PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: PDVG More Progress

Postby Anesthetic » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:14 am

... So pardon me if this is a question that has been asked before, but it does not appear to be in the OP...

What kind of game is this?

It says that there will be dating sim elements, and a story, but what is it actualy. First person, third person, multiplayer like Vore Tournament, Adventure, Just a flat out Dating sim, Sim game, Action, platformer... Doomclone?

Like what is the genre of the game outside the Vore.
Anesthetic
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: PDVG More Progress

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:50 am

Anesthetic wrote:... So pardon me if this is a question that has been asked before, but it does not appear to be in the OP...

What kind of game is this?

It says that there will be dating sim elements, and a story, but what is it actualy. First person, third person, multiplayer like Vore Tournament, Adventure, Just a flat out Dating sim, Sim game, Action, platformer... Doomclone?

Like what is the genre of the game outside the Vore.

TLDR; (Sims+SKyrim) Without 10 million different items, and significantly less complicated.

Mixed Genre, The nutshell is "The SIms, but you can posses your sims" So for the majority of areas you can either command your characters similar to an rts, click the character, click thing for them to interact with. Or Do the Over the shoulder thing, with limited First-person perspectives.

Vague, I know. But the idea is to make an open-ended framework.So The core Tech will contain things like the body and skeletons, the animation framework logic,Camera, event triggers, Inventory systems, AI packages, Entity statistics, Conditions etc. As well as Different components for Actor control. And possibly even a networking component.

The reason the Genre is hard to define is that the plan is to add Modules onto this core to expand the content as I go. so the first coat of paint will be sci-fi, but its not outside reason to reskin a fantasy module. Im going for Games as a service model, and will more or less dev by the whims of the public.

It sounds complicated, but in reality, I'm Using a machete to cut off extra bits that would be too hard to actually make, and wouldn't be wanted anyway (voiced dialog, Too many stats, etc). I plan on making some public material soon, But I need More feedback on concepts to get a feel for what the community wants. I'm getting close to an actual content release, but right now I'm still in Discovery and Initial Tech development mode.

I would Love to hear more from people, and see what you guys want..... I keep reaching out and getting nothing but silence. I have 30 people in my discord, and like 2 ever say anything.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Re: PDVG Oral vore Preview

Postby YukiArikaMuze » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Oh question will there be other things to do further down the line in development like world things and going places or jobs and stuff? and what eara think this game is fitting in is it going to si fi, medieval fantasy, something else? And for any feed back id love to give any when i can think on the spot.

other then the jobs and world things to do later down the line id say a home for player maybe i'm sure that's already in list tho of things from what i can tell. not sure what other things you plan on adding but maybe something like danger zones in a forest somewhere, were feral's if there will be feral's or just wild other NPC with high stats for start people would easily fall prey to along with i suppose a leveling system for vore skills?

just some random ideas off top my head is very curios to were a lot settings and how the world would be it give me more of a idea and what might would fit good in said environments. <3
YukiArikaMuze
Somewhat familiar

Re: PDVG Oral vore Preview

Postby AQuestionableUser » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:41 pm

YukiArikaMuze wrote:Oh question will there be other things to do further down the line in development like world things and going places or jobs and stuff? and what eara think this game is fitting in is it going to si fi, medieval fantasy, something else? And for any feed back id love to give any when i can think on the spot.

other then the jobs and world things to do later down the line id say a home for player maybe i'm sure that's already in list tho of things from what i can tell. not sure what other things you plan on adding but maybe something like danger zones in a forest somewhere, were feral's if there will be feral's or just wild other NPC with high stats for start people would easily fall prey to along with i suppose a leveling system for vore skills?

just some random ideas off top my head is very curios to were a lot settings and how the world would be it give me more of a idea and what might would fit good in said environments. <3

COme on by the Discord and we can talk about stuff. Allot of the things your mentioning are within the plan, some work a little differently than you would expect. If you wanna drop suggestions i have a channel dedicated to it on my discord server.

https://discord.gg/FzeGeC

Come on by, Ill be online in about 4-6 hours.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Re: PDVG UB,REptillians,and More (MASSIVE update)

Postby AQuestionableUser » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 am

Allright another Batch of progress made, Updated the forum.... iv been so busy i kinda forgot lol! Be sure to CHeck the Main post for some Nice Pics!
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby darthkomar » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:20 pm

Discord link expired
darthkomar
Participator

Postby digitalAxe » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:06 am

I feel only excitement for a playable teaser!
digitalAxe
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:14 am

The biggest thing I'm concerned about are the voices for the characters....
Will the prey be screaming bloody murder? Or will there be an option to make them a bit less.... 'screamy'?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:34 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:The biggest thing I'm concerned about are the voices for the characters....
Will the prey be screaming bloody murder? Or will there be an option to make them a bit less.... 'screamy'?

I haven't been able to sit down and think about sound that much, however outright screaming bloody murder screams probably won't be a thing period. Allot of the General Feel of the Game is Inspired by 2d Vore comics, and Stills. and.... I almost never see screaming in those, at most some "mmmmmph"'s. regardless i always imigine those scenes to have a more "casual" sound, still fear, just not so erradic. that and, screaming is kinda reserved for jumpscares and intense pain IRL, most adults even in the most desperate situations never scream.

But, Ill have to have a long think about it.... WHo knows maybe someone out there likes the Screaming, If so ill have to think of somthing.

ALSO, the sound is a waaaaaaays off. In order to do things like that i would need... you know.... actors, actresses and Microphones....... which uh.... I dont have... soooo thats a later thing.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:46 pm

personally I'd like to see the animations play out. o3o

Given that the women can be hyper busty, I'm wondering if they clip through the body... or if the jaws and bulges actually engulf and 'wrap around' said hyper endowments.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:17 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:personally I'd like to see the animations play out. o3o

Given that the women can be hyper busty, I'm wondering if they clip through the body... or if the jaws and bulges actually engulf and 'wrap around' said hyper endowments.

getting close to being able to get animations pumped out. I have the Rig set up in such a way the boobies should deform, however, clipping is Inevitable, it shouldnt be too noticable... Its the Price we pay for customisation. A caveat is that Certain Breast or Butt sizes are considered "choking hazards" and wont be able to be eaten. There will be a warning in the character creator letting you know your tits are too big lol
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:19 pm

darthkomar wrote:Discord link expired

I think i fixed the Link o the discord

https://discord.gg/rgm6Dp6
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:57 pm

AQuestionableUser wrote:

getting close to being able to get animations pumped out. I have the Rig set up in such a way the boobies should deform, however, clipping is Inevitable, it shouldnt be too noticable... Its the Price we pay for customisation. A caveat is that Certain Breast or Butt sizes are considered "choking hazards" and wont be able to be eaten. There will be a warning in the character creator letting you know your tits are too big lol

"Choking hAzard" huh? Well easy fix to avoid getting eaten! Have a giant ass or tits! That's hilarious actually. XD
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:37 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
AQuestionableUser wrote:

"Choking hAzard" huh? Well easy fix to avoid getting eaten! Have a giant ass or tits! That's hilarious actually. XD

For weight gain pred, "Choking Hazard" ass and tits could become a goal. Eat until you are sure no one else can eat you.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby soline » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:39 pm

Well this looks superb!

I admit I'll probably be silent#31 rather than a vocal third, but I'll do my best to get in on that discord and give feedback, anything to see this project reach a level of success, it looks like it could be amazing!
soline
---

Re: PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:06 am

I got a fancy pants video and even a patreon thang now!!!! ganna make a new post, and act all Professional, so this is teh last time I go all Lazy for PR...... check em out if you want to.. and thanks for being here Yall, couldnt make the magic without ya!
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby SpuzzBunn » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:23 pm

It is a gift from the gods :O

(Gonna ask, is the lighting a stylistic choice? or have you just not gone that far into the development yet? As of now, its kinda hard to see some details, at least for me.)
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:02 pm

SpuzzBunn wrote:It is a gift from the gods :O

(Gonna ask, is the lighting a stylistic choice? or have you just not gone that far into the development yet? As of now, its kinda hard to see some details, at least for me.)

yeaaah the lighting is a bit of both really, a mix of the style and the early dev stuff. the animation isnt done yet, the ending bit is a wip, well all of its WiP lol
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:08 pm

Niiiccee Dude, keep up the great work!
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UnidentifiedTurian » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:01 am

This looks like its coming along really well.
UnidentifiedTurian
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game