PDVG_NEON WAKE Patreon Launch (VIDEOS)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Professionally Developed Vore Game Poll

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:07 pm

I didnt want to leak anything yet, cuz the technology isn't ready but here's some screenshots i gathered after all the unfounded hate thrown my way. Jezuz yall

Seriously, Whats with the Animosity?
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby Winny » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:19 pm

Ignore them, the hate you see is because most games fail, so they just assume it will fail. Not much better then trolls really.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AQuestionableUser » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:27 pm

Winny wrote:Ignore them, the hate you see is because most games fail, so they just assume it will fail. Not much better then trolls really.

I know,Im just bad with social thingies! I get worked up too easy, I left the Industry because of my social Anxieties, I hope i am able to Ruin their expectations and get this project off the ground. Honestly, I should ignore them, but when I lose an entire forum page to negativity I gotta do something, I need them Good vibes ya dig?
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Re: Professionally Developed Vore Game Poll (now with screen

Postby sweetladyamy » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:53 pm

My well-wishes still stand.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:21 pm

Your models are very good, and they have a nice shape to them.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Also, got some characters in mind already or just testing what you can make?
Persona59523
Participator

Postby vgove » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:25 pm

This looks good already
vgove
Participator

Postby Vennaya » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:42 pm

The fact that there isnt even an option for humans kinda killed any excitement i had, unfortunately. What about demi-humans? Vore is less a fetish in of itself, and more of an archetype. It's going to be impossible to appeal to everyone, but no humans basically cuts the potential customer base in half, if you intend to sell it. If its gonna be free? Then thats fine, we cant complain if its free heh (That wont stop some people though, Unfortunately. I say to them, they dont have to play it)

Just out of curiosity, what engine do you plan to use? Would tech-literate people be able to make mods for the game, if, for example, a feature they might want is missing, or certain character types etc.

I wish you luck on this regardless! though...if its purely furry focused you'd likely garner much more attention on furafinity.
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby CadmiumMan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:58 pm

AQuestionableUser wrote:I didnt want to leak anything yet, cuz the technology isn't ready but here's some screenshots i gathered after all the unfounded hate thrown my way. Jezuz yall

[ [url=https://i.postimg.cc/F1ggVXLV/wierdos.jpg] ][/url]

Seriously, Whats with the Animosity?

People have been burned way too many times here, so while the hostility isn't necessary, I can understand the skepticism.

Ask anyone who frequents these threads and they'll give you more than a few examples of failed projects. Most of the time it's game ideas that never went anywhere or that were abandoned shortly after they gained some traction. Sometimes it's a promising game that goes a decent way and then fizzles out or the developer(s) disappear. Rarely you get someone doing an elaborate scam to try and get money or some other form of support. Even rarer are games that supposedly are still under development but have largely been closed off to public interaction either altogether or with only donators and funders getting access. Then, jumping off of the last one, there are games that have been in development for so long with no public updates that the hype has completely died down. There are also games that have had development updates moved entirely to places like Discord, but that just raises questions of accessibility and the fact that a lot of people are simply uncomfortable having a server related entirely to a fetish thing on something which could easily be seen by others, nonetheless still altogether leaving them in the dark on the game's existence. You can probably add a bunch of other weird scenarios in there somewhere.

Basically, most people here are skeptical and with good reason. They shouldn't be dicks about it, but being bamboozled or disappointed so many times has led them to develop a knee-jerk reaction to announcements of new games in the making, especially if the announcement is that the developer is going to be making a new game with no substantive proof of their claims to be offered out the gate (which you have made an effort to remedy). Honestly, I myself am still skeptical (not of your capability, but we've lost one-man teams before to life and other bullshit), but I wholeheartedly support your efforts if you're being genuine and are serious about this endeavor. Based on what's been said so far, I'd absolutely be interested in what you're trying to make.
CadmiumMan
New to the forum

Postby AQuestionableUser » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:25 am

Vennaya wrote:The fact that there isnt even an option for humans kinda killed any excitement i had, unfortunately. What about demi-humans? Vore is less a fetish in of itself, and more of an archetype. It's going to be impossible to appeal to everyone, but no humans basically cuts the potential customer base in half, if you intend to sell it. If its gonna be free? Then thats fine, we cant complain if its free heh (That wont stop some people though, Unfortunately. I say to them, they dont have to play it)

Just out of curiosity, what engine do you plan to use? Would tech-literate people be able to make mods for the game, if, for example, a feature they might want is missing, or certain character types etc.

I wish you luck on this regardless! though...if its purely furry focused you'd likely garner much more attention on furafinity.

It's a Technical decision honestly, Due to the limitations of a human heads geometry, if I ever do anything with humans, or demi-humans, it's not gonna be oral. With 2d art you can get away with more, you can fudge perspective, change sizes of objects in between comic panels etc. Human/Human Same size vore in 3d would be a nightmare to animate.

HOWEVER-------------------------- There are tricks, and while i dont really plan on including humans or Demi-Humans, Im not ganna say its impossible. My plan is to build up the tech, and keep it modular. My Long term plan was to Make Modding a Thing, and to make the Market strategy based around commissions. So if people want a specific pred, with specific animations and tastes in mind, they can pay an artist to make it, but thats Waaaaaaaaaaaay down the line, and may never actually be possible, just wishfull thinking, but hey. And right now Im not really Marketting it, im just Getting a feel for the comunity, Im not ganna have promo stuff for like, Months at least.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby AQuestionableUser » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 am

Persona59523 wrote:Also, got some characters in mind already or just testing what you can make?

I have a few species in mind, I have allot figured out Characters, places, Mechanics, But honestly, aside from vague stuff I can't really say too much, Who knows what will actually make it into a demo, or the game. Im utilitarian, so even if i love a character and its design, if it becomes too technically challenging i gotta nix it.

But yeah, as for the screenshots, The heads are "Semi" conceptual, I use a rapid prototyping technique, so if the concept looks good I can just grab it and slap it on a body type.
AQuestionableUser
Been posting for a bit

Postby chris9774 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:25 am

Those screenshots look mighty promising, I will definitely be keeping an eye on this. And as for the negativity, it does suck and i know it can be disheartening to see people being as skeptical as they are. But you aren't promising anything to just appear overnight, and with it being a long term project I'm sure that as time passes, and more screenshots or progress in general can be physically shown to the public the more accepting and supportive they will be.
I wish you the best of luck, and i hope you are able to keep your chin up and head above the water.
chris9774
Somewhat familiar

Postby Draupnir7 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:04 pm

What Cad and Chris said. This forum looks like a damn graveyard past the first page, and people are gonna remember the times they got got.
Best way to shut 'em up is prove 'em wrong.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorianStormstride » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:32 pm

I concur. I'm heavily intrigued and sincerely wish you the best of luck. I apologize for the sourness of others, but as has been explained (and as you can view for yourself just browsing through the forums) that *so many* new topics have been posted about "Hey, I'm making a game! Be excited!" and the denizens of Eka's do get excited. And then... nothing happens. No game. No demo. No words from the creator. Nothing. I can best summarize it as the old expression "Once bitten, twice shy." And we here on Eka's have been bitten dozens of times, if not hundreds. As previously stated, your best bet of proving the doubters wrong is to actually finish the game and I'm willing to bet that they'd *love* to be proven wrong. You will be accomplishing what so many others have failed to do, and I want to see you succeed. Hell, I think we all want you to succeed. Do what you do, good sir, and godspeed. You can do this.
VorianStormstride
Been posting for a bit

Postby GramzonTheDragon » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Pro tip for people: avoid handing over money without solid proof of a product, or being able to actually play it. Like that dragon game recently on kickstarter that looks like a scam cause it's all store bought assets and the dev is banning people on his discord who bring up questions about such things.

This guy hasn't asked for money currently, only opinions. So try to be patient and reasonable.

As for my two cents, I'm a fan of non-nswf (clothes on or cartoon nudity), same-size, digestion, and multiprey (up to and over same size equivalent belly), pred or observer perspective main. not a fan of humans myself anyway so don't care about that part.
GramzonTheDragon
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lightmagician60 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:22 am

i'm probably in the minority, but am disappointed about the "no humans"
lightmagician60
New to the forum

Postby Seelane » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:55 am

lightmagician60 wrote:i'm probably in the minority, but am disappointed about the "no humans"

Dont think your in the minority.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twister231 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:38 pm

As many others have said keep positive and make this vore game awesome! :D

Also definitely the minority in this site but I prefer the "no humans" so am glad you're going for that. ^^
Twister231
Somewhat familiar

Postby SkwovetOps » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:32 pm

It seems like a while before a prototype is out but I'm looking forward to it regardless, good to see someone who has a foot in the industry proper taking a legit stab at this, I wish you the best of luck, and hope you're not driven to madness my friend.
SkwovetOps
New to the forum

Postby CCTELONEWOLF » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:37 am

If you where to guess how long do you think it will take for this game to reach a playable state
CCTELONEWOLF
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game