Younger99 wrote:This looks very promising if I must be sincere and I hope progress continues to go like this.
Will this need any engine in order to play it?
Such as the unity engine?

Nope, no special software needed, Im used to the Unreal Engines layout so im ganna stick with that. I can honestly keep this pace up for another maybe 2 months? occasional breaks, i get allot done in a day but that level of work requires equally intense rest lol. but eventually I will slow down as i step away from 3d assets and dive further into the code. Granted, despite how complicated it sounds I really am trying to keep it fairly simple. Its the reason for the Toon shaders, the style hides mesh defects, and can be combined with 2d decals for some really nice effects.

I ramble, Im a Rambler...... But yeah, thanks for the well wishes! Support means allot!! I hope when I do the whole "Heres my patreon" thing it will be justified.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Re: PDVG Nipple Vore test Shots

Postby Dragon15rt » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:38 pm

Will this cost anything?
Dragon15rt
Been posting for a bit

Postby Randulf » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:41 pm

AQuestionableUser wrote:Nope, no special software needed, Im used to the Unreal Engines layout so im ganna stick with that. I can honestly keep this pace up for another maybe 2 months? occasional breaks, i get allot done in a day but that level of work requires equally intense rest lol. but eventually I will slow down as i step away from 3d assets and dive further into the code. Granted, despite how complicated it sounds I really am trying to keep it fairly simple. Its the reason for the Toon shaders, the style hides mesh defects, and can be combined with 2d decals for some really nice effects.

I ramble, Im a Rambler...... But yeah, thanks for the well wishes! Support means allot!! I hope when I do the whole "Heres my patreon" thing it will be justified.

If progress keeps up at even a fraction of the rate im sure a patreon would be relatively well received. It does depend on what patreons receive for donating however, as you will need to make up rewards
as well as how much each tier costs
Also excited that you are heading towards a sandbox style as well as adding both scale and fur options
For the party system will you be able to travel alone if you so desired?
Randulf
Somewhat familiar

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Seriously, if you are able to provide updates and even things like that character creation app, I would 100% support you on patreon to work towards making your vision a reality.
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:57 pm

forgreatjustice18 wrote:Seriously, if you are able to provide updates and even things like that character creation app, I would 100% support you on patreon to work towards making your vision a reality.

Thats Great to Hear!! Yeah, i want to make the Character creation app as the initial Patreon thingy. as far as other rewards, I was going to have things Like Suggestions on shapes. Im pretty good at making things look like stuff, so one of the rewards was going to be things like OC intagration, and other custom stuff. Basically i want to do the Commission thing, but with a video game lol.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:18 pm

Dragon15rt wrote:Will this cost anything?

Yes, This is in my book,is a Career move..... a weird one..... but still a career move.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Well then. XD
I suppose I have to ask, what other games do you have under your belt? If you're okay with answering.
Turbotowns
???

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:06 pm

Turbotowns wrote:Well then. XD
I suppose I have to ask, what other games do you have under your belt? If you're okay with answering.

You can find me in the Credits of a few Flops, and a few hits from Microsofts Library. I worked at the part of Microsoft where they send lost causes and games stuck in Dev hell, to get the emergency treatment. When a big Publisher owns an IP they do whatever they can to get it to launch because of the huge financial Impact. Its why allot of those big games have 2-3 DIfferent studios Credited as being the devs. I preface this, because I dont want the games iv help make..... turn anyone away. The Games I helped get to Launch were Broken Dumpsterfires Waaaaay before they got to my desk, It was just my job to make them "good enough" and get them out the door and onto discs. Asside from Emergency work, i also was used time to time to port games from one system to another, last minute bug fixing, and what have you. I wore many hats when I worked there, and kinda hated the soul-crushing nature of the unfeeling giants. That, and Its a Social club, you kind of have to be "popular" to get anywhere and I never kissed enough ass to get onto a fun project.

Notable flops i helped
so, Crackdown 3, Gears 4, Division (multiplayer debugging.... im sorry i failed you)

Notable Hits, Sunset overdrive (bug fixing at the end of the dev cycle), and the MasterChef Collection, a few Forza's.

I cant Legally Name too many more becuse of NDA's, or becuse they were so generic and small i didn't bother learning their names. In the Industry Everything has a Code word, so often times I wouldn't even know the name of the little shitty Bejewled rip off or Edgy side scroller i was on. Its Crazy how many Shitty phone games Microsoft pushes out.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby seth270 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:14 pm

Ok this is starting to catch my interest. out of curiosity when can we potentially see a playable demo?
seth270
Participator

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:20 pm

Also Before you ask, When i left Microsoft my intention was to be an Indie Dev, Our first project failed when our effects artist walked out. and we had to shoot for something simpler. So we spent months building little shooters, and prototypes here and there. Then I made a poll, the poll was a huge hit, literally thousands of responses, so I decided to make my first true indie debut this. We are also still making a action game, but this project took priority.

Also, I know its not ganna be like, a huge hit... I want to Make games That I want to play... PERIOD. If they sell sweeet, if not... oh well
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:30 pm

seth270 wrote:Ok this is starting to catch my interest. out of curiosity when can we potentially see a playable demo?

the demo is a ways out, No clue.... But we are not Too far from a charecter creator app. Im still getting the baseline tech developped afterall. Cant say for certain, but we are moving pretty fast, sooooo hoepfully not too long.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Younger99 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:15 am

AQuestionableUser wrote:
seth270 wrote:Ok this is starting to catch my interest. out of curiosity when can we potentially see a playable demo?

the demo is a ways out, No clue.... But we are not Too far from a charecter creator app. Im still getting the baseline tech developped afterall. Cant say for certain, but we are moving pretty fast, sooooo hoepfully not too long.

Take your time mate.
If you rush it things may go into disarray.
Keep a cool head and take your time.
Best of luck to you mate.
Younger99
Participator

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:39 am

Thanks mate, DO you think people would be interested in an AI breakdown? I wont have any 3d stuff tonight as im sitting down to flesh that out.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game